Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop (12549 Views)

Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Amazing Health Benefits Of Groundnuts (ekpa) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by vinegurl(f): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Peanuts or groundnuts can be roasted in the oven, microwave and on stovetop. You can as well fry groundnuts with garri at home this is very simple to do, all you need is your dry garri, your groundnuts and a heat source.
The amount of garri you need for this process depends on the quantity of groundnuts you have.

Here in this video you will learn how to fry groundnuts with garri and how to preserve your fried groundnuts for a longer time, watch to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT7qlQD2dc4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by ottohan: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
yea..its neater to fry g/nut with garri, dan with sand my first experience was during my NYSC days
Re: How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by Ehisanreal: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Obtain TV Licence
http://njatym..com.ng/2017/11/unilag-becomes-first-nigerian.html?m=1
Re: How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by vinegurl(f): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ottohan:
yea..its neater to fry g/nut with garri, dan with sand
my first experience was during my NYSC days
yeah it is. thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by Krak(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
ottohan:
yea..its neater to fry g/nut with garri, dan with sand
my first experience was during my NYSC days
but it is relatively more expensive than the other methods of frying.
Re: How To Fry Groundnuts/peanuts With Garri On Stovetop by vinegurl(f): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Krak:
but it is relatively more expensive than the other methods of frying.

yea it is, but you don't have to use much garri for this

(1) (Reply)

Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / Where Can I Buy Baking Ingredients In Lagos. / Lagos Consumer Agency Warns Residents Against ‘poisonous’ Plantain Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.