Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (37738 Views)

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by LastSurvivor11: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2017
D
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by doovo(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Looking nice .Nigeria ma get oil
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Albert0011(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2017
I also heard dat Qatar 2022 world cup will be played around November/december instead of the normal june/July period cuz of the intense heat.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by GavelSlam: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Population of Qatar is 2.6 million.

Oil production 650,000 daily.

Do the math.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by 2shure: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
and so many millions as claimed was wasted on a fuckin useless statue made of cement.
naija is a huge ass scam.
fanbelt of 2k.
ths a/c man says itz 8k just for tokunbo
nawa o
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Lincoln275(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
is there anything like stadiums?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by reccy(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
This is mind blowing!
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
ekems2017:
When you have a president with foresight this is the result.
I believe in my country. We will get there.
When will we get there ma,...?cuz it seems every engine change is worse than the previous.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Kobicove(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
They have too much money grin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by lloydmuna2(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2017
I have a dream that one day Nigeria wil let me keep it to myself

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by paroh137(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
lmao Are you serious?
phlame:

Nigeria has more wealth than them

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by juman(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
One nigeria can never and ever host world cup.

Bad leadership problem.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Wisedove(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
lloydmuna2:
I have a dream that one day Nigeria wil let me keep it to myself
na Wa for you oo
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by ekems2017(f): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
The next change will be better. We have to shine our eyes and reject their N1000, branded rice and t shirts

Offpoint:

When will we get there ma,...?cuz it seems every engine change is worse than the previous.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by efighter: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Arab money. If not for these Arabs Christians would have said "if you don't have Jesus, you will die poor".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by GavelSlam: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
juman:
One nigeria can never and ever host world cup.

Bad leadership problem.

The leaders did not fall from the sky.

The leaders were once followers fashioned in the sense of the larger society.
O
As a citizen, you must prove to be above board. Oonly then would the leadership be of people above board too.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Dafreeguy(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Na heaven on earth Russia wan build in?
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Splashme:
Has our president Buhari commissioned any project in Nigeria?
English is so difficult. A project is not commissioned, it is flagged-off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by EBUBS(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
The second stadium just like pussy

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by correctguy101(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Offpoint:
I have the feelings in the next 50 years World Cup will be played on Marsgrin

Olodo, na intergalactic cup. Humanoids and insectoids and reptilians and many more, but na Hollywood sponsor am grin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by casnido2: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Funny I went tru all the comments and not 1 of buhari's supporters answered if he has commissioned any project. So its true the dude ain't achieved anytin yet. That 1 no pain me, the fact that to our very faces his still there and Nigeria's can't do anythin stullt no even pain me... The only thin we de pain me in advance is dat he would still win the next election and Nigerians would do nothing about it.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by virjay: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2017
phlame:

Na wawo.. Do research 1st. Their Population is not more than Taraba or Ebonyi state.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by correctguy101(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2017
GavelSlam:
Population of Qatar is 2.6 million.

Oil production 650,000 daily.

Do the math.

Calculation done, Working not available grin . You suggesting we divide the country? lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2017
Splashme:
Has our president Buhari commissioned any project in Nigeria?
I DON TELL YOU SAY NA BUHARI MATTER GO KILL YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow...dis is really amazing
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Austema(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well, I guess there is no hope for Nigeria, anyone that still thinks this country will be great is delusional ,needs to see psychiatrist
That is really the situation of Nigeria, but we should not give up hoping for a better days ahead, is just the matter of the leaders. #Nigeria-wil-be-great-again
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by KelvinC1(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2017
I see Nigeria Like this someday..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by GavelSlam: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Calculation done, Working not available grin . You suggesting we divide the country? lipsrsealed

I suggest nothing.

Fact remains both economies are incomparable.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by kowalsky: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2017
phlame:

Nigeria richer than Qatar cheesy

you have no idea what you're going on about.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by KadunaMafia: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
English is so difficult. A project is not commissioned, it is flagged-off.
Flagged-off is different from Commissioning with wlth the message he was trying to pass.

You are WRONG
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by martineverest(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2017
dnawah:
na wa o!probably Nigeria may be richer than themi
quatar is 3-4 times richer can united states and is the richest in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.