Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young (933 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by Sakie: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Everybody must have told one or two lies when you were young.
I remember telling my friends in school back then that I won't be coming back to that school just because I was traveling to Abuja for a holiday.... When I returned, those who still remembered asked me why I came back and I was like,I am to finish my junior secondary school before going back. In the process of narrating my experience in Abuja,I was given a nickname which I still smile at anytime I remember it though i used to cry back then anytime I was called by that name.
I sha wrote my JSCE and left the school to continue my SS1...so folks,that's the lie I consider worst cos it caused me so much embarrassment.....
So folks,what's the worst lie you ever told

Let me mention some people so we can start with them..
Mynd44
Explorers
Sinaj
Iamkashybaby
Lalasticlala
Horlady
Awodipog
Lolladey

Re: What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by sinaj(f): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Lying has never been my thing.
Re: What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by Sakie: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:

Hmmmm
Re: What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by ouzo1(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Told too many lies, I can't recall which one is worse
Re: What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by MrHighSea: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:

See fine gey wey no dy lie.o
Re: What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young by Awodipog(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lie plenty now even dis one na lie wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The Tears Of PTA Teachers In Government Owned Schools In Abuja / Happy Birthday To Me - / Wife Caught In Midnight Having Se-x With Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.