Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together (21461 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Mrop(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Popular musician king Sunny Ade and Queen Salawa Abeni were spotted together recently looking so adorable together.

Legends.!!!

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-cute-photo-of-king-sunny.html?m=0

7 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Mrop(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2017

4 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Real artists

7 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by pyyxxaro: 5:17am On Nov 09, 2017
NAAA TO PUT ONE FOR ZERO NAAA tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Origin(f): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Legends....

This people no de free old o.
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Houseofglam7(f): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Make dem kukuma marry grin

They look good together

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Larrey(f): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Juju music papa and Waka queen

10 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Praisles(f): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2017
King S.A be like,salawa is this you? Salawa be like: yes o,i survived Kolington's''heartbreak #pictureinterpretation

24 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
This life is transient.

Time waits for no man

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Benjom(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Legends

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Bullhari007(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
yellowbar demon

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by abescom: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
The kids will mention Olamide and Wizkid when we talk about greatest Nigeria musicians but omit this duo.

Indomie generation won't appreciate KSA or madam Abeni.

22 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Tudahko: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Na handsome Bobo this man be
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Flexherbal(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Respect !
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by designVATExcel: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
I love and respect KSA.
If you see this man dance on stage eh, forget his age, his leg movement is wow

10 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Unbreakable007: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by itiswellandwell: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Beautiful people with beautiful songs.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by braine(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Now this is good to see!
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Brushless: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Make dem kukuma marry grin
They look good together
If you know Sunny well, you will not say that.
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by EniHolar(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Young at heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
designVATExcel:
I love and respect KSA.
If you see this man dance on stage eh, forget his age, his leg movement is wow

Ko lo titi. It is time for him to do something else with life. whether he likes it or not he cannot be there foreever.
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
King and Queen.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by designVATExcel: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2017
toyetade:

Ko lo titi. It is time for him to do something else with life. whether he likes it or not he cannot be there foreever.

Not really, if music is all you've known / done for over 40 years, you can't just leave it, it'll be all you'll do till you eventually go.

The man will forever be a legend. Would have loved to invite him to my future wedding, but heard he no longer attends events commercially only out of respect.

12 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by raymytech: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Dem dey date?
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
designVATExcel:

Not really, if music is all you've known / done for over 40 years, you can't just leave it, it'll be all you'll do till you eventually go.

The man will forever be a legend. Would have loved to invite him to my future wedding, but heard he no longer attends events commercially only out of respect.
If you offer him enough he'll come. He is the Adenuga's permanent Artist. He plays at all their Owambes. He's truly a Legend.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2017
designVATExcel:

is that true? I saw him on stage at UBA CEO Awards this year

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by efighter: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
NAAA TO PUT ONE FOR ZERO NAAA tongue

As he did for Onyeka Onwenu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by Funkybabee(f): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2017
Legend for life..

Respect....My daddy like him bi....
Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by dstar01(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
These people and more of their generation are why I don't and won't enjoy listening to noise from people like Kesh, Olamide etc If you belong to my generation (late 70s and early 80s ) then you will understand what I'm saying.
God bless these Legends

5 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together by dayoMK(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:
Real artists

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics / CDQ Celebrates Masterkraft On Father's Day, Says He Rebuilt Him After His Father / Actress Chacha Eke Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.