Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? (792 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by NManonymous(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Guyz,Will you allow your wife to be a full time house wife and why do some men allow their wife to be a full time house wife?
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by Kondomatic(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
NManonymous:
Guyz,Will you allow your wife to be a full time house wife and why do some men allow their wife to be a full time house wife?
How's what we will do with our wives your business?
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Allow

O she needs permission to work or stay home and push out kids undecided
Then tomorrow u will ask what she brings to the table abi ....

1 Like

Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by AuroraB(f): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
grin
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by TEAMvido(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2017
she has no reason to stay at home doing nothing ....... fact .... 80% of jobless house wives cheat .....
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by WizAkzy: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
no calm down

Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by WizAkzy: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Marriage is about making the choices you think works for you. I have seen full-time house wives whose husbands even pay for seating their asses at home nursing kids and putting things in place. I won't fault them for making such decisions 'cause they have their reasons.
Re: Guyz,will You Allow Your Wife To Be A Full Time House Wife ? by TEAMvido(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
WizAkzy:
80% of those that work too cheat , i have seen it with my eyes. Women bad sha
if you say so....ma neighbor wife is currently cheating on her busy husband, I have prove but am keep mute cuz I don't want problems ....the husband spends weekend only with her ... the lady is very pretty and do it with different guys ..... the thin just dey some women body ....

(1) (Reply)

End Time Wedding, Lady Serve As Best Man For Her Brother / Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. / Serious Advice Needed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.