Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him (31817 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by CioAngels(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rest in peace. Hope all your entitlement will be paid to your family and not pocketed by the greedy ogas?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by KingSango(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Greetings,

Nigeria can not afford the loss of one good brave soldier efforts must be raised to stop this war from expanding. From intelligence reports, Boko Haram and Isis are paying $2000 US dollars to join these murderers and child rapists. Them sheiks in Arab nations have alot of money to bribe the wicked to cause stability to Nigeria and its collapse. Our cause is too great, we must answer with superior tactics to destroy these end times demons. A special force must be put together to assassinate all Boko Haram fighters and any who would join. Nigerian soldiers in battles with Boko Haram must take no prisoners . Kill them all who oppose justice and peace in the land. No more of our brothers and sisters loss fighting these demons. The tactic is simple give them hell and death to discourage evil ones from joining and stop them from being forced into war against innocent citizens knowing they will certainly die. Who has the stomach for war? War is hell so give them hell until they die out!

Ase,

Love Sango
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by eazriel09: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Was talking about you when a call was put through to your brother about your demise. I was force to remove your Passing Out Calendar cos I couldn't stop staring at you like you are still standing right in front of me #rip Ismaila #rip Atoki #rip omo baba soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by devindevin2000: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Those who choose a career in d military in nigeria do so fr one of two reasons:
1. To oppress their fellow man
2. Ego and means of sustainance

Do you notice 80% of Nigerian military are short men? They need that ego to compensate for their small statue. Go and see all military oppression of civilians, you will never see tall military men involved in that nonsense because they have nothing to proof. They re usually the gentle ones telling the short ones to take easy on the civilians. I have witnessed this personally.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by KingSango(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
devindevin2000:

Do you notice 80% of Nigerian military are short men? They need that ego to compensate for their small statue. Go and see all military oppression of civilians, you will never see tall military men involved in that nonsense because they have nothing to proof. They re usually the gentle ones telling the short ones to take easy on the civilians. I have witnessed this personally.

Are you are traitor? Don't you know the price Nigerian soldiers are paying to rid of this CIA created menace? This soldier did nothing wrong to you or any of your family. So if you have issue with the Nigerian Army then do not post it in the thread meant to honor their fallen comrade. You have no honor as a man. I do not like the US military but would never dishonor their fallen soldiers online where they are honoring them. You are way out of order to be Nigerian if not a troll.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by krak101(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
He was only doing his job which he signed for...
He was being paid salary,not fighting free of charge...
His relatives will still receive his entitlements...
He is not better than the the bus drivers who die in road accidents...
Rest in peace though...
In other words... His salary is as good as the worth of his life? I see there's nothing left in the right side of your brain and nothings left in the right side either. Sense fall on you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
eezeribe:
What makes him a Hero
He was only doing his job which he signed for...
He was being paid salary,not fighting free of charge...
His relatives will still receive his entitlements...
He is not better than the the bus drivers who die in road accidents...
Rest in peace though...
rubbish coming out from an empty brain , N20 condom would have saved this brainless slowpoke from coming to this world ,I pray sense fall on you , I know your type ,if a little riot
happens on your street ,you are the type that run to hide under your mother's bed , if you cant appreciate the people that put their lives down for the peace of this country just keep quiet and stop advertising your senseless brain online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.