Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos (32235 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
shocked

She should have used a condom.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by uduvwurode(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
14? this one is strong. the abusers shall know no rest

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Neminc: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2017
tragic, may God punish all her abusers with an eternal punishment
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Trustme2(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2017
bonarhyme:
Really really painful!!!

I bet her parents were a bit careless about the well being of their daughter.
Them say girl be orphan you dey blame her parent. My brother you need triple lens glasses
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Henitan24(f): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad

Pls answer me jo.... who are u?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by stonecoldcafe: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad

Don't be like this please
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
I don't know how sweet and comfortable it is to have sex with a 14years old girl
Even to have sex with teenager is scaring
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by monimekaz(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

Yet another one on the loose
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by juman(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2017
God knows how many homeless children like that in the destroyed nigeria.

A country with bad leadership is hell.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by kense88: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Are they also disciplined in the art of skull mining? Stupid tribalist
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Y is life just unfair to some.......
As for the tribalistic individual, I don't really blame u .......
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
millomaniac:
May this be the turning point to a fulfilled life, Amen.

Turning point with HIV at this age? Amen to your wish, I wipe for her
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by freeman95(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2017
Fvck this HIV bullshitt
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

Most beggers in the East are either Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by MarieSucre(f): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Trash! All these oloshos everywhere, sucking a man's money. Maybe it's money that she saw that made her go and open her tunnel pvssy for flogging, now she has HIV, she is here crying wolf. Nigerian girls will never learn. At 14 years old, I'm sure the whole neighbourhood has already sampled her kit-kat, and maybe one "young, simple and hustling guy" will be wooing her but because of money she has landed herself in HIV. I don't pity all these butches.

Moreover, you girls are the cause of rape, Konji na bastard, some of you will wear short things, with revealing tops and expect men to have self-control, self-control fall on you there. Don't you know we men are mindless animals with zero sense when it comes to kit-kat. How dare you ask us to control ourself. Control your dressing or anything that comes to you take it like that.
Trust no bitch!!!

In case you don't know. The above is sarcasm. Culled from the diary of Misogynist Association of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by freeman95(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Trustme2:

Them say girl be orphan you dey blame her parent. My brother you need triple lens glasses

No mind am Na too much of crackcocaine cause am grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Bullhari007(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
please dont release her back to the society lock her up or send her to Yoruba man to spread the deadly disease there biko... quote me and die a miserable dead
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Trustme2(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
freeman95:

No mind am Na too much of crackcocaine cause am grin
Abi o Alfa burn him come dey ask of the bie bie (gemu) grin angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by millomaniac: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Turning point with HIV at this age? Amen to your wish, I wipe for her

HIV is not a death sentence.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by wolverine1987: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
who asked u guys to tell us her status... journalists that can't protect people now the little girl will be stigmatized all her lofe
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by wolverine1987: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
who asked u guys to tell us her status... journalists that can't protect people now the little girl will be stigmatized all her life
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by freeman95(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Trustme2:

Abi o Alfa burn him come dey ask of the bie bie (gemu) grin angry

Eni taye n shay... grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by whirlwind7(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

The day your non existing sense would permit you to post something sensible here, nairaland will probably crash for a week
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by gnykelly(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

and also aphrodisiac drinks.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by kense88: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Bullhari007:
please dont release her back to the society lock her up or send her to Yoruba man to spread the deadly disease there biko... quote me and die a miserable dead
Stop hating other tribes nwannem nwoke. Uto ka ato to ta ihe. Even if you don't like them, try and respect them
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Bullhari007(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
kense88:
Stop hating other tribes nwannem nwoke. Uto ka ato to ta ihe. Even if you don't like them, try and respect them

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

You are looking for likes Ba?. Or you just want mentions.

One bullet only.

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by lordbounce: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
..Do you have amazon cards, Canadian card, iTunes, Australian cards, to sell? I have the best rate for you..... For back to back loading of all CC....red card, Walmart card, jc penny..... Whatsap 2348162851904....#Asap
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by inotice: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
post=62236388:
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
Gosh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.