Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) (18612 Views)

UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by starboyflight(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Buying all iTunes gift cards and steam wallet cards at awesome rates. Trusted Reputation. Whatsapp: 07017973612
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by docadams: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm

While saluting her enviable achievement, I however wonder what she is doing with the stethoscope hung on her neck.
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by thorpido(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
aieromon:
She graduated from the Department of Medical Rehabilitation.

Why does she have a sthetoscope around her neck?
cowleg:
What is she doing with a stethoscope??

docadams:
Hmmmmmm

While saluting her enviable achievement, I however wonder what she is doing with the stethoscope hung on her neck
She should have a cutlass instead? angry

6 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by efighter: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Hiccups:
shocked. Congrats Miss Chinelo.

I noticed the recent trend of Female best graduating student in most Nigeria Universities, what is happening to my guys? Does it mean these ladies have successfully established in young minds of male folks it's about money while studying more than ever?

Ibos girls are in school while Ibos boys are in the market, some are doing kidnapping, drug trafficking, armed robbery and human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by chi4ik(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2017
wow, she studied medical Rehabilitation while I studied Rehabilitation Science In Unijos...I made 2.1... I tried as well...... congrats colleague........my greatest joy is that Rehabilitation as a course is gaining ground in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by deaconbiggy(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2017
talk2percy:
I go like make u my family doctor....and my personal doctor too..congrats
. Bikonu is she a doctor....
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by docadams: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
thorpido:
She should have a cutlass instead? angry

Don't dwell in ignorance when people in the know ask relevant question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Osasnidas(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Hiccups:
shocked. Congrats Miss Chinelo.

I noticed the recent trend of Female best graduating student in most Nigeria Universities, what is happening to my guys? Does it mean these ladies have successfully established in young minds of male folks it's about money while studying more than ever?
maybe we now realised that being the best graduating student and not having money is illiteracy... Most of our top politicians are third class degree holders... Besides no girl marries degree this days
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
docadams:

Don't dwell in ignorance when people in the know ask relevant question.
Wish you know what ignorance means. angry
Who is a medical rehabilitation expert?What do they do?
What is a stethoscope used for?
If a patient is for cardiac rehabilitation,will the medical rehabilitation expert seeing him require a stethoscope to take values of his heart rate and blood pressure?

We don't know all.The greater tragedy is when people think they know when they actually don't.
There's more to learn brother...............be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Baroba(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2017
aieromon:

For chest physiotherapy i presume.. cheesy. its quite normal to see them with seths in there line of work..Though Chinelo own na for camera..
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Timolanki(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
The overall best graduating student is a guy by name
ANAJEMBA, Chinedum Raphael with a GP of 4.88.
Chinelo is the best for her department not UNN.
congrats to her. It's not easy
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by ProfEinstein: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
cowleg:
What is she doing with a stethoscope??

What kind of stupid question is that shocked Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by ProfEinstein: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
aieromon:

Why not educate yourself on what medical rehabilitation is all about before u come online to exhibit your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
That is my school, i just remember the local Okpa with sprite or abacha (African salad) that we use to eat those'days grin . UNEC
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Fucktensei: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Timolanki:
The overall best graduating student is a guy by name
ANAJEMBA, Chinedum Raphael with a GP of 4.88.
Chinelo is the best for her department not UNN.
congrats to her. It's not easy
if I use Bet9ja rating to rate this CGPA , na over 4.5 cheesy
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've always loved that name, CHINELO.
What does it mean bro
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by peacemara54(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
check. my signature
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by guychidile: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
beauty + intelligent+ brain=Gods gift.,Babe I salute you .sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Hiccups: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Osasnidas:
maybe we now realised that being the best graduating student and not having money is illiteracy... Most of our top politicians are third class degree holders... Besides no girl marries degree this days

I like your Choice of words. However I disagree that Nigeria politician only can be use as benchmark for success. Different people have different goals in life, achieving such goals defines success within each individual context. Everyone goal is not to be politician. I partly agree no lady marries degree but you can't doubt the potentials of degrees (good ones), the fact that some politician and others do purchase these degrees speaks volume
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Osasnidas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hiccups:

I like your Choice of words. However I disagree that Nigeria politician only can be use as benchmark for success. Different people have different goals in life, achieving such goals defines success within each individual context. Everyone goal is not to be politician. I partly agree no lady marries degree but you can't doubt the potentials of degrees (good ones), the fact that some politician and others do purchase these degrees speaks volume
. True I agree
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Emvin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've always loved that name, CHINELO.

same here... luckily my niece bears d name
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by ezewealth(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
aieromon:

Every health sciences dey claim doctor, even people way dey study dentistry and optometry dey carry stethoscope.
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Madeu(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
ezewealth:

Every health sciences dey claim doctor, even people way dey study dentistry and optometry dey carry stethoscope.
Stethoscope is for auscultation! It is not limited to MBBS degree holders. A non medical person should be able to use it. Cardiac and lung diseases are prevalent.
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by fortunechy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
beauty +brain

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by ezewealth(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Madeu:

Stethoscope is for auscultation! It is not limited to MBBS degree holders. A non medical person should be able to use it. Cardiac and lung diseases are prevalent.

Thank you for the enlightenment, I appreciate
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Richiez(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Congratulations miss!!!
Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Arijude(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
efighter:

Ibos girls are in school while Ibos boys are in the market, some are doing kidnapping, drug trafficking, armed robbery and human trafficking.
while yoruba boys are in the burying ground mining skull and gathering bone for sale.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Jman06(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
aieromon:

Even a physiology graduate can use a stethoscope.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor, UNN Best Graduating Student (Faculty Of Health Science) by Jman06(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
deaconbiggy:
. Bikonu is she a doctor....

The use of a stethoscope is not an exclusive preserve of a medical doctor! Anybody that can effectively use it to check heart rate, blood pressure et al is free to use it. It is a common physiological apparatus for crying out loud!

When will nigerian medical doctors stop being so insecure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.