Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) (19891 Views)

"Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Denies Involvement In $300 Million Rosewood Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by crafteck(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Pls why are unnecessary islamic stuff which we cant reply to or quote all over nairaland today, i come here to be educated, to ask questions and reply others, is that about to change or will i be banned for speaking my mind

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by anonimi: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Aonkuuse:
What have we done to this women

She is a big time crook.
Where her own corruption starts, Diezani is a learner and a baby.
That was how she cleared $1 billion on Clean Niger Delta fraud.
Bubu and corruption be like Siamese twins- always together since his days as military governor of North Eastern state in the 70s.
Such a bloody viper demonic fraudster pretending to be a saint.

10 months after Nigerian govt’s launch of Ogoni clean-up, ‘not a drop of oil cleaned’ – Group
April 5, 2017

Ten months after the Nigerian government launched the clean-up of Ogoniland, actual work is yet to commence in the community, the Environmental Rights Action/Friends of the Earth Nigeria, ERA/FoEN, has said.
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, in June 2016 flagged off the oil spillage clean-up exercise amidst an elaborate ceremony in Bodo, Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State.
Godwin Ojo, Executive Director of ERA/FoEN, said almost six years after the UNEP report, “not a drop of oil” had been cleaned in Ogoniland.
“As we speak, there has been no serious effort to manage the expectations of the Ogonis. While some believe that the clean-up process is a money-making venture, others are facing difficulties to pursue the clean-up process,” Mr. Ojo said at a press conference in Lagos on Tuesday.
“Authorities responsible for the clean-up should come up publicly, provide a template for the clean-up and a step by step blueprint on how it would progress. The media is even kept in the dark, for example, no one knows the effective date of the clean-up process, and this is not good enough to manage the people’s expectations. Not everyone is being carried along at the moment.”
A United Nations Environment Programme scientific study released in 2011 exposed the large-scale, continued contamination of the water and soil in Ogoniland, and the serious threat they pose to human health.
In one case, UNEP found that a community drinking well was polluted with benzene, a cancer-causing substance, at levels 900 times above the World Health Organization guideline.
The report presented to former president, Goodluck Jonathan, on August 4, 2011, was, however, not implemented throughout the life of Mr. Jonathan’s administration.
Barely three months after he assumed office in 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari approved several actions to fast-track the long delayed implementation of the UNEP report. Some of the actions included the amendment of the official gazette establishing the Hydrocarbon Pollution Restoration Project (HYPREP) and the approval of the composition of a Board of Trustees for the HYPREP Trust Fund.
The president also approved a $10 million initial take-off grant for the implementation of the report.
In February, Mr. Osinbajo said the federal government had secured over $1 billion dollar from Shell Petroleum Development Company for the clean-up, adding that a governing council and board of trustees had been inaugurated on August 4, 2016 and January 12 this year, respectively.
“A funding of one billion dollars at 200 million dollars per annum over five years has been provided by Shell to provide drinking water, conduct health impact assessment and demonstrate remediation technologies,” Mr. Osinbajo, a professor of Law, had said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/227980-10-months-nigerian-govts-launch-ogoni-clean-not-drop-oil-cleaned-group.html

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Jones4190(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari still remains the only incorruptible man
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by doctokwus: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
It is finished!
When I threw my challenge that somebody should name "JUST ONE,appointee of PMB,not involved in a past or present corruption allegation",I have been thinking this woman would be the only rare exception.
Its now more obvious that a criteria for appointment by Buhari is that you musnt be clean.
Buhari likes,dines and protects the corrupt
It serves his purposes well.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

Read the report again, this time slowlygrin

Corruption of Goodluck Jonathan government is legendary as a matter of fact the stench of it is still being documented more than 2 years now since he was "booted" out of office to God be the glorygrin

Zombie.

She's GEJ's and PDP loyalist working in APC government.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
House of thieves, "am telling y'all and they all fall down"

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Jones4190:
Buhari still remains the only incorruptible man
lol ull be so shocked when his chapter opens

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by dabeto: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2017
ZACHIE:
You guys have no idea what large scale damage this scandal has done both to the environment and to our ports.
Businesses and livelihoods have either been astronomically damaged or improved, both at the same time.
Wood harvesters have made tons of strange money .so have transporters of Containers of wood.
Because of the sudden upsurge, prices of trucks have soared high above the reach of other commodity exporters.
Agricultural goods perished in SDV terminal because they couldn't transfer containers to the port. Wood exporters had exclusive right to trucks for 4 months , nonstop.
Businesses were ruined. Export customs Agent � myself were rendered redundant.
The choice was to join them in the blind rape of our environment or toe the path of honor. We chose honor.

Till tomorrow, wood export is still going on a huge scale. Tincan island port has joined the free bazaar. Yet, your government looked on .
I wonder if the people in authority have any idea the damage they have caused this country . sad.

So, it is China that is standing to protect our own environment? Shame.
[color=#006600][/color]
The damage done to south west is irredeemable. The entire ecosystem is lost to loggers. It's a policy issue not the fault of the woman. The affected States should formulate policies protect these resources.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by doctokwus: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2017
onatisi:

ANOTHER ONE HERE TOO
https://www.nairaland.com/4167548/ministry-mines-steel-spends-n700
Did u actually type that post 2yrs ago or u just modified it. If you did,men u must have seen way far ahead!

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by MrMystrO(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Monaco2:
Another one
abeg wu get dat DJ Khaled pic

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2017
APC one week one scandal

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by mozele(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Dandsome:
Is it not that Atiku woman?

no. Atiku's woman is Aisha Al-Hassan a.k.a Mama Taraba. The one referred to here is a former minister in President Buhari's cabinet, now the Deputy Secretary General of United Nations.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Keballl:

. Yes Goodluck was booted out in 2017 when this scandal happened. Cheers.
All I get from this so-called scandalous report is someone giving approval for disposing logs of woods that were seized for some period.

How the woods were valued before and during the approval to arrive at $300 million and that she stole it all is indeed scandalous!

You can't hear about such scandal during GEJ because they're smart in concealing them even if you make bold as a CBN Governor to expose them you'll be removed from office even if that's against the Constitutiongrin that's Goodluck Jonathan government for you in case you've forgottengrin since you're obsessed with now only!
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2017
doctokwus:

Did u actually type that post 2yrs ago or u just modified it.
If you did,men u must have seen way far ahead!

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
hakeem4:
what a man can do a woman can do better
even more than do better. Take Diezani as an example.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

Corruption of Goodluck Jonathan government is legendary as a matter of fact the stench of it is still being documented more than 2 years now since he was "booted" out of office to God be the glorygrin

mumu did you read d post was Jonathan president in 2016, sense una no go get

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

All I get from this so-called scandalous report is someone giving approval for disposing logs of woods that were seized for some period.

How the woods were valued before and during the approval to arrive at $300 million and that she stole it all is indeed scandalous!

You can't hear about such scandal during GEJ because they're smart in concealing them even if you make bold as a CBN Governor to expose them you'll be removed from office even if that's against the Constitutiongrin that's Goodluck Jonathan government for you in case you've forgottengrin since you're obsessed with now only!

ode was Jonathan mentioned in d post

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Keballl: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

Go and sit down. Buhari govt. Is terribly corrupt. This has nothing to do with GEJ.

Next you will tell us it was GEJ who remote controlled Amina to approve.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

mumu did you read d post was Jonathan president in 2016, sense una no go get

Hatred no go let una reason well... The person I initially quoted made mention of Goodluck Jonathan in his own comment and I was responding to him so all of una plus those still asking me about whether your hero was mentioned in this report should direct your hatred at him.

Children of corruption wailing over our yams that dey can't chop againgrin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I didn't see any corruption there,
mtcheeeew

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Jolar101:

Zombie.

She's GEJ's and PDP loyalist working in APC government.

I have answered one of you wailing siblings on this your point...share from himgrin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

come!!! You need a good slap on your brain......Jonathan is in aso rock ba?

Yeye sycophant

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by peacemara54(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2017
check. my signature
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Keballl:

Go and sit down. Buhari govt. Is terribly corrupt. This has nothing to do with GEJ.

Next you will tell us it was GEJ who remote controlled Amina to approve.

I can't apologize if Goodluck Jonathan is synonymous with corruption, it's his own doing, small sh.it na hin dey spoil yansh;S how much more GEJ water water corruption sh.it.

It was one of you children of corruption that said and they say Goodluck Jonathan government is corruption just as your hero said during 2014 campaign that how much did Jim Nnwobodo stole in 1983, just N700, and PMB locked him up.

I can't let that pass without correcting his corruption infested mind set before he becomes President tomorrowgrin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by positivetaught: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Even right now as we are reading this large scale illegal exploration n exploitation of wood (especially the specie "pterygota macrocapa i.e madrid)in our forest reserves is going on in states like Benue,Taraba,kogi,nasarawa etc,same is the case in the solid mineral sector where minerals such as kaolin,baryte,gypsum etc are been illegally extracted in nadarawa,Gombe Kaduna n other States, it's time all the supervisory agencies in all sectors of government establish their intelligence unit n liaise with the police to checkmate these illegalities, the whistle blower policy can also be incorporated as a deterrent measure.but again it's difficult to rule out active government officials involvement in the illegalities perhaps it's only when a known PDP man is involved that we shall see an eye service of government biased action else the foot soldiers of APC are just been compensated.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by mozele(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
crafteck:
Pls why are unnecessary islamic stuff which we cant reply to or quote all over nairaland today, i come here to be educated, to ask questions and reply others, is that about to change or will i be banned for speaking my mind

channel your complaints to Seun or Lalalisticlala. They'll have better explanations for you.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Bizibi:
come!!! You need a good slap on your brain......Jonathan is in aso rock ba?

Yeye sycophant
No GEJ is not in Aso Rock now but the stench of his legendary corruption is still there and everywheregrin

Unfortunately we can't talk about corruption in Nigeria without mentioning Goodluck Jonathan, it's a reality you his children should live withgrin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by hakeem4(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
even more than do better. Take Diezani as an example.
patricia etteh nkor

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

ode was Jonathan mentioned in d post

One thing common to all you wailing children of corruption is that you do not deny the fact that GEJ is a theif but you don't want his name mentioned when others steal according to his methods.grin yeah ok I agree the level of GEJ stealing is incomparable to none he is a legend in the act of stealing. He even recently requested for N30billion from his accomplice Metuh just to testify on his behalf.

Goodluck Jonathan GCON; Grand Corrupter Of Nigeria
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by madecity(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

I will reserve my comment till buhari is out of office.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Keballl: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

I can't apologize if Goodluck Jonathan is synonymous with corruption, it's his own doing, small sh.it na hin dey spoil yansh;S how much more GEJ water water corruption sh.it.

It was one of you children of corruption that said and they say Goodluck Jonathan government is corruption just as your hero said during 2014 campaign that how much did Jim Nnwobodo stole in 1983, just N700, and PMB locked him up.

I can't let that pass without correcting his corruption infested mind set before he becomes President tomorrowgrin

You are making a big fool of yourself. If you are not going to be paid after this post then it is a huge pity.

You can as well blame GEJ for your inability to bed your spouse.

Insecurity: Senators Demand Sack Of Service Chiefs, Security Agencies Heads.. / Sidi Dauda Bage Emerges Emir Of Lafia / Anambra: 16 Days Gone, Unknown Gunmen, Touts Still Dare Soludo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68