Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing (34925 Views)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by lawalosky(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
sylviaeo:
just dae rush to book space as if ur life depend there mtew.....
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by free2ryhme: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
tete7000:
Senseless directive. People being forced to trek miles to get home. Why are these people so distant from people they governed? Useless and senseless people.

with the nonsense that bike men cause in lagos

undecided
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by mckazzy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol........ Abeg, is 'SIAMESE' a town or a city in lagos??

CROWNWEALTH019:
Remember I entered bike from festac to siamese, I pleaded the blood of Jesus from festac to siamese

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by elkharpone: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Old story... they've started working again.
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by AKUVADAG(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by SUSSYASH: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
This people will just leave the needful and be doing the needless.Why not patch up all the bad roads in lagos for free vehicular movement to reduce traffic on the roads and see if OKADA will not ban itself.
OUR MUMU DON DO! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by mckazzy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
the thing tire me o.

joduseq:
. What are you even saying Bro.... what's siamese [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by afoltundeseun(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
jaheymezz:
the hunter o the hunted o the huntee o all of the are mad
I wanted to laugh until I realised it isn't funny.

Dry Joke
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by awa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Not worried because all na APC
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by sylviaeo(f): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
lawalosky:

just dae rush to book space as if ur life depend there mtew.....
Y E COME BE PERSONAL MATTER FOR U NA?
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Remember I entered bike from festac to siamese, I pleaded the blood of Jesus from festac to siamese

Don't try it again next time you might not be too lucky.
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by dabeto: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Hmm ......CMS...
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by shutupareyouGOD: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
it's CMS
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by GoodandBad007: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
I waka die today and the sun be like say we near hellfire.
These guys de help sometimes o.. Aswear I believe today.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by koolModee: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
They will go back to their respective villages.
sylviaeo:
SO AFTER TAKING AWAY THEIR SOURCE OF INCOME, WAT ALTERNATIVE DID U GIVE THEM?. U WERE HIDING HOW CLUELESS U R BEFORE

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by BakireBulmaker: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Very good.

Okada riders are damn too stubborn!

Don't ply main roads, they won't hear!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kadejo:
Another set of unemployed team load..........
crimes too also loading
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by bdek(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
joduseq:
. What are you even saying Bro.... what's siamese [color=#000099][/color][i][/i]

The code is for lagosian to decode.
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by katerine7(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Major road, no problem but streets...so I have to trek down to my house from my street junction, una try o

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by Maqkobi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s][quote author=whateverkay post=62220707] sad This is what you get when everyone wants to live in Lagos by fire by force. The number of ifesinashi buses shipping in IPOB almajiris to lagos on a daily basis is increasing by the day. These people have no economic plans in Lagos than to become traffic traders and okada riders. Once they are able to afford a room rent, they will start calling Lagos a no man's land like their mad fellows. They claim igboland has the highest mansions in the country yet they cant sit and thrive there. Their success in life is tied to Yoruba states yet they are always ungrateful and call Yoruba names at the least provocations.i support the clamp down on okada riders and fan yogo sellers. After all the population of yorubas riding okada is not up to 5%. These people must be dealt with so they can start respecting their host. The next clamp down should be on Alaba and Ladipo markets. Nonsense

Load of rubbish
Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by tete7000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
free2ryhme:

with the nonsense that bike men cause in lagos

undecided

Must every solution to every problem be ban? If they constitute nuisance, are you telling me they don't have any use? Maybe you don't know there are many who live in remote places accessible only by okadas. So such people ought to be subjected to unnecessary torture? What stops the government from finding ways to regulate their activities? By the way, the law that ban okadas only say they should be removed from major roads not the hinterlands. Often times, our leaders behave like dumb heads totally oblivious of what ordinary people go through. Maybe you are one of the children with access to retinue of cars, so you can't understand the plight of ordinary people. Sadly, the same mumu people will still queue under sun to vote them in when election period comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by condralbedez: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hope say those ones at Mushin will adhere to it. Watin those guys dey ride for Major road Nobi chadis
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by HumbleGee(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
sad This is what you get when everyone wants to live in Lagos by fire by force. The number of ifesinashi buses shipping in IPOB almajiris to lagos on a daily basis is increasing by the day. These people have no economic plans in Lagos than to become traffic traders and okada riders. Once they are able to afford a room rent, they will start calling Lagos a no man's land like their mad fellows. They claim igboland has the highest mansions in the country yet they cant sit and thrive there. Their success in life is tied to Yoruba states yet they are always ungrateful and call Yoruba names at the least provocations.i support the clamp down on okada riders and fan yogo sellers. After all the population of yorubas riding okada is not up to 5%. These people must be dealt with so they can start respecting their host. The next clamp down should be on Alaba and Ladipo markets. Nonsense sad
if your words where bullet Tupac would still be alive... sad

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by teflonjake(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
jaheymezz:
Oshey hunter......whats really going on in Nigeria self.. ...the hunter o the hunted o the huntee o all of the are mad

HUNTEE grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by katerine7(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Very good.

Okada riders are damn too stubborn!

Don't ply main roads, they won't hear!!
Even street road sef is now inclusive, this is bad for us living in areas where only bike can access
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by olaideayobami: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is inhumane and also contributes to diverse wars trending in society...
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by Bullhari007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
chase them back to Ogun state biko
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by judetastic(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by femo122: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Jesu shocked

Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Can they please extend this to Iyana Iba-Volks-Mile 2 axis. These okada riders have turned a menace to motorists.
Re: Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing by kstix(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Did they name a place after the siamese twins? Or you're trying to say CMS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.