Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (28040 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / How I Fell Victim Of Scam Dating Site In Kenya / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by AJvine(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Monaco2:
How is it 10th of November if today is 9th..... Did he travel to the future abi d incident happened last year
this guy ish get plenty k leg jooor/sorry to say my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Themandator: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Happens to somebody in Calabar

Muckross1122:
A Nigerian man with the username @aduks_ on instagram, took to his instagram page to narrated how he fell victim to “one chance” operators and lost N150,000 To fraudsters within two weeks.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Instagram Page:

How I got involved in one chance bus and how 150,000k turned to paper in my pocket within 2weeks. I'm posting this so that y'll will learn one or two things from my horrible experience. It all started on the 3rd of November. It was around 8pm that I entered a bus that was going to iyanaipaja from oshodi I never knew that have enter one chance bus, the bus have 7 passages on board with a man wearing military uniform sitting in front of the bus. Just before we got to cement bus stop two of the guys inside the bus pointed gun at us,they asked for money when they collected it they demand for our ATM card, they told us not to scream or else they will kill us.. The driver drove to the near by ATM point and asked us to withdrew all our money. They later let us go myself and two other woman. I had to trek home that night but thanks to God for my life. As if that is not enough, yesterday 10th Nov I got another shocking experience of my life in Lagos. Because of the incident that happened the last time which made me run out of cash and I have allot of pending job so this took me to the point of selling some of my garget just to meet up with my client. I put a call through to my friend for some money in which he gave me. So yesterday I packed my system and some other stuff took it to computer village in Ikeja because that's the only place in Lagos that I know I can sell it. On getting there I went inside a shop after several bagging I sold the gadget. After everything I was having 150,000k with me so I got a bus that's going to abulebegba and it was inside the bus that I notice that the money inside my pocket have reduce this made me brought the money out and to my greatest surprise the money had turn to a paper shaped in size of money and covered with 1k... I could not cry non scream i was just laughing. This is my sixth years in Lagos have never experience such horrible experience in my entire life not to talk of going through it twice in 2weeks. I'm presently distabilize both physical and mentally but I believe in God that he will see me through.

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbRwIQbBtnD/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/man-narrates-how-he-lost-n150000-to.html

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Amya(f): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
150k is a 150 piece of 1000 Naira notes. I wonder how can easily fit into a trouser pocket.

Holes in is this story.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian man with the username @aduks_ on instagram, took to his instagram page to narrated how he fell victim to “one chance” operators and lost N150,000 To fraudsters within two weeks.

Below Is What He Wrote On His Instagram Page:

How I got involved in one chance bus and how 150,000k turned to paper in my pocket within 2weeks. I'm posting this so that y'll will learn one or two things from my horrible experience. It all started on the 3rd of November. It was around 8pm that I entered a bus that was going to iyanaipaja from oshodi I never knew that have enter one chance bus, the bus have 7 passages on board with a man wearing military uniform sitting in front of the bus. Just before we got to cement bus stop two of the guys inside the bus pointed gun at us,they asked for money when they collected it they demand for our ATM card, they told us not to scream or else they will kill us.. The driver drove to the near by ATM point and asked us to withdrew all our money. They later let us go myself and two other woman. I had to trek home that night but thanks to God for my life. As if that is not enough, yesterday 10th Nov I got another shocking experience of my life in Lagos. Because of the incident that happened the last time which made me run out of cash and I have allot of pending job so this took me to the point of selling some of my garget just to meet up with my client. I put a call through to my friend for some money in which he gave me. So yesterday I packed my system and some other stuff took it to computer village in Ikeja because that's the only place in Lagos that I know I can sell it. On getting there I went inside a shop after several bagging I sold the gadget. After everything I was having 150,000k with me so I got a bus that's going to abulebegba and it was inside the bus that I notice that the money inside my pocket have reduce this made me brought the money out and to my greatest surprise the money had turn to a paper shaped in size of money and covered with 1k... I could not cry non scream i was just laughing. This is my sixth years in Lagos have never experience such horrible experience in my entire life not to talk of going through it twice in 2weeks. I'm presently distabilize both physical and mentally but I believe in God that he will see me through.

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbRwIQbBtnD/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/man-narrates-how-he-lost-n150000-to.html

This pattern dn tey now. 2014 December we dae house dae wait for mumc to bring Christmas rice Na newspaper cut to 1k size we see. That was the driest Christmas ever for my life. Sorry my guy. December don dae reach. IGBO and YORUBA make una let other tribes live in peace.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by salesforce: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Shine your eye
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by emmyN(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Oga sorry o. But why you dey show us your chest na?
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by gfullmoon(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
I see someone trying to scam us all. Public spirited Nigerians to start sending support fund. If he was scammed two days ago as alleged, he could have taken all necessary precautions including going with a trusted friend while selling the gadgets and counting the money therein. It is only in bank one can risk not counting money. If some Nigerians can count ATM money before leaving to tell you the extent they don't trust noone, not even machine.
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by indomielomo: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Eko for show They don show you Awon pepper dem gang
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by zowewuzo: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2017

Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2017
centboy123456:

Bro Na wch Syd u day

au
Re: How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man by successtutor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Actually , I prefer to deal at expensive rate outside computer village. Those guys are juju loaded and trick loaded but nigga, change the purry u dey nack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina / Political Thugs Destroying A Rival’s Car In Kano (Photos) / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.