Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) (46318 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Money Ritual Gone Bad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
A native doctor from Abia state, has bared his mind of forgiveness which he says he doesn't believe in. The hardcore traditionalist who is known for sharing pictures of his native practices on social media - said he doesn't mind if he's called the devil because he doesn't believe in forgiveness.

According to him, he pays bad with bad because he doesn't see the reason why someone who wants bad things to befall others - should be forgiven.

Below is how some of his Facebook followers reacted to his stand on forgiveness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/i-pay-bad-bad-native-doctor-doesnt-believe-forgiveness-photos.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
This 1 na new millennium native doctor, him oracle fit dey chop shawarma, burger and supreme ice cream..

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Cinkq: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is just one of the many disadvantages of traditional religion, those practicing it rarely forgive.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Well, as some say, 'forgiveness is a sin.'

But how did we get here? Even shaman sef wan trend.

Bloggers, I bow for una hustle o wallahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cinkq:
This is just one of the many disadvantages of traditional religion, those practicing it rarely forgive.
Same thing with the foreign religion practitioners, but different ways of seeking for revenge.

Why on earth would someone be going from the mountain to the valleys, praying for the enemies to die or against his/enemies!

What is the difference between the traditionalist seeking the death of an enemy from the god, and a christian praying for the death of his enemies?

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by maleekberry: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ologun ika

5 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Clerverly: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ofe Nsala grin grin
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
maleekberry:
Ologun ika
Igbo version of Fadeyi Oloro!

5 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This 1 na new millennium native doctor, him oracle fit dey chop shawarma, burger and supreme ice cream..

I Just Weak For The Matter

12 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Same thing with the foreign religion practitioners, but different ways of seeking for revenge.

Why on earth would someone be going from the mountain to the valleys, praying for the enemies to die or against his/enemies!

What is the difference between the traditionalist seeking the death of an enemy from the god, and a christian praying for the death of his enemies?
YOU MEAN YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalasticlala if I see this post on FP , I will hold you responsible for the kidnap of Chibok gals angry
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Cinkq: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tolexander:

true christians, i mean those who has the indwelling of holyspirit don't pray for the death of their enemies , it's against the teachings of jesus christ who told his disciples to turn left cheek when slaped on the right. But there is nothing wrong if you ask God to kill the spirits or power the enemies are using against you, We do this a lot in my church.
I pray you don't have issues with someone who practices traditional religion, the mindset of most of them is what this one has come out to say. You offend them, they find means to destroy you.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by EASY39(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Advance Baba Alawo.
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cinkq:
true christians, i mean those who has the indwelling of holyspirit don't pray that their enemies should die, it's against the teachings of jesus christ who told his disciples to turn left cheek when slaped on the right. But there is nothing wrong if you ask God to kill the spirits or power the enemies are using against you, We do this a lot in my church.
I pray you don't have issues with someone who practices traditional religion, the mindset of most of them is what this one has come out to say.
Some of the sincere traditionalists are also kindhearted and don't do bad.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Kunzu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
This world is just abnormal. Posting pictures on social media abt ur jazz. This one touch me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Cinkq: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Some of the sincere traditionalists are also kindhearted and don't do bad.
I agree but majority of them are deadlier than HIV/AIDS.

Jesus remains the light of the world.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Metrobaba:

I Just Weak For The Matter
e weak me finish embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by ChilledPill: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
This man otomaokpo will be one in town, he will even have a laptop in his shrinecheesy If he can't get his victim picture in real life he will download it on facebook and send any type of sickness to the victim through whatsapp or twittergrin

Lai mohammed once said that masquerades will create more jobs maybe we'll soon flood the business as e dey hotgrincheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided

What business do i have with a juju man,run out of thread immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by chloride6: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nobody else dey reason wetin I dey reason?

Why get the liver snap this pics?

1 Like

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

HE'S DOING IT THE WRONG WAY.

WITH A SUIT, AN ALTER, AND A MICROPHONE LIKE A PROPER CONMAN, HE'D BE RAKING IN THOUSANDS OF NAIRA EVERY SUNDAY MORNING!
angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by checkedout: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
e weak me finish embarassed embarassed

E weak me pass you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Faz3: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria presently is a forum that let you discuss about things currently happening in nigeria with other members while also earning Money, Unlike nairaland your earn Point on nigeria presently by posting new topics or replying to other people post/Topics. Which can be used to place banner ads on the forum or can be converted to money.

To Register

1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
God will soon reward you for being a native doctor and rewarder of bad for bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
And you never pay Nigerian government and the the lootocrats back?
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
osro ni yen
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by Flashh: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
I no pity you at all.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Okija mann
Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.
Hahahahahaha!
House girl asked her madam to increase her
salary. The madam ask her to give 3 reasons why
she need her salary to be increased.
*HOUSE GIRL:* I can cook better than you.
*MADAM:* Who told you that?
*HOUSE GIRL:* Your husband told me.
*MADAM:* Okay, second reason....!
*HOUSE GIRL:* I can iron better than you.
*MADAM:* Who told you that?
*HOUSE GIRL:* Your husband told me.
*MADAM:* Okay, last reason.
*HOUSE GIRL:* I am also better than you in bed
(Madam got furious, grab a stick to smash her
head)
*MADAM:* Did my husband say that?
*HOUSE GIRL:* NO, the driver told me I'm better than you in bed.
*MADAM:* Shhhh! Lower your voice please! I will increase your salary immediately. You're such a hard working girl.

11 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
So native doctor dey on social media advertising their services. I wonder how many dey on Nairaland . Things have truly gone digital

1 Like

Re: Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
na coldstone ice cream grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbagada, Lagos Joggers Must Be Quarantined For 14 Days - Court Rules / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) / Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.