Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) (56858 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
chaii...celebrity life just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
that's her problem. if she like make she tattoo am inside her busstop that her cup of pap mixed with ginger.....if Na my girl, she no go do tattoo removal Na to scrap am with alapata knife by removing some skin with the tattoo come use am sow cloth for her to wear. Na den her sense go start to dey pour in like fountain of knowledge. horror!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by samsam2019: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2017
You're never getting married b1tch
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Bum bum
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:33am On Nov 10, 2017
The female folk these days have nothing to offer other than their bodies. It's so sad.

And so they don't want to get a clean hustle, they don't want to work, they don't even set goals and aspirations. All they need is freedom to practice their "hoery" and "thottery", and finally earn the very demeaning tag "babymama", while still being an organized prostitute.

Such set of persons would be the first to cry out if they're being "shamed", but we all know this so called shaming is nothing other than calling a spade a spade.
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Na her bum bum .
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:57am On Nov 10, 2017
The hustle is real...she just grin grin upped her game to drive traffic
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2017
sucess001:
If she isn't fvcking him...there is no way she ll know his real names
His real names are on google, wikipedia pls
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Finest6: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by vertF(f): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2017
sucess001:
im not fucking patoranking but i know his real name,so what exactly is your point �
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2017
LuvU2:
Come on nw guys re not looking at that tattoo right when there is something much better? grin
I wonder o, bt am sure dey won't believe u, maybe we should make a video 2 convince dem, i won't look wen there is somethn much better after u tatoo ur bum bum..
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2017
This is madness at its peak. This is a guy that doesn't even know her. He doesn't even give a heck about her gesture. When she has problem with her life in the future, she will pin the blame on her village people. Smh for her.
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by wyqay: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2017
high level madness
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by room089: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Ha Obirin!
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by manikspears: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2017
She suppose write "was here join". Some stupid people just like disgracing their family. Imagine runtown's kids yabbing her kids with "my dad's name is written on your mother's bum". grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2017
LuvU2:
Come on nw guys re not looking at that tattoo right when there is something much better? grin

truth fall on you cheesy
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Lol... Isn't that a sexual harassment undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by UCBIGGY: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
But the yansh fine, I swear. If I gettam, I go ....
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Nikkysworld2020: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017
mad of over u #Runtown#
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Ubiquity: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
sucess001:
And if he isn't good at it, there's no way she'd do that, right¿
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by lordbounce: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
..Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Madness
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Runtown is loved by all cheesy
Love that tune sha
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Omololupromise: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Baby mama loading
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Kolababe:
So ,how will her boyfriend feel seeing another man's name on her bum bum? A viral video on Instagram shows the behind of a lady who recently tattooed Nigerian pop star, Runtown's full name (Douglas Jack Agu) on her behind! Screenshots and video below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-tattoos-runtowns-real-names-around-her-bum-bum-photos

Na temporal tatoo
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2017
that is runtown's official bumbum.
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by mthy(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by indomielomo: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
sucess001:
didirin am sure you no dey any social media except nairaland
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by sucess001(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
indomielomo:

didirin am sure you no dey any social media except nairaland

i pray for sense for u...

i never realised it was this hard to use ur brains...

i feel for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.