Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos (32240 Views)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by encryptjay(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
IamLaura:

You know alot of Igbo foods for a Yoruba guy which shows that you've been eating it a lot.
Well who wouldn't??when all you pple eat is Red Oil and pepper
Funny but true grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Adhocnaira: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad
As a yoruba thats the most idiotic thing u can say.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really heartbreaking. A young girl simply identified as Favour who is an orphan, has been diagnosed with HIV after a philanthropist, Paulcy Cyprian, picked her up at Control Park, Owerri, Imo state capital. The 14-year-old girl revealed how she was sexually abused and molested by random persons while she was homeless and slept at the motor park...

After she was taken to the hospital and had some tests run on her, the results to HIV test came out positive as efforts are being made to send her to a welfare center and get her anti-retro-viral drugs among other things...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/14-year-old-girl-contracts-hiv-sxually-abused-random-persons-photos.html

HIV doesn't kill.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2017
IamLaura:

You know a lot of Ibo foods for a Yoruba guy which shows that you've been eating it a lot.
Well who wouldn't??when all you people eat is Red Oil and pepper
don't mind that deteriorated amoeba who made that comment,we should comment basically on the issue on ground not to be tribalism bigots
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Too many rape cases in the east. I think the federal government should ban all foods stoking their sex drive. Foods like akpu and ofe nsala are known to increase libido and turn people to rapists. No wonder they have the highest baby factories and uncatered children. Yorubas are more disciplined than them sad

Yoloba, more disciplined with konji?
You better stop sniffing that substance.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by millomaniac: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Mrkumareze post=62241684][/quote]

Are you saying she can not live a fulfilled life?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Petdagr8t(m): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Ewu Yoruba! can these stupid write up add value to the life of the poor child that has been abused?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by indomielomo: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2017
father Lord dont let me die and leave my children so the parent family cant take care of her haba leaving this small girl alone if am the one i will infect them with it God forgive me cause i don't know what am saying it painful na
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by makoota: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
Rape cases in the East is low as to compare to the West and North. If u are steady in nairaland you would have known the truth as to the news bearing rape stories.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by obua: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really heartbreaking. A young girl simply identified as Favour who is an orphan, has been diagnosed with HIV after a philanthropist, Paulcy Cyprian, picked her up at Control Park, Owerri, Imo state capital. The 14-year-old girl revealed how she was sexually abused and molested by random persons while she was homeless and slept at the motor park...

After she was taken to the hospital and had some tests run on her, the results to HIV test came out positive as efforts are being made to send her to a welfare center and get her anti-retro-viral drugs among other things...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/14-year-old-girl-contracts-hiv-sxually-abused-random-persons-photos.html
the girl is an orphan, but the grandparents could not cater for her. She is diabetic due to the poor diet of coke and biscuits she has been living on. She has both kidney and liver malfunction also. I have been following the story on facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
IamLaura:

You know alot of Igbo foods for a Yoruba guy which shows that you've been eating it a lot.
Well who wouldn't??when all you pple eat is Red Oil and pepper
the only Igbo food I've ever eaten is Eba and I don't think it's for Igbos alone. I learned those foods I named from nairaland and from other people that talk about them but I've never even seen any of those foods I mentioned. I have only seen Okpa in Isakaba movie but never seen it in real life, it kind of looks like olele elewe(Moin moin wrapped with leaf) though. I used to pass through an Igbo restaurant some years ago and I perceive the smell of garlic,I guess Igbos like it a lot but I don't like it,we Yoruba's don't eat garlic or use it to prepare any of our food,that alone makes me not like Igbo meals,but I would like to eat Isi Ewu some day cos I heard its delicious,I've seen Igbo jollof rice too and it looks so catchy because it's very reddish and pinkish,would love to eat it too
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by jacoik(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:
poor you. E no go beta for person wey do u dis tin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Sirmuel002: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
bonarhyme:
Really really painful!!!

I bet her parents were a bit careless about the well being of their daughter.

she is an orphan so she doesn't hav parents
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Decryptor(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

Saying that yorubas are more disciplined than easterner when it comes to matters of rape and sexual abuse is like saying that a pig is neater than a cat.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Ayolachris: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Decryptor:

Saying that yorubas are more disciplined than easterner when it comes to matters of rape and sexual abuse is like saying that a pig is neater than a cat.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Ayolachris: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lolz.....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Riffle: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
loneatar:
I don't know how sweet and comfortable it is to have sex with a 14years old girl
Even to have sex with teenager is scaring
scaring as in
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by decomzy1o1: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
chai upon all these ashawos wey full everywhere dem no fit leave the small girl sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by CNN80: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
sinceraconcept:
women,stop dressing to attract rapists. It could lead to HIV

Pleas, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop blaming the victim, stop justifying the criminal.

There is no excuse, no reason in heaven, on earth or below the earth that anyone should want to rape their fellow human being.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
CNN80:

Pleas, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop blaming the victim, stop justifying the criminal.

There is no excuse, no reason in heaven, on earth or below the earth that anyone should want to rape their fellow human being.
I'm not blaming the girl honestly,its just to warn girls that dress anyhow thinking its not more than rape,trying to let them know that rape could cost them more than sex and could bring them STD
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pearl05:

An orphan child of 14yrs. Homeless and hungry dresses to attract? Smh
I'm not blaming the girl honestly,its just to warn girls that dress anyhow thinking its not more than rape,trying to let them know that rape could cost them more than sex and could bring them STD
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
A 14 year old ? undecided . I read some comments,i run out of breathe because it's just overwhelmingly stupid
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Orpe7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yet their yeye gov dey build statue up n dan instead of providing health care security and social amenities

PotoPoto Republic grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by JackErnest(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
tears just full my eyes
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

More reason for baby factories from that part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man / Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.