Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Couple welcomes Quadruplets After 20 Years Of Childlessness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple welcomes Quadruplets After 20 Years Of Childlessness (460 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple welcomes Quadruplets After 20 Years Of Childlessness by actiondrilling: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
An end came to a period of barrenness for lucky couple, Mr and Mrs Ibikunle Ajala, in Ibadan last Friday when the wife was delivered of quadruplets.

The couple had waited for 20 years before having children.

An elated Mr Ajala said his joy knew no bounds seeing that he suddenly became a father of four. He said God was so good to them for delivering four children at a time to make up for the past 20 years of waiting.

“It is good to wait for God’s time. I must confess it has not been a rosy journey but we thank God for the grace to wait. Waiting is not the biggest issue; it is what one does at the time of waiting,” He said.

Mrs Sarah Ajala gave birth at a private hospital in Ibadan last Friday.

She grinned from ear to ear as she welcomed well-wishers to her hospital room.

The couple got married in December, 1997 and has since stayed closely knitted together since then.

While Mr Ajala is a senior officer with the Nigerian Immigration Service, his wife works with BOWEN University, Iwo.

Friends, relations and other well-wishers have since been thronging the hospital to felicitate with them.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/miracle-couplewelcomes-quadruplets.html

Re: Couple welcomes Quadruplets After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Caseless: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Congratulations.

They waited on God for 20 years and finally, he did it. Patience they say is a virtue.

Most times, I pray to God to give me power to be patient with him. surely, Allah stays with the patient one.

Four babies came out of one woman. Nothing proves God's existence more than the process of child birth and multiple birth.

1 Like

Re: Couple welcomes Quadruplets After 20 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for your advice some months back. I am now getting help. Diagnosed ADD and day dreaming, a bit OCD. Will soon start medication but I'm talking to my counselor, or rather going to start. Any tips? If you know any?
Cc: fortuneteller.

(1) (Reply)

Unleash Your Potential Now / ff / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.