Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Any Nigerian In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Turkey (736 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Turkey by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hi y'all,
I would be coming to turkey for a programme by july, would be staying in the hotel paid for by the organisers of the seminar, for 13days. after then i want to stay extra 2weeks, since my visa is over 3months, i dont know if their is anyone that can accomodate me for 2weeks please
Re: Any Nigerian In Turkey by wip2: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2010
@jayon,

first which part of turkey are you coming to? second where are you coming from? must you stay for extra days? have you forgotten that turkey is not like Nigeria where u can accomodate 80 pple in the same room and the landlordwill not say anything?

also, most pple dont know you from heaven , how can i just accomodate a stranger in my house? or you want to hear a story of a friend that help another guy at airport with some of his excess luggage since the criminal claimed he has no money to pay for the excess and this guy decided to help cos he is also black man unkownly to him that the excess luggage contains CODEIN. this good guy was arrested while the criminal scale tru, if not for good technological system at denmark airport this good guy would have been roasted in prison.

advise for you, if you are travelling to ankara or istanbul or what ever city you are going just chek online for cheap hotels and lodge there if you must stay for extra days. am sure you will find considerabble cheap and affordable hotels around.
Re: Any Nigerian In Turkey by kadman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
Jayon how can you be looking to stay in people's house you don't know, that's not a good move o. Find hostel or hotel accom, you can find amazing cheap deals. Don't endanger yourself o Bro.
Re: Any Nigerian In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
Why would i even accomodate some1
even here in 9ja without knowing much
about dat person?

Anyways, wish u good luck

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Highly Skilled Work / Travel Insurance Cost / Quick American Visa: With No Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.