Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) (30156 Views)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by bgs2000(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
God has an awesome love for Nigeria. This could necessitate His directive to Reinhard Bonke to organize this farewell crusade in Nigeria. God sent Him on an arduous mission to Africa ( for a JESUS CHRIST'S BLOOD WASHED AFRICA). He started his ministry to Africa in South Africa and he is ending it in Nigeria. What a privilege? What an opportunity? What a Favour? What a love? What a best way of ending a 50-year ministry in a foreign continent? What a blessing? What a legacy for the living and those yet to be born? What a victory? What an emancipation? What a deliverance? What a triumph? What a MIGHTY GOD?
Less we forget in a hurry that it took the gallantry efforts of the Nigerian military (soldiers and air force combined) to whisk this man of God from the Nigerian soil alive in 1992. Kano state was the location. Should we also forget the aftermath of his miraculous escape unhurt? Who will forget the Kano riot of 1992? Who will forget heinous crimes committed at that location? Who will forget the number of lifeless bodies that literred the streets of Kano? Despite all these unprecedented ugly experiences, God still laid it on his heart to hold this farewell crusade on the Nigerian soil. Truly, God is not a man.
Those of living in Lagos and its adjoining states irrespective of your religious inclination should as a matter of necessity avail themselves the opportunity to be at this landmark crusade venue. I don't need to give further reasons why you should defy any and every odd to be at this epoch making crusade. I will give you just one reason. The reason is this : make every effort possible to ascertain from Dangote Aliko the encounter that made him whom he is today financially, socially, status, etc. Your findings must propel you to be there between today and this Saturday.
I await your results.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by God2man(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iruosonobrugwhe:
This German don hammer for this country sha......Thank God for him

I did not give any offering yesterday.

Nobody asked may be later after I left the crusade ground.

In fact I forgot about money.

What I experienced yesterday cannot be measured with money.

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by naijanaso: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
olajay86:
Yesterday revival with Rev Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell, Lagos Nigeria with not less than 2 million people in attendance! Thousands saved with great manifestation of the healing power of god. Glory be to God

http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/rev-reinhard-bonnkes-2017-crusade.html

Who did the counting? The way we quote millions when it comes to this crusade thing is very alarming. That was how a certain man of God came to Liberation Stadium in PH which has a sitting capacity of just about 16000 persons and they were reporting 2 million then. Where did the 2 million people sit? How many people do we have in the entire Lagos? Some states in Nigeria has less than 2 million people in total. I bet you if you see 2 million people, you will run grin grin grin
I am happy for his visit but let us not be falsifying figures carelessly please.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by ALAYORMII: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaMutant:

You may be godless

But surely I serve an Awesome God who reigns from heaven above with Wisdom, Power and Love.

Always read to understand rather than to reply

You see multitude of Nigerians in Churches and Mosques but yet we are one of the most corrupt, diabolic, self-centered, self serving, set of people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by ogbonti: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
this bonnke man been bunking nigeria since 1982. bia, why cant he go preach to his fellow germans who are agitating for bestiality ?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by sarwoods10(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow! Glory to God!
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by jjude090: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
the manifestation of the lord was just too much, glory of the lord reign, that the reality of the lord with much experiences. [b][/b]
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by jjude090: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
am very sure they will be a fire reality of[color=#770077][/color] God
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Ctrlsolutn: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
The greatest evangelist of our time I think...

Thank you Lord Jesus for everything.
Thank you Holy spirit divine.
Thank you mighty God unchangeable.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
To God be the glory
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by mechanics(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Powerful, no evil power can stop the flow of the power of God.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by NairalandSARS: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goodbye
¤Nairalandsars
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Mezzizo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some folks ll use dis pix for 2019 elections. coolSome folks ll use dis pix for 2019 elections.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
my Nigeria I hail thee. .n.a. wa for my country. .n.a. here church full, na here pastor's and men of God full, na here people wey dey go church full...yet, yet, na here godless pass, infact n.a. here bad bad thing full pass. . .baba God with this huge crowd begging and praying, please help this country!

www.valentine202.com
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by pyman11(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
chai......u still remember the jingle......that was 2000s I was still secondary school then
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
olajay86:
Yesterday revival with Rev Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell, Lagos Nigeria with not less than 2 million people in attendance! Thousands saved with great manifestation of the healing power of god. Glory be to God

http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/rev-reinhard-bonnkes-2017-crusade.html

If my people who àre called by my name would humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways,so would I heal their land". But Nigeria still remains the same..,una heart strong.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by kevoh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yeah and after he leaves, Nigeria will still remain as it was. His previous visits have not changed anything. undecided
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Jaymaestro(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
How to stream it live ?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Daviddson(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
honestly I am not a pentecostal person but i love this man die
so simple
he cares less about all these big titles like pastor apostle senior apostle blah blah blah
he is just a preacher
that's why he draws crowd

Thank you RB
Will you allow the God that is at work in him to begin similar work in you and change you beyond your imagination? When you experience that, the way you comment here on Nairaland & your signature will change!
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by geoworldedu: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
See testimonies of healing from Reinhard Bonnke's crusade here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4166540/share-testimony-been-healed-reinhard#62252423
Re: Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Richardpossible:

dt ur blog dry ooo
Bros I just start sha. By God's grace we go dey move steady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.