Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Need A Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Help (708 Views)

Famous Nairalander Need A Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Help by Ayemokhia: 4:02am On Mar 21, 2010
Linda went to school in south Africa along d line she met a Nigerian guy who who was staying wit a south African lady & they both have a baby boy who will be 2years on Saturday, so d past 5months of relationship with this Nigerian guy he has been disturbing her to get pregnant which she refused cos he was staying with a South Africa lady,but this guy loves Linda so much that every time they have a quarrel the guy will be begging and crying for forgiveness, and the guys family in Nigeria wants him to marry Linda cos she is a Nigerian and Alex said the south Africa is just the mother of his baby and that he cant marry her but they have been staying together now for 3years. Now the big question is Alex the Nigerian guy wants Linda to get pregnant and Linda is telling him that they don't do that in her family! so what is yr advice
Re: Need A Help by OBLONG(m): 4:04am On Mar 21, 2010
let LINDA find another man or else she might be baby momma # 2
Re: Need A Help by Tinksh(f): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2010
She shouldnt be having anyones baby til he is committed to her in marriage. Sorry i may be old fashioned but she deserves a whole lot better than being some fools baby machine!
Re: Need A Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2010
^^Seconded!
Re: Need A Help by OBLONG(m): 4:15am On Mar 21, 2010
Tink_sh:

She shouldnt be having anyones baby til he is committed to her in marriage. Sorry i may be old fashioned but she deserves a whole lot better than being some fools baby machine!

WRROOOONG!!!! GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING A BABY IS [b] NO [/b]GUARANTEE THAT A MAN WILL STAY WITH YOU. <<enuuff said>
Re: Need A Help by Tinksh(f): 4:28am On Mar 21, 2010
OBLONG:

WRROOOONG!!!! GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING A BABY IS [b] NO [/b]GUARANTEE THAT A MAN WILL STAY WITH YOU. <<enuuff said>

Of course its not, i didnt say that but is it better for her to be used to produce a baby then dumped as an unwed mother? If he loves her shouldnt he be preparing a future with her then having babies. She deserves a chance at a happy ending rather than giving herself to a man that already has a baby with another woman and may continue along that path.
Re: Need A Help by omega25red(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2010
why is linda staying in this situation? she already knows that the guy is living with his baby mama so why is she f#$king with this guy. she has to be dumb which means she will be pregnant very soon.

i wonder why some women do things like that to other women you already know he is involved but you still chill with him and then bi tch to everyone that would listen about how a guy is treating you bad when you caused it.

(1) (Reply)

Slowly They Both Walked Out Of My Life: So Sad! / Is Hug Love? / Marry A Virgin Or Marry A Non-virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.