Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos (17044 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Governor Shettima Gives Sallah Rams To Female Traders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Yyeske(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
mjabdulk:
those that are wise will never vote these pple because many of their kinds after winning elections forget those voting for them and it may be hard for them to go back for providing social infrastructures for them
I will rather vote for them because upright people like you ain't contesting than not voting and seeing the FG send a sole administrator from Bornu or Zamfara to come and govern my state.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
APGA moving train

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Opposition parties are banking on rigging because they know they can't win Obiano

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na so campaign done start.....
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Annydora(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
obiano is likely to be re-elected but my problem is why does his wife have to remember the market suddenly.what has the polo she is sharing gat to do with the profit of the marketers.you never did this all the time you were elected just few days to the election you remebered the market women.smh, Nigeria!!!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
These politicians are all the same in this part of the world...they always do this just before an election grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Josephshola: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
This useless people have turn market place to a campaign ground. Where them come anytime they need help, after that run away till the next election. May that the same market hot for you people.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by MYBLOCUS: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN DURING ELECTION PERIOD ,MADAM STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WE ARE WISE NOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PARTY WHICH IS APC ,TONY NWOYE WE KNOW OTHERS MAKE UNA PARK WELL
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by IgwePeace: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
MYBLOCUS:
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN DURING ELECTION PERIOD ,MADAM STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WE ARE WISE NOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PARTY WHICH IS APC ,TONY NWOYE WE KNOW OTHERS MAKE UNA PARK WELL
Like seriously? Oga hope u are alright. Tony Nwoye can never be the right person to rule anambra. Ur village elders must have used ur brain for sacrifice if u think he is the right candidate for "wise voters". A renowned cultist and armed robber?
You must be out of your senses sir!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by SPYROOC12(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
na the same people,i just love nig politican the moment the enter to that office even this market the will demolish,ask imolite sadna the same people,i just love nig politican the moment the enter to that office even this market the will demolish,ask imolite
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by GoldenChiddy: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Rhea(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
zoba88:
The wife of the state governor, Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, storms Orie Nimo, and Orie-Agbu Ozubulu, with the aim of enlightening the marketers on the need to vote right on the eighteenth of this month's election exercise in the state .

Chief Mrs Obiano also patronized traders in the markets as well as distributed APGA Polo to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/gov-obiano-wife-storm-marketshares-apga.html?m=1

Na so. Instead of telling them how they are going to build better stalls for them to sell their goods and stay away from the elements of the weather, they are here sharing t shirts and everybody is spreading their teeth like say santa don land. I hope the t shirt will last another 4 years
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by BENSIR: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
What stop her from entering markets these four years. Now that they need the poor masses she now knows the way to markets.
My God help our country and deliver us from these politicians
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by buchilino(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
pryme:
So its now you remember the market ppl, and sharing polos to them. These politicians have a way of saying "you are stupid" without using words.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, BUT ANAMBRIANS WILL STILL VOTE APGA. D DEVIL WE NO IS BETA DAN D ANGEL WE DON'T NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by pryme(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
buchilino:

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, BUT ANAMBRIANS WILL STILL VOTE APGA. D DEVIL WE NO IS BETA DAN D ANGEL WE DON'T NO.

I have never been a fan of this,
You can't compare a devil with an Angel weda you know them or not.

Or else most Ppl wont quit a bad relationship and start again with someone new.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by Youngbarna(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2017
APGA bu nke anyi![/quote] Nke ngi na onye
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos by mecussey(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
zoba88:
The wife of the state governor, Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, storms Orie Nimo, and Orie-Agbu Ozubulu, with the aim of enlightening the marketers on the need to vote right on the eighteenth of this month's election exercise in the state .

Chief Mrs Obiano also patronized traders in the markets as well as distributed APGA Polo to them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/gov-obiano-wife-storm-marketshares-apga.html?m=1

so nobody fire am fufu...since 4 yrs na only today she know say market pple dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / My Experience Today At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.