Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (53640 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Zenanted(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Megatrix:
She must have committed one sin or the other(probably had sex with a brother or even the pastor) hence the wrath of God was poured upon her and she was smitten!
RIP anyway, I just hope the heaven you believed in is real and you're there now
See judgment... If men are God eeh
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
VickyRotex:

Psalms 116 vs 15. I love that passage of the Bible so much.
Thanks for the reminder!

You're welcome. Lost a friend a week ago and it was comforting to learn she was in such a great shape spiritually prior to home calling.
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
maybe she killed herself, i wonder why the pastor didn't bring her back to life i thought they claim to heal people and bring back the dead to life, or are they just telling lies? crooked churches and pastors every were.

And were was God? why could'nt God save her?
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
maybe she killed herself, i wonder why the pastor didn't bring her back to life i thought they claim to heal people and bring back the dead to life, or are they just telling lies? crooked churches and pastors every were.

And were was God? why could'nt God save her?

If dem catch u ehgrin
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

If dem catch u ehgrin
All them crooked pastors you mean? grin
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by olabrad: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
exlinklodge:
Lady Collapses & Dies While Leading Praise & Worship In Pentecostal Church - Delta State

A member of a Pentecostal church along Cemetery Road in Sapele, Delta State, Ese Kalu, collapsed and died while leading praise and worship during church service, Vangaurd reports.

The incident reportedly happened during a mid-week service at the Church premises on Tuesday night. It was gathered that the deceased, a female petty trader, was said to have attended church services that evening, full of life but suddenly fell down, clutching her chest.

A lady who claimed to be the late woman’s relative told the newspaper that she had no medical history. She said;

“Ese went to church around 7pm. she was singing when she suddenly stopped and clutched her chest, before going down. “Church members who took her to the hospital came back crying, they said she died before they could get to the clinic.”

What could have been the problem? Is her time up? We all tend to dismiss this as God's time. Is it?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/lady-collapses-dies-while-leading.html

Idiotic blogger. Talked about Pentecost church, put put picture of Catholic Church
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Martin0(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
All them crooked pastors you mean? grin

Yeahgrin

Remember say u get dem as ur customer'scheesycheesy
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by VickyRotex(f): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Milonis:

You're welcome. Lost a friend a week ago and it was comforting to learn she was in such a great shape spiritually prior to home calling.

I'm so sorry for the loss. Rest in the assurance that she's Earth's loss, Heaven's gain. It's well!
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by fortunechy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
sure way to heaven nah
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by MistadeRegal(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Megatrix:
She must have committed one sin or the other(probably had sex with a brother or even the pastor) hence the wrath of God was poured upon her and she was smitten!
RIP anyway, I just hope the heaven you believed in is real and you're there now

Receive sense.
What happened there is purely spiritual attack.
The church failed in their duties rushing her to the hospital when they're supposed to start praying.
Some churches of nowadays self....smh.
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by TONYE001(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Probably a CVS/respiratory attack..
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nemanja(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Along cemetery road.hmmm rip
Re: Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Akin1212:

God is not wicked? Did you read the old testament at all?

God is Merciful... But if we don't want to experience his wrath we must learn to fear him and keep his commandments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.