Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated (525 Views)

COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Photos Of Jubril Before He Was Turned To Buhari / Wike Sets Up N50M For Baby Whose Parents Were Killed By Don Wanny's Gang. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by amarachi06(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
My name is Amarachi and l have been a member of this forum since 2007 with different monikers but decided to stick with my real name.
l worked as a graduate but decided to resign over non-payment of salary for three months by my boss and living in a city of business Onitsha, l entered Main Market. l starting staying with my husband in his shop and a rare opportunity came along Bright street, if you are use to Main Market Onitsha, you will know that Bright street is the center of business transaction and during December period, customers troop in thousands to buy goods there.
l told my husband my plans of starting my own and he agreed but l should fund myself cos am still a newbie in Main Market and l reminded him of my sales girl experience before l gained admission with my educational background, he agreed but l should fund it.
Immediately,l remember how our celebrities are always helping people and l went on their pages to chat them up for help. KC and Don J are my real G cos l have been following them for years but l guess it was not my time to be recognised by them. l was not given a feedback and the owner of the place wanted to rent it out to others and l became more disappointed but Grace is always available to obtain. l called my sister and she gave me 20k, my Assist Pastor gave me 15k and my husband gave me the rest for the payment. l was given 60k as part of my salary for two months and that was how l started my business.
l did not give up along the way by what l saw from people l love and follow, l did not give up on my vision of becoming a business woman,. Do not allow others to tell you that you can't make it, just follow your dreams and lines will fall in pleasant places for you. The pictures of my shop and screenshot of the Don J and KC E-Money is there too.
Never give up on yourself, no matter how big your dream is. Mine will expand with grace and hardwork.

Nairalanders abeg go easy on me, esp NwaAmaikpe, smellymouth and others.

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by amarachi06(f): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Screenshot continues....

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by dollyjoy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
congratulation.
Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by mightyhazel: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
ur belated as how?

don't gerrit

1 Like

Re: Nairalander That Was Turned Down By Don Jazzy And KC E-moey For Help Is Belated by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2017

(1)

Photo: Presidential Lions, Crocodiles And Others Gets N65m In 2018 Budget / VIDEO: Is Ondo SSG Fighting Or Spraying Money? / PDP Has Become Reference Point In Nigeria’s Democracy – Ex-president Goodluck J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.