Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Vital Information For The Marriage Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vital Information For The Marriage Registry (1563 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vital Information For The Marriage Registry by adeyemiolutoye(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2017
What you need:

1)Affidavit of bachelorhood/Spinsterhood
2)Age declaration or birth certificate.
3)Two passport photograph

The Fee is N31,000. N21,000 in the Bank and 10,000 for the admin.

The court wedding usually falls between Wednesdays and Saturday, 21 days from the day you make payment.

Tuesdays are for counseling and oath taking. You can also wed on Mondays and Tuesdays, but with an extra N10,000. Weddings are conducted before the 21 days period, but 7 days after registration with an extra N10,000

For newly weds, don't forget that you can make your Change of Name with your Marriage Certificate on [url]adsdirect.com.ng/change_of_name[/url]

Courtesy: [url]Adsdirect.com.ng[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vital Information For The Marriage Registry by ADSDIRECT(f): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
That's right

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Millionaire’s Sperm From Used Condom Won Child Support / 8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster / Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.