Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (37739 Views)

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by bettercreature(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
KelvinC1:
I see Nigeria Like this someday..
That is impossible
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by drizzymadbet(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=segunalasi post=62207446][/quote]

When I post things on this forum, it's open for criticism so I don't take any offense
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
rinzylee:

The Principles of wealth respect no religion nor god... Principles are laws that give the desired result when practised and followed through.
Wealth is not limited to any race, colour, tribe, nationality or religion.
If you plant, you must harvest, if you only pray you will be poor.
Wealth is the result of practising the Principles of wealth ( I don't mean stolen or ill gotten wealth)

However If you die without Christ Jesus, You are not only Poor, but Damned for eternity!!!!

I am a Born Again Christian and I am rich!!!

Nonsense statement.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by shamack: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
phlame:

Nigeria has more wealth than them
qatar is far richer than nigeria,,,,,thats the richest country in the world
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by justjify(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? This reminds me of p^ssay... undecided

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by drizzymadbet(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2017
naijaforlife:
@drizzymadbet
If you do not mind, kindly explain the implication of your hypothesis linking the use of hijab to illiteracy in the context of Aishah Yesufu that was praised on this forum a couple of days ago for her advice to PMB?

Furthermore, you have compared some rich Muslim countries to some poor ones. In fact, you compared northern Nigeria to Bahrain. While you are liable to your opinion, just wondering what countries you would like to compare southern Nigeria to, or perhaps justify how some Christian majority countries in Africa or elsewhere compare to some developed Muslim minority countries in the world? Thanks.

Sentimentalism wouldn't allow people think rationally, I didn't state Muslims in generally, I'd like to inform you that until my northern brothers wake up from theri slumber and know that their elites are their problem, the better for them.

Why is northern Nigeria on the news for the wrong reasons, abi na only them dey practice islamism?

Why is religious crisis always from the north, why don't the yoruba muslims do religious crisis?

Why is the highest level of illiteracy in the north?

Why is polio and melagintis still ravaging the north?

Despite the many years of your elites been in the corridors of power, how many benefits have you guys recieved?

Why is the poverty rate still high in the north?

Why are the elites using boko Haram against you people while the monsters who would have tamed it our outside the north east plundering more Nigerian resources.

Why is the north against restructuring, disintegration? Cos they are cowards

Why are they intensifying money in searching for oil in the north? Cos that's the only thing binding us as a country.

The list can go on and On

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2017
drizzymadbet:

Sentimentalism wouldn't allow people think rationally, I didn't state Muslims in generally, I'd like to inform you that until my northern brothers wake up from theri slumber and know that their elites are their problem, the better for them.

Why is northern Nigeria on the news for the wrong reasons, abi na only them dey practice islamism?

Why is religious crisis always from the north, why don't the yoruba muslims do religious crisis?

Despite the many years of your elites been in the corridors of power, how many benefits have you guys recieved?

Why are the elites using boko Haram against you people while the monsters who would have tamed it our outside the north east plundering more Nigerian resources.

Why are they intensifying money in searching for oil in the north? Cos that's the only thing binding us as a country.

You are a compound fool
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by drizzymadbet(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Elmuaz:
You are a compound fool

Brother instead of carrying vexation upon your head, let the change start with you, go and spread the gospel of freedom to your northern Muslims brothers.

Only then would the emancipation come. Have peace brother, no offense intended

grin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by kings09(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
Why do you copy me mere ranting?

Am sure u v read d msg. Pls read am well well n hopefully it doesn't apply to u
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by GavelSlam: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
codemaniacs:

Population of Ijaws is about 10million.

Oil production 2,000,000 daily..

Do the math..

Stop deceiving yourself.

Ijaw population is 14 million.

Should we add the itshekiris, Ibibios, Ilajes, Ogonis, Isokos then you know we are easily pushing 30 million.

Bayelsa state despite its monolithic nature chooses to be impoverished because the people continue to make wrong choices.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Flagged-off is different from Commissioning with wlth the message he was trying to pass.

You are WRONG
LOL! I'm having a good laugh here. What are you trying to say? Pls check your grammar.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Laughing in Chinese hmmm hmmmm hmmm like something is smelling
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Benekruku(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
phlame:

Where do you get your facts from? And how did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by rinzylee(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
ollah1:

Nonsense statement.

Lol... I won't argue with you Bros..... I would rather assume that Christ is the only way and after dying realize it's a farce, than refuse Him and eventually burn in hell with regrets....

have a great morning
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by CuteTj(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
phlame:

dnawah:
na wa o!probably Nigeria may be richer than themi
You two should stop deceiving yourselves/fantasizing. Nigeria is considered a poor country as we have been ranked at the bottom of several indices used to measure riches and wealth. Is it GDP, per capital income, mortality rate, (un)employment rate etc.

We cannot be called a rich country but a country with potentials but sadly, we aren't making use of our potentials.

Coming back to Qatar, currently, our population alone let's them beat us hands down. Our #180m population to their #1.7m. Why won't they have a per capital income of $67k to just $2k for ours. Of course they can afford to build lovely structures like this 10 times over with that. Our population which should be a blessing is having a negative effect and we are doing nothing to stem the tide.

I just thought to correct the erroneous impression you have about our so called wealth because indeed we are not wealthy but we can if we start doing things right. Sadly, we have a long way to go before we are considered rich/wealthy.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
rinzylee:

Lol... I won't argue with you Bros..... I would rather assume that Christ is the only way and after dying realize it's a farce, than refuse Him and eventually burn in hell with regrets....

have a great morning

The bolded says it all. It's your opinion and your choice, you dont force it upon billions of people
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
drizzymadbet:

What's the correlation between northern Nigeria and Qatar? You simply wrote jargons.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by rinzylee(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
ollah1:

The bolded says it all. It's your opinion and your choice, you dont force it upon billions of people

Then Allow the "BILLIONS" to cry out and complain themselves... don't complain on their behalf.....

Peace!!!
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by gannod(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
GavelSlam:
Population of Qatar is 2.6 million.

Oil production 650,000 daily.

Do the math.

Qatar is 2.5 million (population)

Daily oil production is 2mbpd.

Source:the nationnewspaper,Nov.6,2017
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by safetyInspector(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Qatar is not richer than USA. When the say that Qatar is the richest Country it means wealth per capital income. Qatar is very low in both population and land mass.
martineverest:
quatar is 3-4 times richer can united states and is the richest in the world
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2017
safetyInspector:
Qatar is not richer than USA. When the say that Qatar is the richest Country it means wealth per capital income. Qatar is very low in both population and land mass.
the wealthy of a nation is measured by its income per capital
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Oxenomy: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
codemaniacs:

Nigeria is not a poor country... that is why I showed GavelSlam the population of ijaws...

If each ethnic group in Nigeria utilizes its own resources for its own people then there would be a balance...
that's if there is true federalism but currently, there is none hence my previous comment is based on current structure.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
ekems2017:
The next change will be better. We have to shine our eyes and reject their N1000, branded rice and t shirts

How will they reject food and money when they're always hungry?

The tactics,
feed them during election,
Starve them after election so that they'll come looking for food AGain... and the circle continues...
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Olodo, na intergalactic cup. Humanoids and insectoids and reptilians and many more, but na Hollywood sponsor am grin

lol, that Will be terrifying fun... as for me o... I'm watching it on HD TV... not going to that kinda place... hell nogringrin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by correctguy101(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Offpoint:

lol, that Will be terrifying fun... as for me o... I'm watching it on HD TV... not going to that kinda place... hell nogringrin

You know not how to have fun... SMH... SMH...

It would be a dream come true for me to be there and watch such a game even if Earth comes last but I trust my earthlings, they'll so much terrify the galaxy... wink

Humans ,,, SMH
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
correctguy101:

You know not how to have fun... SMH... SMH...

It would be a dream come true for me to be there and watch such a game even if Earth comes last but I trust my earthlings, they'll so much terrify the galaxy... wink

Humans ,,, SMH
gringrin dude quit watching science fiction Hollywood movies...
those greeny stuff will eat our brains for breakfastgrin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by drizzymadbet(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
ollah1:

What's the correlation between northern Nigeria and Qatar? You simply wrote jargons.

Because your assimilation is null and void shouldn't be use as and excuse for your lack of understanding.

Please reread and comprehend please for your own betterment.
The
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
drizzymadbet:

Because your assimilation is null and void shouldn't be use as and excuse for your lack of understanding.

Please reread and comprehend please for your own betterment.
The

Because your comment makes no sense hence the reason i won't comprehend it. How can you be comparing some states under a country to another country? What sense does that make.

Only ignorant people will make such comparisons and use their faith as the focal point

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
rinzylee:

Then Allow the "BILLIONS" to cry out and complain themselves... don't complain on their behalf.....

Peace!!!

Nobody is complaining on there behalf but don't write such nonsensical statement to everybody.
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by correctguy101(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Offpoint:

gringrin dude quit watching science fiction Hollywood movies...
those greeny stuff will eat our brains for breakfastgrin

Those cowardly vegetable beings?

I'll tie both hands and still beat 10 of them. All that is needed is just 3packets of correct fufu with one bottle of Arthur Guinness to quench my thirst... gringrin

I dey notice say I dey become too playful. Peace of mind good sha grin
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Those cowardly vegetable beings?

I'll tie both hands and still beat 10 of them. All that is needed is just 3packets of correct fufu with one bottle of Arthur Guinness to quench my thirst... gringrin

I dey notice say I dey become too playful. Peace of mind good sha grin
lol, @at too playful... your pepper Don rest be that... you don get alertgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.