Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (56997 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice pad, this is goals
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by dvkot(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
not bad if they dont get along, afterall some brothers dnt let them breakup jare, no b only dem dey sing.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goke7:

people from that side don't listen to elders, in fact because of their money they can tell an elder to sit down and the elder will obey
Just like people from your side run leave don jazzy and banky w because of eye for more money. Y them no listen to elders

Abi the ones wen dey call their elders their boy

Ask dele momodu.

Wasted souls coming online to claim respect whereas na eye service them dey do

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goke7:

people from that side don't listen to elders, in fact because of their money they can tell an elder to sit down and the elder will obey
abi o. when Kanayo maltreats elders anyhow in films because he has money. Pete Edochie pushes elders out of his compound because he has money. Igbos are generally disrespectful to their elders and it multiplies when they become rich. but Yoruba's are very respectful to elders. I've lost count of the number of prostrations accompanied with yes ma,yes sir I've made to elders from yesterday till today. No matter how rich a Yoruba is,even if an elder that's your relative is as poor as church rat,there is still that respect and you still got to prostrate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Hosywhite(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Devil @work..too much money cause am. ;DDevil @work..too much money cause am.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
Just like people from your side run leave don jazzy and banky w because of eye for more money. Y them no listen to elders

Abi the ones wen dey call their elders their boy

Ask dele momodu.

Wasted souls coming online to claim respect whereas na eye service them dey do
when Kanayo maltreats elders anyhow in films because he has money. Pete Edochie pushes elders out of his compound because he has money. Igbos are generally disrespectful to their elders and it multiplies when they become rich. but Yoruba's are very respectful to elders. I've lost count of the number of prostrations accompanied with yes ma,yes sir I've made to elders from yesterday till today. No matter how rich a Yoruba is,even if an elder that's your relative is as poor as church rat,there is still that respect and you still got to prostrate. mind you,you can't tell maybe Davido later prostrated for Dele Momodu indoors. dele na my boy is just for publicity
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I offer N1,000,000
lol....is d 1million for fetching d sands from d compound or what?

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bhelamblog:
If your thinking Psquare will return, give up dear, They ain't returning, the brothers just put the Mansion they bought together up for sale,

The Mansion which cost over a billionaire, was one of the most talked about early this year, with Even Dangote present at the Opening.

But there seems to be a complete break out, they were both living in the Mansion with their wives and kids, But they have put it up for sale, so they can go their separate ways. Quite sad..
see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/psquare-breakup-peter-paul-okoye-put.html

If you're thinking......not "if your thinking"
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bhelamblog:
If your thinking Psquare will return, give up dear, They ain't returning, the brothers just put the Mansion they bought together up for sale,

The Mansion which cost over a billionaire, was one of the most talked about early this year, with Even Dangote present at the Opening.

But there seems to be a complete break out, they were both living in the Mansion with their wives and kids, But they have put it up for sale, so they can go their separate ways. Quite sad..
see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/psquare-breakup-peter-paul-okoye-put.html

Useless bloggers and their penchant for misinformation. The house Psquare put up for sale is their old house at Ikeja (Square ville) where they lived together before. The 3 brothers recently moved into separate mansions whose pictures were splashed all over social media earlier this year.

@Op, the pictures you put up there are of different houses.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by SirLakes: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:
I offer N1,000,000
I Offer
N1,000,500 grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by colossus91(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is what happens when an elder brother sells his birthright cusmof money grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
So no elder from their father or mother side that can talk to them?
if 2 can't work together don't force them.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
These guys are daft though. Why would two siblings with families build a communal house??!! undecided
Who does dt? Their relationship will definitely be affected.

I don't even advise siblings to do business together, ecspecially if they have individual families of their own. That's just wisdom101.

4 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
SirLakes:

I Offer
N1,000,500 grin

Now this is not fair......... You wan show say u get moni pass me, abi ...... I leave you for God ...
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by SirLakes: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
aalangel:

If you're thinking......not "if your thinking"

La Professeur grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by olafestid(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na me for buy ham self shocked angry
nifemi25:
@op why not confirm the prize before you posted it here. Who knows someone might know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone that is interested in buying the mansion.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
caesaraba:
So one of these 3 brothers (including Jude) cannot sit the rest down and say, ”See guys, we don blow pass how we ever fit imagine. Make we cool down and no let vex spoil am for us for the sake of our various families. I no vex again. Make we make peace and settle all dos matter wey dey worry us. De one wey we no fit change, make we take am like that. But na us be dis, we go de stronger together.” Pride and ego, we can as humans manage these things. I've never felt less of a human being after saying I'm sorry jaré.
ehmm!! Bros! Pls can u go on a peace keeping mission to syria and afgahnistan Ur got talent aswear!!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by crusufixo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its really sad with whats going on with these guys

well...sometimes in life, we break up to make up

i just want these guys to settle their differences as a family

they might not need to come back as a musical group, but at least for the sake of their late mother, they should settle their differences

i wish them all the best
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sesay: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Bhelamblog post=62210671]If your thinking Psquare will return, give up dear, They ain't returning, the brothers just put the Mansion they bought together up for sale,

see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/psquare-breakup-peter-paul-okoye-put.

Your post is untrue. This is their old house they built together at Omole. Not the new one they just built in Parkview Ikoyi and the new one is owned by each of them in different location in Parkview Ikoyi. Oga verify before you post I beg.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder what the elder brother is doing about it.
Isn't he the originator of the whole issue?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
See as dem put "for sale" as if na 500K dem wan sell am!! Selling dis kain house na thru fone call and networking na....!! Jst put a call to dangote,otedola,tinubu or any politician or even footballers like mikel,obafemi martins or victor moses if dem get interest to buy! shikena!

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
What do u expect the elderly in their family to tell them. They should hv seen it coming. There's jst no way two persons, except a married couple can live together as one 4 ever. I suggested they separate amicably B4 getting married long ago. But they waited till devil came to do it 4 them. Anyway I still suggest they settle but split up peacefully so they can still be d brothers they are and possibly do one or two collabor 2geda once a while.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
when Kanayo maltreats elders anyhow in films because he has money. Pete Edochie pushes elders out of his compound because he has money. Igbos are generally disrespectful to their elders and it multiplies when they become rich. but Yoruba's are very respectful to elders. I've lost count of the number of prostrations accompanied with yes ma,yes sir I've made to elders from yesterday till today. No matter how rich a Yoruba is,even if an elder that's your relative is as poor as church rat,there is still that respect and you still got to prostrate. mind you,you can't tell maybe Davido later prostrated for Dele Momodu indoors. dele na my boy is just for publicity
Go sleep

Search d meaning of respect and tell me if u will see prostration. You are just obeying cultural norm and not respect. Your people are the most unrespectful people I have come across, virtually all are bad mouthed and ill mannered talkertives. They can prostrate for u now n use juju to kill u in d next second.

They will prostrate for u and still gossip and backbite u the next minute.
RESPECT IS A MINDSET, MOTIVE, INTENTION AND NOT ILL INTENDED ACTIONS OR EYE SERVICE.

Every where I go I must hear one of your people trying to convince every one dat he and his people has respect.
Let d quotes start coming.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
trustyshoess:

Isn't he the originator of the whole issue?
No one can fill the space of a mother. This wouldn't have happened if the mum is still alive.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by adehexkaybaba: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
nawao so dis pple wanna separate at last...am outa here
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by anyicash(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:
Even the elders want them divided.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
na so women dey destroyed families. them wives don scattered dem relationship

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
caesaraba:
So one of these 3 brothers (including Jude) cannot sit the rest down and say, ”See guys, we don blow pass how we ever fit imagine. Make we cool down and no let vex spoil am for us for the sake of our various families. I no vex again. Make we make peace and settle all dos matter wey dey worry us. De one wey we no fit change, make we take am like that. But na us be dis, we go de stronger together.” Pride and ego, we can as humans manage these things. I've never felt less of a human being after saying I'm sorry jaré.

See wetin Yoruba woman caused!!!
Peters wife is older than him,15 times and older than Jude...How can u marry such a lady?...In igbo land,it does not happen...
An advanced lady looks for and advanced man who is older than her but peter was maybe blinded by juju and he went ahead and married this demon...
Blood is thicker than water,the woman will go someday when u get broke but ur family will remain.
Yoruba demon.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
ivolt:
It is good to separate from a person who won't respect personal boundaries.

Peters wife is older than him,15 times and older than Jude...How can u marry such a lady?...In igbo land,it does not happen...
An advanced lady looks for and advanced man who is older than her but peter was maybe blinded by juju and he went ahead and married this demon...
Blood is thicker than water,the woman will go someday when u get broke but ur family will remain.
Yoruba demon.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoruba demon.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by mapet: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
madridguy:

you too speak my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.