Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (37735 Views)

Football World Greets Ronaldo As He Clocks A Century Of Goals for Portugal / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by correctguy101(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Offpoint:

lol, @at too playful... your pepper Don rest be that... you don get alertgrin

Yes o, but e never reach, to be billionaire no be bad thing o my bros..
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Offpoint: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Yes o, but e never reach, to be billionaire no be bad thing o my bros..
Na so... bros make I FORGET my account number for your phone... welda you fit FORGET any money wey you no use again inside amgringrin ..?
Re: Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup by Lules(f): 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Efezik007:
Source: The Stadium Guide
While Cricket World Cup might be the most exciting event for Asians, Football World Cup is the one event that’s been celebrated throughout the world and has a crazy fan following. Hence, the expectations from the country hosting the grand event are already high. This too, along with Brazil having hosted a very successful world cup, has automatically raised the bar high for Qatar, the host country for the 2022 World Cup. The oil-treasured country, despite all that pressure, has been doing a great job and is gearing up for the grand event.

Check out some of the stadiums Qatar has been planning to fill with soccer celebs and football frenzies in the upcoming Football World Cup 2022.

source: The Stadium Guide
The Football World Cup 2022 is going to be awesome. What do you think? Let us know in the comments
http://wonderfulengineering.com/futuristic-stadiums-qatar-creating-football-world-cup-2022/amp/
wonders of architecture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Ronaldo Scores Twice On Manchester United Return / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.