Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) (19876 Views)

"Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Denies Involvement In $300 Million Rosewood Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2017
madecity:
I will reserve my comment till buhari is out of office.

Okay...as e dey cold abi.

Buhari will leave office definitely and definitely too his ideology shall not leave inshallah.

Never again will a man that thinks stealing is not corruption occupy the office of the President of Nigeria!
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Keballl:

You are making a big fool of yourself. If you are not going to be paid after this post then it is a huge pity.

You can as well blame GEJ for your inability to bed your spouse.

With Equity, Justice, fair play and peace is how I get paid from this PMB led government.

I quite understand how hard it is for you wailing children of corruption to comprehend my passion against corruption and support for Buhari without me actually getting some real monetary inducement like you're used to getting to even wail.grin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
ivolt:

What kind of "credentials" are needed to be posted to the UN?

Look up the credentials of other nations envoys to the UN. Pay particular attention to their concrete achievements. The information is available online.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Keballl: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

[s]With Equity, Justice, fair play and peace is how I get paid from this PMB led government.

I quite understand how hard it is for you wailing children of corruption to comprehend my passion against corruption and support for Buhari without me actually getting some real monetary inducement like you're used to getting to even wail.grin[/s]

Stop sounding daft. There is no equity and justice in a $300 million corruption scandal.

You are just here to troll.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2017
damn,my beautiful crush has stained herself at last. so she's also kwarupt?

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by ivolt: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Look up the credentials of other nations envoys to the UN. Pay particular attention to their concrete achievements. The information is available online.

Actually, there are no such credentials.
Countries choose whoever they want be it a career politician
or technocrats.

The UN is not a university which requires some credit passes
to be admitted.

If you had checked the profile as you advised me to, you would
have noticed that UN envoys are very diverse in background,
career and education.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by GaniuKazeeem(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
You guys have no idea what large scale damage this scandal has done both to the environment and to our ports.
Businesses and livelihoods have either been astronomically damaged or improved, both at the same time.
Wood harvesters have made tons of strange money .so have transporters of Containers of wood.
Because of the sudden upsurge, prices of trucks have soared high above the reach of other commodity exporters.
Agricultural goods perished in SDV terminal because they couldn't transfer containers to the port. Wood exporters had exclusive right to trucks for 4 months , nonstop.
Businesses were ruined. Export customs Agent � myself were rendered redundant.
The choice was to join them in the blind rape of our environment or toe the path of honor. We chose honor.

Till tomorrow, wood export is still going on a huge scale. Tincan island port has joined the free bazaar. Yet, your government looked on .
I wonder if the people in authority have any idea the damage they have caused this country . sad.

So, it is China that is standing to protect our own environment? Shame.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by madenigga(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

All I get from this so-called scandalous report is someone giving approval for disposing logs of woods that were seized for some period.

How the woods were valued before and during the approval to arrive at $300 million and that she stole it all is indeed scandalous!

You can't hear about such scandal during GEJ because they're smart in concealing them even if you make bold as a CBN Governor to expose them you'll be removed from office even if that's against the Constitutiongrin that's Goodluck Jonathan government for you in case you've forgottengrin since you're obsessed with now only!
You think the whites and the Un is as stupid as you are, so this is your excuse for her corrupt practises.

That if it was under Gej corruption was better concealed,

I hope they sack her let Nigeria kno that outside its boundaries is notfor jokers if we take our country as a joke doesnt mean others do.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by uloewa: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Which ex PDP governor will they arrest now to distract nigerians?

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Monaco2(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=MrMystrO post=62244330][/quote]

MA guy wink
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Monaco2(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
phransix2:

Guy why u copy me na?

Hehehehe oga how?!?
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
madenigga:

You think the whites and the Un is as stupid as you are, so this is your excuse for her corrupt practises.

That if it was under Gej corruption was better concealed,

I hope they sack her let Nigeria kno that outside its boundaries is notfor jokers if we take our country as a joke doesnt mean others do.

I guess you need to read the report again...this time slowly and remove PMB and APC from your mind as you read then you should be able to comprehend that It's an issue that has nothing to do with her UN appointment and neither is it a watertight allegation or indictment.

These hurrying to accuse and insult by you wailers show how gullible you guys are and the very reason you idolize corruption in the person of GEJ and PDP
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by madecity(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

Okay...as e dey cold abi.

Buhari will leave office definitely and definitely too his ideology shall not leave inshallah.

Never again will a man that thinks stealing is not corruption occupy the office of the President of Nigeria!
Neither shall a "saint"among thieves.by gods grace
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keballl:

Stop sounding daft. There is no equity and justice in a $300 million corruption scandal.

You are just here to troll.

The word "daft" reminds me of GEJ grin a complete daft if you're looking for one to explain the word.grin

GEJ once said that you're wrong in a statement opposite to; "there is no equity and justice in a $300 million corruption scandal" when he said "stealing is not corruption".

But seriously again, I have asked one of you guys to tell me how this is a "scandal" and how the sum "$300 million" was calculated by the whistle blowergrin

Whistle blowing on corruption is encouraged and rewarded under PMB and APC government but even as a sitting CBN Governor or Rivers State Governor or Speaker of the house of Reps if you dare blow whistle on corruption under GEJ and PDP government then the President himself, his wife and the PDP party machinery will troll you, remove you from office or harass and intimidate you if they don't succeed to impeach you. Such actions are truly injustice and inequitable to me.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by desire44: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
madecity:
Lol,say gudluk government corrupt atleast na inhouse sumtin,persin own now na both home and away oo.issoryt
Oga,this woman served under Buhari not goodluck

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by mrde(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=BankeSmalls post=62237724]You mean she was really fingered? grin grin your mind dirty sha lol
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by weownthewest: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Apc and corruption are like 5 and 6.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by madecity(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
desire44:
Oga,this woman served under Buhari not goodluck
who dey argue wit you
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Papertrail11(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
this country would turn to a desert soon the way they are felling tress big time is gangster and they are not replanting. no wonder if rain falls nowadays the next few hours it feels hot compared to years ago.

let's look at northern Nigeria for example they don't buy gas dey don't buyg kerosene and a large no kg their source off cooking is via wood so imagine with the whole northern population depending on wood as a method of cooking

I could REM when I was in yola when it's dry season Jan dgeb Mar the way heat go dey catch you for night ehnn...u sef go tire.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Keballl: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

[s]The word "daft" reminds me of GEJ grin a complete daft if you're looking for one to explain the word.grin

GEJ once said that you're wrong in a statement opposite to; "there is no equity and justice in a $300 million corruption scandal" when he said "stealing is not corruption".

But seriously again, I have asked one of you guys to tell me how this is a "scandal" and how the sum "$300 million" was calculated by the whistle blowergrin

Whistle blowing on corruption is encouraged and rewarded under PMB and APC government but even as a sitting CBN Governor or Rivers State Governor or Speaker of the house of Reps if you dare blow whistle on corruption under GEJ and PDP government then the President himself, his wife and the PDP party machinery will troll you, remove you from office or harass and intimidate you if they don't succeed to impeach you. Such actions are truly injustice and inequitable to me.[/s]

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

One thing common to all you wailing children of corruption is that you do not deny the fact that GEJ is a theif but you don't want his name mentioned when others steal according to his methods.grin yeah ok I agree the level of GEJ stealing is incomparable to none he is a legend in the act of stealing. He even recently requested for N30billion from his accomplice Metuh just to testify on his behalf.

Goodluck Jonathan GCON; Grand Corrupter Of Nigeria

ode he said 1b u suddenly changed it to 30b just d way APC are used to brandishing n inflating figures
was Jonathan d president of Nigeria in 2016/2017 u have been corrected yet u still defending rubbish am not surprised cos u lack ability to comprehend n interpreted msg
shebi na GEJ time dem use 250m take clear grass, try get sense

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

Hatred no go let una reason well... The person I initially quoted made mention of Goodluck Jonathan in his own comment and I was responding to him so all of una plus those still asking me about whether your hero was mentioned in this report should direct your hatred at him.

Children of corruption wailing over our yams that dey can't chop againgrin

Ogbeni shut up, Wetyn concern GEJ for d mata Yr corruption personified buhari u no talk,aso rock clinic no panadol, 250m to clear grass yet mumu like u won't say a word, 26b dollars contract enter voicemail n den Buratai saved his salary to buy a house in Dubai even me sef wan buy too from my savings

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by sapele914(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
naijaking1:
$300 million!
Buhari and supporters, how's that fight against corruption going?
Typical Zombie believes any presumed fake negative news about the President of Nigeria,if you have a decent person you call your mother at home inquire to find out the integrity of Ambassador Amina.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by sapele914(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

Ogbeni shut up, Wetyn concern GEJ for d mata Yr corruption personified buhari u no talk,aso rock clinic no panadol, 250m to clear grass yet mumu like u won't say a word, 26b dollars contract enter voicemail n den Buratai saved his salary to buy a house in Dubai even me sef wan buy too from my savings
BIG DUMMY without a sense of comprehension,please go and stick your face in a toilet bowl, just imagine the bunch of rubbish you put down,hard to believe someone could be these ignorant,shame on you. Social media supposed intellectual misconcepted Coward. The sooner you get a life the better for you fuccking Loser you think the Federal Government owes you anything or are you disabled on a wheelchair or crutches?
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
sapele914:
BIG DUMMY without a sense of comprehension,please go and stick your face in a toilet bowl, just imagine the bunch of rubbish you put down,hard to believe someone could be these ignorant,shame on you. Social media supposed intellectual misconcepted Coward. The sooner you get a life the better for you bleeping Loser you think the Federal Government owes you anything or are you disabled?

ode ur fg owes people like u monthly salary not me u quoted 30b n I gave u wat was stated instead of u to defend it u are busy throwing Insult,mumu did Babachir spend 250m on grass clearing or not, was 26b dollars not part of d scandal dat rocked dis present govt u shud b ashamed of ursef, cos u more of a goat Dan a human wen dey confront u APC goats wit facts u resort to insult n changing d goal post u who shud get a life telling someone to get a life.
I guess u are disabled web u comes to comprehension

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
ZACHIE:
You guys have no idea what large scale damage this scandal has done both to the environment and to our ports.
Businesses and livelihoods have either been astronomically damaged or improved, both at the same time.
Wood harvesters have made tons of strange money .so have transporters of Containers of wood.
Because of the sudden upsurge, prices of trucks have soared high above the reach of other commodity exporters.
Agricultural goods perished in SDV terminal because they couldn't transfer containers to the port. Wood exporters had exclusive right to trucks for 4 months , nonstop.
Businesses were ruined. Export customs Agent � myself were rendered redundant.
The choice was to join them in the blind rape of our environment or toe the path of honor. We chose honor.

Till tomorrow, wood export is still going on a huge scale. Tincan island port has joined the free bazaar. Yet, your government looked on .
I wonder if the people in authority have any idea the damage they have caused this country . sad.

So, it is China that is standing to protect our own environment? Shame.

It is quite disheartening, to put it mildly. There are many other issues I still think should be investigated. Issues of Ecological Funds and how monies were disbursed therefrom and issues of kick backs and arbitrary grant of environmental impact assessment approvals for many companies. Others include the extortion of various environmental consultants using the Ogoni spill clean up program as an avenue.

People think the rot within Nigeria is phantomable? It cannot be phantomed. If they know what goes on daily in Nigeria they will realize we are on a path towards economic self destruction.

Let us hope a proper investigation is carried out and she is cleared of all charges. There is still the need for proper scrutiny of MDAs in Nigeria based on the current governments anti corruption drive with visible punitive measures taken against anyone found culpable regardless of their status or socio-political standing.

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by surgical: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Is she the one that came for Ogoni Clean-up flag off?

Corruption under this govenrment is enormous.
she has always been helping buhari to clean up, if in doubt check the report of the PTF probe .

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by CioAngels(f): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
hakeem4:
what a man can do a woman can do better
Yes, very bold and well at it.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by CioAngels(f): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
All the chosen/personal appointees of the president are disgracing him here and there. Or, are they doing all with his permission but failing during execution?

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

ode he said 1b u suddenly changed it to 30b just d way APC are used to brandishing n inflating figures
was Jonathan d president of Nigeria in 2016/2017 u have been corrected yet u still defending rubbish am not surprised cos u lack ability to comprehend n interpreted msg
shebi na GEJ time dem use 250m take clear grass, try get sense

I have told you children of hate that I only mentioned GEJ in response to someone else who mentioned him on this very topic so go back and trace my initial comment on this which brought GEJ into the matter... please note I am not apologizing or withdrawing my comment on how GEJ corruption is legendary....you guys should live with it...N1 billion or N30 billion it doesn't matter what matters is that he requested billion of naira to testify on behalf of one of you guysgrin
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by psalmsjob: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

Buy otapiapia or sniper to soothe your paingrin

PDP Seeks Review Of Supreme Court Judgment On 2019 Presidential Election / Activists Protest Fashola's Presence At Baba Omojola's Burial / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53