Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (28022 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / How I Fell Victim Of Scam Dating Site In Kenya / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by 190: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na him sabi!!

There is hunger in the land

why people nor go de thief wen them put president wen be bastard for power!!
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Welcome to Lagos bro.....the day I had 250k on me and entered Danfo from satellite town to Oshodi.......
If you see my moves,..even Roborts have not had such configuration before
.....Lagos is where nobody believes anybody and anybody believes nobody,...don't get it twisted
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow. Your money didn't turn to paper, they only covered the paper with the 1k note. Surely, some "jeuehjejekd" happened during the moment of the transaction but it wasn't cash you were given.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by iluvpomo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
That’s why I like KD .... slow life, small coins ... but no stress of aggressive fraud/crime! grin
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by wickedworld: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
But didn't he count his money before he left? How can the money be paper without knowing

Sorry for the loss bro, most of the guys in computer village are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by sotall(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
OK
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Ejiphill09(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is the clear case of village people. They are calling him home.

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
190:
Na him sabi!!

There is hunger in the land

why people nor go de thief wen them put president wen be bastard for power!!

You must be a kid to have written this. I guess this just started under PMB's regime.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sorry bros, I really feel for u. God will restore u and send help to u . Bros you could have written this in pidgin English.

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by emmybernard(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Welcome to Lagos, but I don't believe your story...you know why?you sold your stuff inside a shop and you did not counted the money abi...and with those your six pack muscle

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
consultancy:
ur 150k didnt transform into papers, rather it was given to u at the shop that way. either u were under their spell, or they distracted u while the scheme was going on. and i wonder why u didn't go back to the shop since u said u sold ur stuffs in a shop, not on the streets of computer village
They call it Anobo. Even if he had gone back, he doesn't have any claim in as much he confirmed the money b4 leaving.
Two things possible, jass or normal scheming: mass can be that, they gave him paper at the spot but he would have seen money(ishiju), 2, they might have shown him cash but at the edge of leaving, they distracted him just like you mentioned, rushed him up and packaged papers for him. I once fell a victim of something similar a long time ago,it was even phone in sabo.

2 Likes

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by madone: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guy that is called Malaysia money. U did street business,i know ur story is not complete.tgat more was changed in the shop.or street corner wher u did the business
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by 190: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
ollah1:

You must be a kid to have written this. I guess this just started under PMB's regime.

Phuck you undecided
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by MajorGomwalk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
You don lie so taaay, forget say yesterday nor be 10th of November.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by sisisioge: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
It is well o. May God replenish your loss o. Pele
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
smiley ... serves him right!
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by obong003(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Monaco2:
How is it 10th of November if today is 9th..... Did he travel to the future abi d incident happened last year

Same question I asked myself man

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by geeworld1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Op, u said "10th" of nov bt today is 9th
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by pahen1991: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
my candid advice use the 1k in front plus de one at the back making it 2k, enter bet9ja shop use am play correct score and get ur money back
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Daddyboy101(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Omo you need to reach your Village if na to trek reach there abeg trek and if you reach there. Just go straight to your Village town hall and call all them Oga at the Top and beg them to forgive your family and remeber to buy them One One Bottle of Snap and Bitter Kola and your problem is Solve.
ThanK me Later. ;(
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by frisky2good(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Which area?

internationalman:
Sorry bro.
Meanwhile a friend of mind just saw blackfaze at one bet9ja shop.
What he went there to do is not yet known as at this time.

Keep ur ear glue to d radio or better still read every thread here so as not to miss out on d latest developments about the visit to bet9ja shop.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Bullhari007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
and you still have the gut to show chess hunger go wire you... anu
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by lordbounce: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
.Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by clemmonce(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
This is a lie from the deepest part of hell...

Thisfool is a liar!!
must you call him a fool. you are the bigger fool.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by internationalman(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
frisky2good:
Which area?
Abulegba
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by tballeyy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ode ko, omo e eyo. Try and know somebody (Dayomo)
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by 9jatatafo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
OP this is not jazz ooo. Those guys played a smart one on you
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by tballeyy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Thisfool is a liar!!
one chance fall on u in jesus name
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by teacherbim(f): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Thisfool is a liar!!
True or false but it is possible, I could remember some years ago my dad bought wristwatch at Idumota, Lagos Island when he got home and opened it na FUFU as in AKPU dey inside so for Lagos any shit can happen.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Ojuororun(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

They call it Anobo. Even if he had gone back, he doesn't have any claim in as much he confirmed the money b4 leaving.
Two things possible, jass or normal scheming: mass can be that, they gave him paper at the spot but he would have seen money(ishiju), 2, they might have shown him cash but at the edge of leaving, they distracted him just like you mentioned, rushed him up and packaged papers for him. I once fell a victim of something similar a long time ago,it was even phone in sabo.
what about me dat bought galaxy phone at adenigi on street ongetin home i com see white premier soap dat as been cuted in shape of phone in my puket ramp wit white anki i cant 4get d day.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by 49cents(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
The story was made up to attract sympathy and financial support......
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by 2shure: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
dats y i neva stay in lag
thieves everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) / South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies After Returning Home For Christmas. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.