Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (39679 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
I guess she is from Kenya
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Thinkfree(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
What are you searching for MS researcher. Five is OK for ur research sample.
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by shegie(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2017
i beliv u dey sell that pussy 4sure
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by DIKEnaWAR: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Who will marry this kain THING?
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by wildchild02: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Continue

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by ALAYORMII: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
millomaniac:

Thanks for saving me from typing. But correction i dont think her private part is still private. I mean If you ginger you too will collect.

I think I'll pass
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by muller101(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
abeg

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Whataworld: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm more concerned about why she's showing us her appendicitis post surgery scar.

This is a clear cut example of how to know girls that have water in their head instead of a functioning brain
I don't think appendix is done on the left side of abdomen..
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by starboyflight(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Buying all iTunes gift cards and steam wallet cards at awesome rates. Trusted Reputation. Whatsapp: 07017973612
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by ekensi01: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:
So the boyfrnds na for wetin nau grin

Sex and chop
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by nittroboy(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
It[/color] look wife material pls inbox me grin[color=#000000]
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by fellom(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2017
You are very correct and you think dis1 will be faithful in a marriage ? 5? Some girls wicked oooo
pryme:
probably each of the 5 boyfriends knows there are not the only ones hitting it.
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Geonigga(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Soo, after fucking all these five guys u now want one mumu to come and take the remnant.
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by pastorcyrus(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2017
FastestTech:

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/slay-queen-begs-husband-facebook-says-i-5-boyfriends-i-never-marry

She is very happy that she is a serial cheat and has the guts to be publicizing it.make-up has made this ugly lady to look pretty but unfortunately, she can't use make-up on her horrible attitude and that is what matters most because I am not a sucker of superficial beauty.
The Igbo have a wise saying "agwa by mma nwanyi"
Character is the real beauty.sense fall on you!!!

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by ayaside(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Someone made a joke on her wall and OP wants you guys to judge her.Get a life folks.Why are we even discussing her?
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Mckandre(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Whataworld:
I don't think appendix is done on the left side of abdomen..
Google flipped or reverse image to know better
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2017
5 bfs. Imagine if dey all hv 1day of the week to beat dat pussay. Dat pussay mileage tho
Na chaff d husband go chop na.

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:
All these attention seekers sef ,
I mean, who the F comes on Facebook to publicly declare that she's a serial cheat and who.re ?

From the scar on her belly, e be like dem don excavate her womb sef
are u diz savage?I'm more concerned about ur choice of words..."excavate" bros u dey vex oooooo������
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by moorevic(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2017
What was she expecting from them! Take her serious?? Guys will F you up but when they wanna get down, the go down for those with good principles.
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by robert01: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Sha na achievement?
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Elnino4ladies: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
And person joystick go stand for this one ooo?

My own go stand oh lol

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by jamace(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Who wan marry borehole?
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Beulabliss(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote authorquote]
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Samstyle(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by purplekayc(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Why us she telling us ? undecided
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
you gat no chill for the babe at all... Kilode
haywire07:
I mean, who the F comes on Facebook to publicly declare that she's a serial cheat and who.re ?

Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Pennywise(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2017
This is not the kind of body capable of holding down 2 guys let alone 5. I wonder what kind of guys she is dating.
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by lazygal: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2017
haywire07:

cessarily mg dear,scar is at side at could be anything an injury,accident etc
Don't be quick to judge and defame
Re: ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook by Yeligray(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:
So the boyfrnds na for wetin nau grin
for the other room

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos