Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This (815 Views)

I Couldn't Laugh Alone So I Decided To Share / Almost Couldn't Believe This. So Speechless / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This by michiyke2003(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please laugh with me; *A PLANE WAS ABOUT TO CRASH AND THERE WERE ONLY FOUR PARACHUTES IN THE PLANE,MEANWHILE THERE WERE FIVE PEOPLE IN IT. THE FIRST PERSON WAS CRISTIANO RONALDO,HE SAID "I AM THE BEST FOOTBALLER I CANT DIE NOW" SO HE TOOK 1 PARACHUTE AND LEFT. THE SECOND WAS ALIKO DANGOTE SAID "I AM THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA AND I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE".SO HE TOOK THE SECOND PARACHUTE AND LEFT. THE THIRD WAS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HE SAID "I AM THE SMARTEST PRESIDENT THAT NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE WHOLE WORLD,SO I CANT DIE NOW MY PEOPLE STILL NEED ME".HE TOOK ONE AND LEFT. THEN IT WAS LEFT WITH GOODLUCK AND A SMALL GIRL..........THEN JONATHAN SAID TO THE LITTLE GIRL .."TAKE THE LAST ONE I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR YOU. THE LITTLE GIRL REPLIED "NO NEED FOR THAT .THERE ARE TWO PARACHUTES LEFT. WITH SHOCK AND SURPRISE JONATHAN ASKED HER."HOW COM?". THE LITTLE GIRL REPLIED"BUHARI TOOK MY SCHOOL BAG THINKING IT WAS A PARACHUTE...........
Re: I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This by awa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
He can do it ohhhh

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This by michiyke2003(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Look at the kind of change APC has brought to Nigerians.
Re: I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This by ekensi01: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
Look at the kind of change APC has brought to Nigerians.

What is this one saying?
Re: I Couldn't Believe President Buhari Did This by opichika(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
where will he land abeg....?

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And Jamb Result / Lol Chai. I Can't Stop Laughing / Share Where You First Heard This Trending Slang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.