Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) (56999 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by mapet: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
icon8:

Bhelamblog: :
If your thinking Psquare will return, give up dear, They ain't returning, the brothers just put the Mansion they bought together up for sale,

The Mansion which cost over a billionaire, was one of the most talked about early this year, with Even Dangote present at the Opening.

But there seems to be a complete break out, they were both living in the Mansion with their wives and kids, But they have put it up for sale, so they can go their separate ways. Quite sad..
see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/psquare-breakup-peter-paul-okoye-put.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

OP, kontinu...(@ the bolded)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Awobi
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder what the elder brother is doing about it.

Nothing to do.. Will they die the same day?

What will the elders do.... Since they have wives from different inlaws...... There must be an issues based on what we know ... Minor issues...

But their ego is what is pulling them now

They are not the only Twins in Nigeria.

We should stop talking about them cause they have not contributed anything to Save Souls for God...
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
Go sleep

Search d meaning of respect and tell me if u will see prostration. You are just obeying cultural norm and not respect. Your people are the most unrespectful people I have come across, virtually all are bad mouthed and ill mannered talkertives. They can prostrate for u now n use juju to kill u in d next second.

They will prostrate for u and still gossip and backbite u the next minute.
RESPECT IS A MINDSET, MOTIVE, INTENTION AND NOT ILL INTENDED ACTIONS OR EYE SERVICE.

Every where I go I must hear one of your people trying to convince every one dat he and his people has respect.
Let d quotes start coming.
you missed it totally bro. only very few prostrate and perpetrate evil later on. I know some of my people especially women bad mouth and backbite after prostrating to you but that's common in every tribe. but the worse of it is people that would wake an elder by kicking them with their leg and still badmouth and do evil to such elder. I hear all the time of Igbos that use their own mother for money ritual. that's what lacking respect can lead to. a Yoruba that prostrates to you and badmouth would have limit to evil he can do to you because he would definitely be afraid of people around to not condemn his action but someone kicking elders would do any evil to anybody and stand by it and even proud of it. we call you guys alailojuti meaning someone without shame and your culture promotes it. an alilojuti can do just anything cos they lack respect for anything due to their cultural upbringing. but Yoruba's have what we call ojuti which means shame. a person that has ojuti would be scared of doing evil openly and that would limit him from doing evil. that's why Igbos do anything for money because they have no shame but there are actually some Yoruba's that are criminal minded but wouldn't do the crime because they have shame,their culture is what is obstructing them from doing evil freely. I heard Igbos get involved with occultisms and don't hide it because they have ailojuti and their culture promotes it and that's why more of them are involved in it,but a Yoruba would do anything to hide involvement with occultism because his culture obstructs him from doing evil freely

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
village people don mess for dem head.... a "chinwetalu agu" character in their village is busy pulling the strings, nice nollywood script for 2020 grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by tjskii(f): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Spoiled brats all of them, mscheeww, don't they realize they're brothers no matter what
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dis guys are disgrace to dia families
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sad news
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Naa ANAMBRA ....
What do you expect...?

Typical ANAMBRA
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
ENDTIME LOADING. . .......
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by kunkeracid: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
grown ass men/women are difficult to manage.

caesaraba:
So one of these 3 brothers (including Jude) cannot sit the rest down and say, ”See guys, we don blow pass how we ever fit imagine. Make we cool down and no let vex spoil am for us for the sake of our various families. I no vex again. Make we make peace and settle all dos matter wey dey worry us. De one wey we no fit change, make we take am like that. But na us be dis, we go de stronger together.” Pride and ego, we can as humans manage these things. I've never felt less of a human being after saying I'm sorry jaré.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
dis is wat that happens wen Biafrans get unequally yoked with afonjas. Yoruba woman don scatter three brothres
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by ivolt: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
jacyhelen:

See wetin Yoruba woman caused!!!
What a poor thought.
How does this concern Yoruba woman?
This was caused by a toxic immature man who thinks he has a say
in his adult's brother's home.

Peters wife is older than him,
So what?
Peter married her, neither Paul nor you have a say in this matter.

15 times and older than Jude...
Wow, that would make her the oldest human ever.
What a record!

How can u marry such a lady?...In igbo land,it does not happen...
Lola is a woman and a man can marry any lady he so desires.
There is no man named "Igbo land" if such man exists
it will be his choice to marry an older or younger woman,
he can't dictate the lives of others.

Even with your inflammatory emptiness, a man will end up marrying you.

An advanced lady looks for and advanced man who is older than her
You clearly don't know the meaning of advanced.
Peter married a lady with class within his own social class.
A marriage is between a man and a woman, any other person is a spectator.

but peter was maybe blinded by juju and he went ahead and married this demon...
I will take it that you belong to the same demonic group, that is why you can identify
a demon. Is it so difficult for you to imagine that two people who love each other got married?

Blood is thicker than water,the woman will go someday when u get broke but ur family will remain.
This is a meaningless statement, some parents kill their child, while some siblings
are the worst of enemies. Only fools think blood has anything to do with good behavior.
Only classless unenlightened women who see their husbands as ATM leave when he is broke, Lola
is surely not one of them.

Yoruba demon.
This is what most tribalistic numbskull says when they are out of steam.

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
dis is wat that happens wen Biafrans get unequally yoked with afonjas. Yoruba woman don scatter three brothers
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
This lousy duo again with a self-centered, exploitative elder brother.....making mockery of family bond. At the end, everything still boil down to self-interest.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by ivolt: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
coldsummer:
When will these two realise that we really don´t care if they break up or not.

How does P'square splitting concern you?
Should they stop being human because you really don't care?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blame it on jude who made peter inferior to his twin brother
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sarwoods10(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Damn! Seriously, Foolishness in on the air
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you missed it totally bro. only very few prostrate and perpetrate evil later on. I know some of my people especially women bad mouth and backbite after prostrating to you but that's common in every tribe. but the worse of it is people that would wake an elder by kicking them with their leg and still badmouth and do evil to such elder. I hear all the time of Igbos that use their own mother for money ritual. that's what lacking respect can lead to. a Yoruba that prostrates to you and badmouth would have limit to evil he can do to you because he would definitely be afraid of people around to not condemn his action but someone kicking elders would do any evil to anybody and stand by it and even proud of it. we call you guys alailojuti meaning someone without shame and your culture promotes it. an alilojuti can do just anything cos they lack respect for anything due to their cultural upbringing. but Yoruba's have what we call ojuti which means shame. a person that has ojuti would be scared of doing evil openly and that would limit him from doing evil. that's why Igbos do anything for money because they have no shame but there are actually some Yoruba's that are criminal minded but wouldn't do the crime because they have shame,their culture is what is obstructing them from doing evil freely. I heard Igbos get involved with occultisms and don't hide it because they have ailojuti and their culture promotes it and that's why more of them are involved in it,but a Yoruba would do anything to hide involvement with occultism because his culture obstructs him from doing evil freely
areogboni, aiye, and eiye Igbo names ? yorubas re d most occultic pple in Nigeria. talking about rituals, we know d skull miners of Nigeria
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by meneski(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
This shit just got real.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you got it all wrong

African magic movies does not reflect an average igboma. Dat you watched kanayo o kanayo do blood money with his mother does not mean igbos do it. Infact you can scarcely see a native doctor in igboland unlike Yoruba land. African magic don really spoil igbo people name.

Igbo culture seriously frown at any type of crime dat is y they barnish people from their villages.
Fyi Igbos have shame and there are bad ones dat has no shame like in any tribe.

Igbos do not commit more crime dan Yoruba it's just dat d crime dey comit differs from dat of Yoruba.

Igbos bad eggs are more into drug pushing, business forgery etc Yoruba bad eggs are into 419 in d US and Britain, Ogun ritualists, and Yahoo is a generally accepted business in d west. Anambra also do ritual but can't be compared to ogun.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wonder how their murder that burn them will be filling now. This is very bad

Adiemus is behind this problem
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
how much be the mansion sef? l wan buy!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
One of the many demerits of a Joint venture.......

that time will definitely come when either partner will feel cheated upon and then the need to go solo....exactly whatz playin out with d twins too. Leave family relationship out of deir issue, dz is business....MONEY, who to take Credit for all the work done; Recognition issues, ati be be lor......owo ma la pe eee

If u running ur biz and doin it well all by ursef, u dont know ur worth.....i tell u.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stupid children IPOB Children,A house divided against itself can never stand,this has always been the problems of the Igbos, from as people (entity) down to Family units always disunited
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bhelamblog:
If your thinking Psquare will return, give up dear, They ain't returning, the brothers just put the Mansion they bought together up for sale,

The Mansion which cost over a billionaire, was one of the most talked about early this year, with Even Dangote present at the Opening.

But there seems to be a complete break out, they were both living in the Mansion with their wives and kids, But they have put it up for sale, so they can go their separate ways. Quite sad..
see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/psquare-breakup-peter-paul-okoye-put.html

if police come carry una now una go dey shout freedom of speech. but see the yeye news wey u just sitdown for your house formulate. no research no investigation otherwise you would know this house for sale is the house at omole phase2 and its their really old house even before they got married. ots obvious as family men now they dont or may not need it anymore given that they were able to build something separate after getting married. these bloggers are fucrking irritating set of folks in nigeria in the last 6years!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
that yellowbar witch that bewitched Peter and bottled his brain inside green bottle it shall never be well with her,
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
If 2say dia mama still dey alive, all dis nonsense 4 no dey happen..Mbanu
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by sedek4569: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
i dont know if i like p saqre break up or i hate it, but i like the guys when they perform together.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by MRSHYCAT(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneking:
Is it the Omole property?

I'm confused too.. the first pic is the omole property, while the second one is the banana property. which one op dey talk about?? I really need that omole house property.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
the house is going for 350million don't ask me how I know,i am a realtor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.