Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

White Eggs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Eggs (1007 Views)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / Fake Eggs Now In Abuja. Parents Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Eggs by sigiyaya(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good Day everyone..... please i will like you share this wish you guys and also know of your opinion.

I have been fortunate to move around some countries in Europe and and i have also eaten and also enjoyed different types of food prepared with egg in these European countries.
But before then i have also spent almost 26 years of my life in Nigeria and had also seen different type and sizes of eggs which are normally brown in colour .
Right now i am in Athens Greece and upon my arrival from Istanbul Turkey my friend i came to visit prepared a very nice meal which i told on time that i would love to eat because it has been a love time i tested the Nigerian food, white yam and fried egg.
While drinking and gisting i could perceive the aroma of from the kitchen so i decided to go and dish out the yam and myself after dishing and trying to make it hot by microwaving i sighted the shells of the of the egg in the wastebasket white egg there and then i lost my appetite and when my friend asked what was wrong i told him, i explained to him that i am not comfortable eating white egg based on my observations;
1. The colour of the egg shells which are pure white.
2. I have seen so many videos on the internet of some Chinese men producing eggs.
3. It is not like there are only white egg here in Europe we also have the brown egg that look exactly like the egg i know in Nigeria.
4. During my stay in Europe i have also observed that the brown egg is more expensive to the white egg. Though my friend tried to convince me but i rejected the meal. Now my question is how do you really think that these white eggs are produced?

I even took a picture of some of these eggs.....

Re: White Eggs by delishpot: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Google is your friend. Do some research let me help you

"Are white eggs as nutritious as regular brown eggs"

Copy and paste the above text in your Google search. If you do not find a satisfactory answer, come back and we shall talk about it.

1 Like

Re: White Eggs by sigiyaya(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why are white eggs less expensive than the brown eggs?

(1) (Reply)

Polynek Students Prepare Hot Pepper Soup With Snake Meat(photos) / Have You Ever Tasted Finger Millet? / Young Lady Starts Garri Parfait Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.