Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Marriage Luck Is Not On My Side Says Nollywood Actress (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marriage Luck Is Not On My Side Says Nollywood Actress (video) (521 Views)

Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics / Anambra Defeat: Makarfi Brought Ill-luck To PDP, Says Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Luck Is Not On My Side Says Nollywood Actress (video) by evanso6226(f): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, formerly Faithia Balogun, now Faithia Williams, expressed how unlucky she had been in her marriages in a recent interview with BroadwayTV. “My biggest down was when my marriage crashed.”, she said.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0G8RP7Fzz8

She went on to say that there is a thing called ”marriage luck” in marriage. While she wouldn’t point accusing fingers at anyone for the failure of her marriage to Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun, she said, ”I am one of those whom ‘marriage luck’ is not on their side.”

Can you recall that her marriage to Saheed Balogun would be her second attempt at marriage?

The forty-eight-year-old mother of two seemed happy and went on to tell BroadwayTV more about her career successes of 2017.

What exactly did she mean by marriage luck though?

Source:http://www.broadwayafrica.com/marriage-luck-is-not-on-my-side-says-actor-faithia-williams/

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

APGA Chairman Chief Ike Oye Meets Orji Kalu Says He Is Incomplete Without Him.. / Eu, Us, Britain, Canada Others To Monitor Anambra Election / Feature: 'irresponsible' FG Silent As Italy Buries 26 Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.