Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) (19888 Views)

"Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Denies Involvement In $300 Million Rosewood Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by Splashme: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keneking:
She was actually fingered in this report...no pictures undecided

This APC government sef
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by sapele914(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

ode ur fg owes people like u monthly salary not me u quoted 30b n I gave u wat was stated instead of u to defend it u are busy throwing Insult,mumu did Babachir spend 250m on grass clearing or not, was 26b dollars not part of d scandal dat rocked dis present govt u shud b ashamed of ursef, cos u more of a goat Dan a human wen dey confront u APC goats wit facts u resort to insult n changing d goal post u who shud get a life telling someone to get a life.
I guess u are disabled web u comes to comprehension

Load of Rubbish see your lame analogies,grass cutting contract,a phantom NNPC due process misunderstanding?is that a scandal? in the country of the blind the one eyed man is king,siiff necked obstinate mule,

use your brain to discern not just follow follow cliche,the mind is a terrible thing to waste,there is a lot of grey areas between the black and white print. I hope you get with the program since the Great Bob Marley died I was not aware the Wailers were looking for a new lead singer?Cry Baby.
Re: Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) by 400billionman: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
ZACHIE:
You guys have no idea what large scale damage this scandal has done both to the environment and to our ports.
Businesses and livelihoods have either been astronomically damaged or improved, both at the same time.
Wood harvesters have made tons of strange money .so have transporters of Containers of wood.
Because of the sudden upsurge, prices of trucks have soared high above the reach of other commodity exporters.
Agricultural goods perished in SDV terminal because they couldn't transfer containers to the port. Wood exporters had exclusive right to trucks for 4 months , nonstop.
Businesses were ruined. Export customs Agent � myself were rendered redundant.
The choice was to join them in the blind rape of our environment or toe the path of honor. We chose honor.

Till tomorrow, wood export is still going on a huge scale. Tincan island port has joined the free bazaar. Yet, your government looked on .
I wonder if the people in authority have any idea the damage they have caused this country . sad.

So, it is China that is standing to protect our own environment? Shame.

For every tree they log down, they should plant 3 in its place.

Most of that wood comes from Kogi state.

Agriculture can feed this country. What is the benefit of our land mass to the economy ?

Let us export anything exportable to bring this economy out of recession. The people killing our economy are those importing chicken, rice and palm oil with scarce dollars.. I am not against it once the ministry of forestry carry out Afforestation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / COAS Appointment Is A Missed Opportunity For Unity - Farooq A. Kperogi / Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.