Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs (39293 Views)

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / The Snake My Fish Net Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
A viper was just killed in my area today. The snake was used to swallowing the eggs laid by hens in the area. They noticed the missing of these eggs could be perpetrated by snake, so they became vigilant. Today, its hiding place (hole in a block) was discovered & set ablaze, which led to its capture after much struggle. Having been craving & wondering how snakes are prepared without getting injured by its venom, I decided to witness its preparation & learn one or two things.
So, snakes have legs. I never knew until its legs came out when thrown into boiled waterangry

Lalas,,,,,,you can see that I am a friend indeedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
More pics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Fiducia: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
embarassed
Why do we keep eating these things?
Snake pox loading 98%...

Sometimes I wonder if there would be any more snakes left by 2030

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by SultanYoung: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ftc
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by ennysuccess(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lala cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by phr33man(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
If we could find the snake that swallowed our neighbor's egg, why can't we find the one that swallowed our ₦50m in jamb office?

16 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
phr33man:
If we could find the snake that swallowed our neighbor's egg, why can't we find the one that swallowed our ₦50m in jamb office?
It's not too late to set every nook & cranny of Jamb office ablaze.

Shall we?grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lalasticlala where art thou.
OP, you said the legs of the snake came out when boiling it?
Picture of the legs or you know the rest

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fiducia:
embarassed
Why do we keep eating these things?
Snake pox loading 98%...

Sometimes I wonder if there would be any more snakes left by 2030
You must be a vegetarianundecided

Emycord:
innocent snake. where is the of eggs inside its belle ? or is the snake guilty until proven innocent? see what buhari has done to nigeria people now eat wild animals
While wild animals are allowed to devour man?

I don't eat any bush meats,,,,,,snakes, pigs, cats, dogs inclusive but that does not make me enemy of those that eat.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by kechywillz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls don't eat this one,it doesn't look edible,it may be venomous, please for ur health sake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nedfed(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lala right and Co right now

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by wamide042(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ejo lowoninu....
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ωhγ δο I κεερ τhiηκiηg τhis ιs τhε ωαγ τιηυβυ's ροιitiςαι ςαrεεr ωιll εηδ...?? cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Cindy08: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Everything Una go wan chop am
No go chop d one weh fit kill one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by hemartins(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just pray I don't dream of snake tonight.
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by DarkMagic(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Lala running to the thread like

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Reelmii: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Night food

he no dey hard una to butcher snake

one day una go chop the one wey get sickness for body
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Primusinterpares(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Seriously... this is becoming too much...

Very soon snakes will become extinct if we continue at this rate of kill at sight

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by noblefrank31(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
I can't eat this abeg!
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by wunmi590(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oluwa ooo, snake Wey get leg embarassed
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Bamss1: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
You mean you want to eat this small snake that is still sucking breast

7 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
********** on his Sunday outfit.

Guess who is this moderator..

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by DavSagacity(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where is the eggs the snake swallowed.?.
instead u barbecued the snake..!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Buharisef(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Funny Enough In The Song Am Listening To Now, They Are Singing La La La La La La grin grin
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by miqos02(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by PrincessB1(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ulala grin cheesy wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by mokt(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where the legs make i chop?
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by ceejayMAX(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
lalakukulala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by arrestdarrester: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Picture of the snake's legs or adonbeliveit

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Cindy08: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bamss1:
You mean you want to eat this small snake that is still sucking breast
lol grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake That Swallows Neighbour's Eggs by Reelmii: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
kechywillz:
Pls don't eat this one,it doesn't look edible,it may be venomous, please for ur health sake
no chop ke

snake wey digest for their belle already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Interesting Reasons Why Suya Is Prepared In The Evening / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.