Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos (32229 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Nnn
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2017
So sad embarassed

Hope she gets the help she needs
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Fool .
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by dollarfx: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
she needs to be taken care of so that she is okay
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Henitan24:

Pls answer me jo.... who are u?

Your church member in adamawa
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Pearl05(f): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2017
sinceraconcept:
women,stop dressing to attract rapists. It could lead to HIV

An orphan child of 14yrs. Homeless and hungry dresses to attract? Smh
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by gazoka(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad

For your mind Yoruba is better than the easterners in terms of rape?

You are not a Nigerian then
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by NairalandAsasin(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Are you stupid
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sylve11: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2017
sad sad cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by tolu5656: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Government needs to pay subsidy on prostitutes so Everyman can easily afford
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sylve11: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Nbote:

Which of d Yoruba's D different versions, brands and mixtures of agbo ur ppl hawk while doing part tym whoring is for what? To heal ur senses abi? So ur definition of disciplined is engaging in mining and processing of HUMAN resources abi

you nor lie. those hawkers dey give that thing in between their legs. cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:
Poor little girl
I dont think she even up to 14years
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Emychina(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
IamLaura:

You know alot of Igbo foods for a Yoruba guy which shows that you've been eating it a lot.
Well who wouldn't??when all you pple eat is Red Oil and pepper
I love u jareh,dont mind those dirty idiots that calls themselves yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by pauldiamonds: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

you are the most stupid and useless thing i have ever known
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by LeediaLee(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Oh oh, too bad lipsrsealed
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Henitan24(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

Pls kindly tell me more jo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Henitan24(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Henitan24:

Have a great day. Don't contact me anymore. Bye
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
don't start with that tribe thing... that the !ain reason why we are lagging in this country... people segregate themselves all the time
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
We've almost accepted these cases as normal and it's so sad. No child deserves to have their future cut short this way. Nigeria has actually failed its children.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by LilieJmac: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2017
God have mercy on this poor little girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=millomaniac post=62240144]

HIV is not a death sentence. [/quuote]

Yes bro but what's the possibility of having a fulfilled life in this country?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Ten06(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Which yoruba are talking of, is it the one that produced the highest number of areas boys and agbero?

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by arizona20: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
You are lucky. You are very far from me.

whateverkay:
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Xkalaban(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Eiyah...poor child. sad What a wicked world. May God pls come to her aid & twist her story from one of disappointment to that of abundant blessings. I'm glad H.I.V can be healthily managed these days with proper care.

And may God's wrath descend on one & all who contributed to her current situation. Amen angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Jfkguitar: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Is that all your brain can carry?
You need to Die
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by musa234(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Tribalism will destroy you one day if you don't desist from such stupid act!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Joephat(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

grin
Ofe nsala is bae
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by megareal: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Why is life always this unfair? If there was any justice in the world, creation itself would do everything to protect this vulnerable ones.

Lord, send the cure to this illness already angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by persius555(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
This could happen to anyone's child. A responsible govt would have taken the kid in since she lost her guardians.

Unfortunately, there are hundreds of such children on streets nationwide and suffering the same fate. Instead of feeling sorry for her, let's be proactive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu / Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.