Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. (5647 Views)

Anyone Withdraw Paypal Money With A Barter Card Before??? / Make $100 Paypal Money Daily. Get A Free Business Paypal Account. / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Elizadath: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
What is the maximum fund that can be processed by VPT? Can it process multiple payment from different sources to a single account?
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by theowalco: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Virtualpaypal terminal is reliable. I have trade with them for over 6 months now. No issue. I can vow for you that you will enjoy doing business with the platform.

For more info proof, contact me 07037118177 .
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Mobolarji08: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Over the last 3 months. I have traded over over 4000$ On the VPT Platform.
Its been a wonderful and seamless experience throughout.
What amazes me even more about the platform is the attention to detail,and also the customer service.
The process to get your PayPal funds exchanged is usually so transparent,such that you’re always assured that your money is safe.
I recommended them to a few of my friends and they thank me everyday for telling them about the platform.
And I’d recommend them over and over again.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Thank you.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Oozflame: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Been using Virtual PayPal terminal for months now and never had issues with their service. At first, their payment came in slow but I now understand how they render their service better. They're legit guys.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Horllasskid: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Virtual PayPal terminal is a legit website that helps you to cash out your PayPal funds they made it easier for you to withdraw your money directly to your bank account here in Nigeria. I have received funds from them to my PayPal and also withdraw from them. You can find there exchange rate on your dashboard it a transparent platform no hidden fees all your funds are tranfered completely even though PayPal will remove transaction fee from the money you sent to your vpt email. You can also contact me for proof
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Other Pay4me service include payment for e-books, subscriptions, Visa fee payment, payment of Tuition for Foreign Universities and exams such as SAT/TOFEL, Pay for medical school and just any legitimate services you can think of. Just name it and we will get it done for you within 48 hours.

Virtual PayPal Terminal ensures that your order is paid for through our Paypal Pay for me Service. All payment for Pay for me service by cash deposit at bank.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Horllasskid:
Virtual PayPal terminal is a legit website that helps you to cash out your PayPal funds they made it easier for you to withdraw your money directly to your bank account here in Nigeria. I have received funds from them to my PayPal and also withdraw from them. You can find there exchange rate on your dashboard it a transparent platform no hidden fees all your funds are tranfered completely even though PayPal will remove transaction fee from the money you sent to your vpt email. You can also contact me for proof

Thank you for your review. Customers like you make it worth while.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oozflame:
Been using Virtual PayPal terminal for months now and never had issues with their service. At first, their payment came in slow but I now understand how they render their service better. They're legit guys.

Thank you for your review. Customers like you make it worth while.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Elizadath:
What is the maximum fund that can be processed by VPT? Can it process multiple payment from different sources to a single account?

A VPT email is valid for 1 transaction per email/account.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
theowalco:
Virtualpaypal terminal is reliable. I have trade with them for over 6 months now. No issue. I can vow for you that you will enjoy doing business with the platform.

For more info proof, contact me 07037118177 .

Thank you for your review.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Donawoite:
I am not the type that normally post on Nairaland but i will post this. I have been using Virtual PayPal terminal Account (VPT) to received my PayPal funds from my clients aboard for the past 7 months and I have never have any issues of scam with them even once before they paid all my fund into my bank account immediately my fund is cleared by PayPal, I received PayPal fund almost everyday with them. They are the only reliable PayPal fund buyer I have seen so fer in Nigeria, the rest I have deals with are not serious. One thing I like best about them is they don't have minimum $ you can sell to them you can sell as little as $5 to them not like others that will give you minimum of $100, $200 etc. Their support also online 247 in case if you have any problem. If not because of them my business will never be going smoothly like this because most foreigners prefer to pay with PayPal, PayPal offers buyers protection. Thanks to vpt for making my business stronger.

Thank you for your review.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
do you have for sell? I want to buy

Yes we do.You can buy at N305/$.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by godfrey224: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2018
I just joined VPT and from the referral I had I know these guys are legit. Upon my first transaction with then I would come here and repost my own experience. I know it will be smooth as I have witnessed from a friend too
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2018
godfrey224:
I just joined VPT and from the referral I had I know these guys are legit. Upon my first transaction with then I would come here and repost my own experience. I know it will be smooth as I have witnessed from a friend too

Thank you. We expect your honest review.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by rejoixe: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
This would be my first transaction with VPT, they help me with all the processes of my payment because I am not quite familiar with PayPal transactions, I must confess I had a smooth experience and I also commend the relentless customer support, I will surely use their services again and again.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Maphost: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
3 start rating for you
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
With many years working in international finance market, we have found that Nigerian customers always try to find the fastest and easiest way to access their PayPal money and the safest way to shop online using PayPal.
Virtual PayPal Terminal comes with a guarantee to instantly supply any user with their PayPal money, without any advance documents requirement. Wherever you come from, if you want to find the best way of withdrawing your PayPal money, we will take care of you.
Verified users also enjoy great exchange rates using our service.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Lazboy: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Can you receive $400 for me and send to my Nigerian bank account?
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Lazboy:
Can you receive $400 for me and send to my Nigerian bank account?

Yes we can. Contact us via whatsapp 08123370000.

Also register on the website first and input your details.

Other important details will be sent to your email upon signing up.

Do have a wonderful day.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by theowalco: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Virtual paypalterminal is a legit platform. I had this doubt to join at first at about 1 year ago. But now I am now one of their amiable customers. VPT helps to receive PayPal funds and help to pay you in naira. The key for you to succeed with them is to abide by their polices. Other services like pay for me services are also included.

If you need more clarification, don't hesitate to call me on 07037118177. VPT!!! Together we stand forever.
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
I already registered but I can't find the virtual PayPal email address
can you help?
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
faruq37:
I already registered but I can't find the virtual PayPal email address

can you help?

Chat us on whatsapp.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
theowalco:
Virtual paypalterminal is a legit platform. I had this doubt to join at first at about 1 year ago. But now I am now one of their amiable customers. VPT helps to receive PayPal funds and help to pay you in naira. The key for you to succeed with them is to abide by their polices. Other services like pay for me services are also included.

If you need more clarification, don't hesitate to call me on 07037118177. VPT!!! Together we stand forever.

Thank you
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dear all, We have decided to be an antiscam ambassador.

We have realised that scammer that dupe people through PayPal have devised many con ways to do so and probably duping another person some where right now. So, as a humanitarian, we have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to share this information. Perhaps with time, most of our members and Nigerians would be saved from scammers trick

Using our Know Your Customer (KYC) policy,we verify customers are who they say they are, confirm they’re not on any prohibited lists and assessing their risk factors .
Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures are a critical function to assess and monitor customer risk and a legal requirement to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Laws.

We take these steps to:

1)Establish customer identity
2)Understand the nature of the customer’s activities (primary goal is to satisfy that the source of the customer’s funds is legitimate)
3)Assess money laundering risks associated with that customer for purposes of monitoring the customer’s activities.

List of identified scammers:

Here are lists of identified scammers who we have identified (with proof) and we will keep updating the list as it comes in. Avoid doing business with them or even offer them employment in your company. They are scammers!!!

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 6:39am On Mar 30, 2019
The new money remittance service – Azahma₦ provides a unique opportunity for PayPal remittance to be received around the world.
Users can instantly receive,send or transfer within users with the speed and accuracy of the payment delivery.

Receive PayPal in a cost-effective ways from over 39 countries in a few hours with Azahma₦.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Azahman Meaning:

A This letter embodies the vibration of a free spirit and a leader, someone who is almost immune to peer pressure.
Z 'Z' is for being zealous in all attempts to make things happen, despite all difficulties.
A One is assertive and pragmatic and is susceptible to manifest, in most circumstances, a more rational than emotional stance.
H This letter is the alphabetical correspondent of the number 8 and thus stands for a personality with great agility when it comes to business endeavors.
M Being mindful of their own thoughts is one of the golden rules that has an important meaning for 'M'.
A On the negative side, 'A' tends to surface some indifference for others' comfort or needs.
N People under the rule of 'N' might be seen as unrealistic and silly, but actually, their friendship style is just a little more fun than that of others.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by mukulu56(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Link to PayPal Account! PayPal VCC instant verified

Our Prepaid cards are designed to be registered in your name and address which you can use to verify your paypal account.

Generally, you must register a prepaid card under your name and address before you can link it to your PayPal account and this card is for one time use only.

Verify your PayPal Account Today! It’s easy.

Azahman provides you virtual credit card for your PayPal account.

We will give you the complete 16 digits credit card number , 3 Digits Security Number and Expiry Date.

All you need is to the enter the detail in your PayPal account and we will issue you the code immediately and you will get verified.

There is no need for waiting. You can use our PayPal VCC with any name and address on any PayPal account.

Note: The receiver must use PayPal VCC it to verify PayPal within 24 hours after delivery. Otherwise we will not be responsible.

You may be able to use it after 24 hours but we do not give any guarantee for this after 24 hours.

Therefore we strongly recommend you to use the card with the given time slot.

Login to get started.

Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by edoziechris: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by macphilip: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Mytopexchange is the best Paypal agent in Nigeria
Re: Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. by OziRealEstate: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cut out the middle man and buy your own PayPal account that you could easily withdraw your funds from.

Never get less than the current exchange rate ever again.

WhatsApp +2347082314012

Serious Buyers Only Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Honey Business In Nigeria / Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market / Help!!! Please Where Can I Get Plastic Bottles For Coconut Oil Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.