Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him (31832 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by Tonalphs(f): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
RIP Atoki. Met him once at a military wedding. Heard he stepped on IED bomb
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by TheMainMan: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
rest in perfect peace gallant soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by jumpmasta(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Atoki was a Gallant officer, a professional subordinate to the core. He was the point platoon Commander in the clearance of Ngaire,Tongole and washelle just 3 weeks ago. IED blast injuries are a bad way to die. Forgive me Atoki cos I couldn't save you when you were evac to my field Ambulance. The devastation on your body was just too grave. You were brave.RIP man..RIP cpl Luka who was your driver. BHTs have sold their peace. We shall keep deleting them till they beg for forgiveness. RIP officer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by jumpmasta(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tonalphs:
His patrol vehicle stepped on an IED planted by BHTs when he was going for a fighting patrol. He died with his driver

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by konoplyanka: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Firefire:
RIP, embarassed

may your blood be upon Boko Haram sponsors, APC government and Buhary for lying about defeating BH.

May his blood be upon your head for saying boko haram was created to frustrate Jonathan thereby allowing it to fester.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by toshmann(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
maxiuc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Boko Haram are killing soldiers everyday but the Nigerian military choose not to make it public

Me enter force for Nigeria tufiakwa

Na wao. So Boko Haram still dey?

Na wa o. Yet nobody de hear of any battles again
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by Firefire(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
konoplyanka:

May his blood be upon your head for saying boko haram was created to frustrate Jonathan thereby allowing it to fester.

You will share from the blood as you continue to support this blood tasty government.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by MEHY: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
He was only doing his job which he signed for...
He was being paid salary,not fighting free of charge...
His relatives will still receive his entitlements...
He is not better than the the bus drivers who die in road accidents...
Rest in peace though...
Imagine you!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by ylaa(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sounds harsh to me bros
May His gallant soul rest in peace.

uote author=eezeribe post=62240372]What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though... [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by pagorino(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...
that's harsh, pls b serious n useful for once
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by steperone(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...

Even though iDont agree with you on this one, iRespect how you laid your opinion... How Will you compare people who will leave their families to states they've never been to, to protect ppl they dont know to a bus driver who will go home 7pm with d lil he has earned to feed his fam... How much dem de pay Solider sef? If u r thinking its just a job den u should respect the job cause it has a very high rate of fatality rate! A country without Soliders is like a house without doors and windows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by steperone(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
crazysaint:
burutai is a coward, buhari, a bloody nonentity.

And yet this country needs them as it is... Sorry oh, bt who and what is your father again?? What does this country need your father for biko?? If u stand in front of either these 2 men can u or ur father say what u typed to their faces...?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by steperone(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Nigeria is a worthless con3 to die for

So since Nigeria is not a country to die for, what u r saying now is all our security agencies should b shut down, NDA should stop training soldiers and all that... Since its not worth it we dont need solider, Let's thank God 4 d little peace God has used these soliders to give us, lets also pray u acquire small sense!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by steperone(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Those who choose a career in d military in nigeria do so fr one of two reasons:
1. To oppress their fellow man
2. Ego and means of sustainance

Bross... So u r saying only soilders use their position 2 oppress, feed their ego and sustain themselves?? r u kidding me right now... u say that like its common to only soliders, every profession does this, big or small, as far as you need them, they will oppress u!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by joshingjosh(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Those who choose a career in d military in nigeria do so fr one of two reasons:
1. To oppress their fellow man
2. Ego and means of sustainance

Sorry u forgot to add..."most"...u are free to use the word free please no be all join for the above reason
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by KingSango(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...

Because the bus driver does not get up everyday to kill or be killed just for your sakes. The driver's death is incidental and the soldier is determination. Therefore the soldier is heroic. Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by ibrokola(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...
You're a bastard of the highest other. Scum of hell
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by ibrokola(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
loveth360:
This one just died for nothing.
Van you ever have sense?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by ibrokola(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
KingMicky3286:
He died a useless death... anyone dying for Nigeria will go direct to hell fire..... Because the personally committed suicide.....

I guess you know what am talking about.....
Even in death, he's more useful than you and your useless family who failed to bring you up properly all together.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by ibrokola(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tonalphs:
You know that you don't have to talk about everything you hear on Social media right?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by KingMicky3286: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
ibrokola:

Even in death, he's more useful than you and your useless family who failed to bring you up properly all together.

My immediate younger brother is in the same Army Ikeja cantonment ... If he dies for Nigeria, i will not weep even a drop.. Nonsense country... Who did Nigeria help.

I re-grate to be a Nigerian....

A dead man can not be better than my living local dog.... He died a useless death . If you like follow him die tooo . Your pic will be posted here too and i will comment on your head and our death too . Useless...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by PENCILLER(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero He was only doing his job which he signed for... He was being paid salary,not fighting free of charge... His relatives will still receive his entitlements... He is not better than the the bus drivers who die in road accidents... Rest in peace though...
he sacrifice his life to save other peoples lives if u said he is bn paid, how much is his salary that worth his life?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by mthy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man Gbadamosi from Ibadan(but resides in UK) took to Facebook to mourn his soldier friend Atoki who was killed at war front.Since he shared the news,friends have been mourning him after his shocking death.Below is what Gbadsmosi wrote....

'Another Gallant soldier has paid the supreme prize for the safety of the masses and for National security. It still feels like dream but God knows best.
May Allah pardon your sins and grant your soul eternal rest. May He grant us the fortitude to bear this loss'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/friends-mourn-nigerian-soldier-atoki.html?m=1
RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by DoyenExchange: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
onatisi:
i sabi dis guy nau undecided
abi my eyes dey deceive ,me
He resemble someone that trade foreign exchange? undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by Tonalphs(f): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
ibrokola:

You know that you don't have to talk about everything you hear on Social media right?
I'm sorry I did. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by crafteck(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...

You are a fool, he chose to do the job your family cant do, placed his own life on the line for imbec1les like you to keep fighting keyboard war
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by fred04(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
LALA WILL BE DANCING DAT ANOTHER MEAT HAS LANDED. ABEG MAKE UNA SHARE THE PYTHON MEAT. ABI BOKO HARAM DON EAT AM FINISH. THEY CHOSE TO KILL ARMLESS BROTHERS
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by illusionsbyafo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
His name is Lt.Atoki and he is from Iyin Ekiti(my hometown)...wrong post.,always do findings before posting...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by Xileef(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is soo sad. Guy was my junior @ cdssi. Very jovial and nice guy. Atoki Ismail
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by Luizkid(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
Rest in peace though...
Who is this NwaAmaikpe Wannabe? you need more training oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Daura Planned To Install New NASS Leaders / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) / CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.