Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (57434 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by fykes(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2017
If only this ones know what awaits them after school....they for dey on sober reflection
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by pauldiamonds: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
I blame the ladies,ki lo fe fa rubbish. A guy no fit touch me anyhow sef not to talk of signing on my breasts .
omo ibadan
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by kolajoo(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
I blame the ladies,ki lo fe fa rubbish. A guy no fit touch me anyhow sef not to talk of signing on my breasts .
Dont think you’re a graduate! You should know that it nothing during log out. I did such during my final paper free bobbies tongue Oya coma beat me
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Jennifer89(f): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
How will their parents feel when they see this?

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by kolajoo(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
A guy no fit touch you anyhow? All your bfs na hermaphrodite??..Shey same breasts wey all your bfs don strangled for free to the point of no return. We know your type undecided
grin grin finishing grin grin
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Dollysmithsmart: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2017
See people's gf and fiancee's
Aye ti baje
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by kolajoo(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2017
EmekaBlue:
ur rubbish breast
chai! U have bad mouth cheesy Adukey sowi

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Harjet(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Urrghh! Y'all take things too serious
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Alwaysking: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
See this one dey form untouchable
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by omoelerin1: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
Will stop lying now, before I open your yansh for public. You think I no dey NL?
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by webngnews: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Arh
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Tecno66: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Na the same guy o. Na boobs him go sign off for there?
freakyamanda:
A guy was seen writing on the bosoms of young ladies in what is apparently a post-graduation get-together at Ladoke Akintola University. The ladies and some guys wore white T-shirts on which they take turns to write on with a coloured markers.

The guy posted the pictures on his Facebook page with the caption:

“Thanks God for the gift of life###
Lautech Class 16 log out week###
Day 3##
Sign out ///”

Many of his friends also made comments in response to the pictures, congratulating him and encouraging him in the act. The ladies in the pictures were also smiling, apparently seeing nothing wrong or feeling shy about the act. Seems to be fun.

http://www.todaysecho.com/ladies-get-bosoms-signed-guy-university-graduation/
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2017
“Thanks God for the gift of life### it's all alright I thanks you too
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by miztarLucky(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2017
What's the fuss about kwan
The dude wasn't even pressing seff
He was only signing on them
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by ArcGibson(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
There is nothing wrong with boobs grabbing when under cloth. It could be wrong when grab without cloth on and under violence.... But ladies try to place value on it when it has not been sucked. I always see Mama Bimpe, my neighbour, free almost every morning... even to grab, fear dey catch me cos it's no more BREAST, it's BEAST
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Pharukbhankz(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Smh ���
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by judgedredd22(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by samsam2019: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
is it your breast?

Btw I want to touch your breast
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by shegie(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
feel dem all
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by joshnes(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:
"Its a man's job to respect women BUT its a woman's job to give him what to respect".

The simple TRUTH is that men take advantage of ladies who dont even have RESPECT for themselves.

A LADY WITH SELF ESTEEM, FOCUSED, DISCIPLINE. Even if she's got boobs so tempting and full like water melon, or just perky like tangerine yet so tempting. It remains a NO GO AREA for guys to go and press like wine with style in the name of signing on her T-Shirt. No be every farm HE-GOAT dey go ransack na, him kn dey one wey STICK fit land for him head. Dat is if dem no knack him blokus with correct kicking so he go get brain sharp-sharp no go ever trangress fence again. WELL HE-GOATS FLOCK WITH THEIR FELLOW SHE-GOATS. "Its a man's job to respect women but its a woman's job to give him what to respect". RESPECT YOURSELF AND MEN WILL RESPECT YOU.
You Deserve A Nobel Prize in Sanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Henry1006(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
Let me see ya breast grin
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
see as the guy ugly, for the girls mind na foam bra them wear. . yeye people
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by mozele(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:

make i no talk....
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2017
LOL, cant imagine the guy is catching fun and the ladies encouraging him..... hi empres how are you doing?

EmpresFIDEL:
see as the guy ugly, for the girls mind na foam bra them wear. . yeye people
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by ClitoPen: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Since he s also graduating, I ll sign on his preek
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2017
thyzee77:
LOL, cant imagine the guy is catching fun and the ladies encouraging him..... hi empres how are you doing?

Am good and you
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
am fine, am temmy, based in lagos, wat about you?

EmpresFIDEL:
Am good and you
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
thyzee77:
am fine, am temmy, based in lagos, wat about you?

nice meeting you, have a nice day
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Religiondb(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Their chest, their problem
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
EGOCENTRICITY!!! . That arrogant, malicious, all-hating "I" which thrives on the misfortunes of others, because this "I" feels SUPERIOR to others due to certain privileges for which this "I" is not ready to bear the RESPONSIBILTY that comes along with privileges which is to RESPECT and SERVE the less privilege has always been the root cause of DISABILITY in human affairs since primordial.

"I AM BETTER THAN YOU" mentality.

Even though its well spelt out LADOKE AKINTOLA 'UNIVERSITY', LAUTECH. That EGO which only very few choose to weed out, a cultivation of the mind, a striving for the best of NATURE still pops up.

Nedfed:
This must be a polytechnics I swear

While it seems that you are only making a 'JOKE', the TRUTH is that it is the REALITY of our existence as humans which only a GENUINE EDUCATION can flush out this disease. That disease the human EGO has forever been our greatest enemy.

The message of the whole rhetorics above which I am trying to pass can be best understood in Eric Hoffer's words,

"When we begin to think that most people are not better than we, the world seems full of people who are fairly unpleasant".

Its SUPERIORITY COMPLEX to think that such a behaviour is an attribute of Polytechnics even though in this case it is CLEARLY not but university graduates. That arrogant, malicious, all-hating "I" which thrives on the misfortunes of others has forever being the problem of MANKIND preventing us from standing as a UNIT as enjoy TRANQUILITY.

A university graduate is not superior to a polytech, their functionality is not the same.

Yet, its been such a mentality. The white feels superior to the black, the black feels superior to an albino,......................a working class woman sweating it out with men and have no time for her kids and husband but has got MONEY feels superior to a stay at home wife who looks after the well being of the kids, manages the home and welcomes her husband from work with affection even though not idle with petty business that fetches little dimes..............this mentality of superiority complex goes on, and on.................while the university graduate feels superior to a polytech. Amids these university graduates those who went to Private universities or Universities abroad still feel superior to others that went to local universities. (My point remains on superiority complex the bane of distability in human affairs)

Well let me round up my message with this REALITY. PRISON INMATES beat prestigious HARVARD DEBATE team.
Harvard University is rated the best universtity in the world, but were beaten hands down by some prison inmates who engaged them in a debate. ITS A MUST READ. Latest proof that you should not judge a book by its covers.

www.themindunleashed.com/2015/11/prison-inmates-beat-prestigious-harvard-debate-team-latest-proof-that-you-cant-judge-a-book-by-its-cover.html

Though I know that you are only making a joke. Am only trying to paint the reality of human affairs and a reason for human distability. THAT EGO IN MAN. That arrogant, malicious all-hating "I" which thrives on the misfortunes of others. LET'S ALL WORK TOWARDS A PROPER CULTIVATION OF OUR MINDS, WEEDING IT OF ALL DISABILITIES SO AS TO ENJOY TRANQUILITY.

Nedfed do have a great day. My aim is a BETTER us. Leaping upward and not a groping downward into the mire of DEHUMANIZATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! / JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.