Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) (56864 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by pauldiamonds: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2017
my sister runtown cannot see you
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by LuvU2: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Xmen149:

truth fall on you cheesy
LOL
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by encrypt(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
mayowa558:
If she isn't fvcking him...there is no way she ll know his real names

The truth tho
And now that you just found out his real names can we assume you've also had intercourse with him??
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by indomielomo: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
sucess001:

i pray for sense for u...
i never realised it was this hard to use ur brains...
i feel for u
i also pray make sense fall on you if not so dont you know davido real name ode oponu it will be beta for u nt to quote me again lolz
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by mthy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
u go help am clean d tattoo abi
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by mayowa558: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
And now that you just found out his real names can we assume you've also had intercourse with him??

Check my signature
Not only intercourse but canal knowledge
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by indomielomo: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
sucess001:
If she isn't fvcking him...there is no way she ll know his real names
k
Re: Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
This lady be doing like someone that needs brain transplant
And runtown did not even know her oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.