Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It (37364 Views)

“I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by maxiuc(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by miqos02(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
shhhhhshhhh
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
amliftedhigher:
They should kill him
Heartless entity, what has Bobrisky done to you or your family that warrant to be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by ZorGBUooeh: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Yoropigs and weird acts
Na dem be highest producers of GAY LORDZ for naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by omoadeleye(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Bb
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by sukkot: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
coke and granut tho

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by edgeP(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
you mean she-man/he-woman (i am confused) was thrown over the gate just like "felele" football?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by oyeezah(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2017
u were not around and u locked the door, how did they enter the compound before throwing ur oga over the fence

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Sijo01(f): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Threw him over the gate? Is he an object? Iyam not understanding undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Good question, Since the gate was locked according to yeye jaycurrb undecided
HugeDan:
How d police come take enter d house undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Jacob is now popular just like that.
Wow
Contact us for properties

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Eyah, I feel for him sha.
her please
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Na dem be highest producers of GAY LORDZ for naija cheesy
but they are far far better than your people the developers of crimes in the world
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by enemcy(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
gud for him or her
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by 1miccza: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2017
tolugar:
His oga abi his madam

Or ogamadam

Am so confused

Honestly i am much more confused than you are oo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by midehi2(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2017
tolugar:
His oga abi his madam

Or ogamadam

Am so confused
cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Slaveman343: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Dem never talk wetin dey happen
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by snipernigga(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
A whole Bobrisky the african barbie. They jump over his fence and threw him over the gate like a bunch of keys. If its Mr Ibu can they try it? They cannot be patient for Jacob who hasn't eaten since morning to come back with his epa and coke. Insult upon injury. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Adaumunocha(f): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2017
Coke and groundnut

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Andy2274: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Bobrisky's security guard Jacob has spoken about his boss' arrest for the first time. Jacob who often features in the cross dresser;s videos reluctantly said in an interview with Aunty Bukky off camera

“I was not around when the police came to the house to arrest my Oga. I went to buy coke and groundnut. One of our neighbours told me they beat him up and threw him over the gate because I locked it before I left! My Oga asked me not to talk anymore please leave me alone!”

watch video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPk5l9DlLr/

http://news.nollyzone.com/police-threw-oga-gate-locked-bobriskys-gateman-jacob-speaks/
. His oga told him not to talk to anyone and because he spoke with you, you went ahead to put everything he told you online. Where is your professionalism as a blogger or journalist? If his oga read this and sack him his blood will be upon you heartless journalist /blogger......nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by bufness(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2017
tolugar:
His oga abi his madam

Or ogamadam

Am so confused
he meant his sirdam
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by lollarj(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
So Bobrisky has gone with my bleaching money...?

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by ChopBellefull(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2017
I don understand.. His oga or madam?
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by BafanaBafana: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Coke and groundnut?
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by MxFactor: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai sorry shocked grin
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Obiegbuchinazac: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Point of correction mr gate man your madam not your oga.
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Georgeisco2007: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
tolugar:
His oga abi his madam

Or ogamadam

Am so confused

This kind news tire me ooo. Maybe he intended to say ogamadam
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by Habyz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Someone should please correct me if I'm wrong. He locked the gate to buy groundnut and coke(what kind of combination is that) and they somehow still arrested him/her then threw him/her over the gate. Since when did bobrisky become light enough to be thrown over? The Lagos State police command already said he was not arrested. Bobrisky who can't bare to be of the social radar told you not to comment and you're doing the same thing claiming he told you not to do it. undecided Are you mad.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by fabian063: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Bobrisky's security guard Jacob has spoken about his boss' arrest for the first time. Jacob who often features in the cross dresser;s videos reluctantly said in an interview with Aunty Bukky off camera

“I was not around when the police came to the house to arrest my Oga. I went to buy coke and groundnut. One of our neighbours told me they beat him up and threw him over the gate because I locked it before I left! My Oga asked me not to talk anymore please leave me alone!”

watch video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPk5l9DlLr/

http://news.nollyzone.com/police-threw-oga-gate-locked-bobriskys-gateman-jacob-speaks/
Thought he would have referred to him as madam. SMH
Re: Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
you locked the gate. how did they get in then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Moët Didn’t Sign Mercy As Brand Ambassador”— Nigerian Lady (Screenshots) / Who Did This To Davido? / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.