Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 (1310 Views)

I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network / For Top Developers Only! - Getdev.co / I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Alphabyte(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mark2k

tensazangetsu20

qtguru

Chukstem2

Sleekcode

codesngr

Airsaylongcome

Silento

Jsxyoungboy.

TheManoftheyear

Tosinhtml

GREATIGBOMAN

DrLevi

ReactJs

Hannania

The list will be updated daily so tell me the ones I miss. Your criticism is appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by jesmond3945: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hannian

3 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by mocochannel: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Alphabyte:
Mark2k

tensazangetsu20

qtguru

Sleekcode

codesngr

The list will be updated daily so tell me the ones I miss. Your criticism is appreciated

And tastyfriedpussy, greatigboman etc
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by TastyFriedPussy: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lolzzz tongue when blind man follow blind man, Na inside gotta them go end up Las,Las tongue no be only tensazangetsu20 and Sleekcode, that one(tensa)the only language he knows very well is english language. Make I no even start with Sleekcode tongue I just wan catch that one face to face make I use blow scatter the werey mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Sleekcode: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Lolzzz tongue when blind man follow blind man, Na inside gotta them go end up Las,Las tongue no be only tensazangetsu20 and Sleekcode, that one(tensa)the only language he knows very well is english language. Make I no even start with Sleekcode tongue I just wan catch that one face to face make I use blow scatter the werey mouth.

I pity those people giving u meaningful replies in your topics.

They don't know when weather is very hot some screws holding ur brain intact automatically fall off grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by TastyFriedPussy: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sleekcode:

They don't know when weather is very hot some screws holding ur brain intact automatically fall off grin
when weather is very hot? But we dey rainy season, how? Anyways, I've told you my own. Just don't let me catch you face to face, because you go collect better blow for mouth, werey tongue
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Sleekcode: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
when weather is very hot? But we dey rainy season, how? Anyways, I've told you my own. Just don't let me catch you face to face, because you go collect better blow for mouth, werey tongue

Ok sir.

Just know I might be your fathers mate

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by TastyFriedPussy: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sleekcode:

Ok sir.

Just know I might be your fathers mate
you go still collect tongue

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by TastyFriedPussy: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
jesmond3945:
Hannian
just look at the nonsense you typed up there tongue mumu. No be only Hannian tongue Na, Jezebel tongue

It's Hannania and not that garbage you this simpleton tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by codesngr(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks for the credit man , i really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Hannania(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
just look at the nonsense you typed up there tongue mumu. No be only Hannian tongue Na, Jezebel tongue

It's Hannania and not that garbage you this simpleton tongue
I saw the mention then thought Seun has started sharing money cheesy...This guy! Zero joy cheesy
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Hannania(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
jesmond3945:
Hannian
Thanks for the mention bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Peterpan007(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2022
TheManoftheyear
Tosinhtml
GREATIGBOMAN (ready to collect hot hot)
DrLevi

This are the ones I can mention for now

2 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by silento(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Thanks for the mention our php group is active , we share ideals and other things

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by NickyNickel(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2022
I know about tanzanza..tinzaza..zanzatinat.. lipsrsealed

Hey mehn how did you even come about that
scary and horrible name. grin grin

Whatever anyways! He has never failed in giving aspiring programmer hope and sense of direction.
@tensazangetsu20

3 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by SavageBoy: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Funny

Special recognition to tensa and Greatigboman

I personally adore the kind of low key life ReactJs have here. That guy is a legend, too busy to see him dragging anyone or being dragged here.

2 Likes

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by airsaylongcome: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
I am not a dev o. I'm into tech but not as a dev
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Maxxim: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

cheesy
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Maxxim: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
You be werey aswear grin
Shey you don finish your html lesson sha

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Let me add Lindner and ReactJs

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by RepoMan007: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Alphabyte:
Mark2k

tensazangetsu20

qtguru

Sleekcode

codesngr

Airsaylongcome

Silento

Jsxyoungboy.

TheManoftheyear

Tosinhtml

GREATIGBOMAN

DrLevi

ReactJs

Hannania

NL post developer or program developer?
If the latter, then format your post well and include portfolio links. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:
I am not a dev o. I'm into tech but not as a dev

This is the kind of humility we love. You gonna bring out gray T-Shirts next, and stand humbly before the Senate?

I nominate you as a dev. A top dev to follow on NL 2022. grin

And the troubleshooting maestro. All heil.
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Wawu lol… gone are the days when me and dhtml and co used to trend on here. Wouldn’t have thought there will be a time when our names would be excluded from such a list. Well I’m back, maybe for a while but definitely back for now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Dangrace01: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Qtguru should be on that list

Ok seen

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by qtguru(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2022
DanTheGeek:
Wawu lol… gone are the days when me and dhtml and co used to trend on here. Wouldn’t have thought there will be a time when our names would be excluded from such a list. Well I’m back, maybe for a while but definitely back for now.

It's been a long while brother. shocked

1 Like

Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2022
qtguru:

It's been a long while brother. shocked

Yes oo, how u been bro?
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by qtguru(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2022
DanTheGeek:

Yes oo, how u been bro?

It's good just this country suffering remote workers with fuel and light
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by qtguru(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
DanTheGeek:

Yes oo, how u been bro?

Sent you a PM let's converse
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by airsaylongcome: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2022
qtguru:

Don't even go there bruh! Yesterday and the day before was rough. Crazy rough.
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2022
qtguru:

Sent you a PM let's converse

Replied.
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2022
qtguru:

The only reason I buy fuel is for my car. There’s stable electricity where I’m at although it comes at a high cost still
Re: Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 by ReactJs(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
SavageBoy:
Funny

Special recognition to tensa and Greatigboman

I personally adore the kind of low key life ReactJs have here. That guy is a legend, too busy to see him dragging anyone or being dragged here.

Lol boss even offline naso i dey o. Anything weh pass to play game, work and chill for cubana once in a while you no fit see me there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Never See Africans In These Type Of Things, why? / Which App Can Be Used To Communicate On LAN? / Pls Where Can I Get Html5 Video's In .iso Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.