Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures (3517 Views)

Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
They sneaked into the state to cause confusion but timely intervention of the military and water-tight security architecture in the state got them scampering for safety. This is Headbridge Onitsha. IPOB members were seen running through the pedestrian bridge at Headbridge to escape arrest.

lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
And that was how the useless army killed our Nnamdi for us.... cry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Yyeske(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
I already knew some of them will still die today since they have failed to listen to good advice.
IPOB is a proscribed terrorist group and you can be killed at sight but these imported illiterate urchins would never listen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by ttru: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Where are the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by GloriaNinja(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
THAT'S. UNCALLED FOR

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by ojun50(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
we're are they running to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ho my word! shocked

Meanwhile I gat things to do

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by nengibo: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
ojun50:
Where
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Spylord48: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why are they running?
I don't know why these people can't go to their respective states and boycott the elections there.
Odinga boycotted Kenya elections together with his supporters, does that prevent Kenyatta from winning? Boycotting elections in this modern era is as useless as "P" in Psychology because it changes nothing. People will vote and someone must be declared a winner. Instead of boycotting why can't they nominate someone that have the same ideology with them, campaign for him,vote him in and make sure the person wins but instead they won't.Any person thinking that Biafra wil come with these their strategy is really daydreaming. Catalonia did theirs in a more organised way yet they failed woefully not to talk of Ipob doing theirs without any plan,ideology,structures and strategy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Yyeske(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Spylord48:
Why are they running?
I don't know why these people can't go to their respective states and boycott the elections there.
Odinga boycotted Kenya elections together with his supporters, does that prevent Kenyatta from winning? Boycotting elections in this modern era is as useless as "P" in Psychology because it changes nothing. People will vote and someone must be declared a winner. Instead of boycotting why can't they nominate someone that have the same ideology with them, campaign for him,vote him in and make sure the person wins but instead they won't.Any person thinking that Biafra wil come with these their strategy is really daydreaming. Catalonia did theirs in a more organised way yet they failed woefully not to talk of Ipob doing theirs without any plan,ideology,structures and strategy
Would they listen? When some are arrested or killed later, they'd look for Obiano to blame.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
For those who want to be misled by the op who is an active Apga member and obiano's chief propagandist on Niaraland.

The op is the one with a half orange and white shirt in the picture below from Apga rally in Onitsha recently.

The picture he posted is an overhead pedestrian bridge which commuters use to cross the six lane Onitsha expressway and not Ipob..

Again op show us IPOB members running or even army van chasing them or forever remain silent as a Paid agent

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
They sneaked into the state to cause confusion but timely intervention of the military and water-tight security architecture in the state got them scampering for safety. This is Headbridge Onitsha. IPOB members were seen running through the pedestrian bridge at Headbridge to escape arrest.

lalasticlala

Lie lie, pictures of IPOB member running or you pack well. You are an APGA member, so your anti ipob stance is well understood.

The picture you.posted is an overhead pedestrian bridge and not Ipob..
Again show us IPOB members running or forever remain silent as a Paid agent

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
hornyofife:

Lie lie, pictures of IPOB member running or you pack well. You are an APGA member, so your anti ipob stance is well understood.

The picture you.posted is an overhead pedestrian bridge and not Ipob..
Again show us IPOB members running or forever remain silent as a Paid agent

this picture was captured when the ipob saw the military approaching. I don't engage unintelligent people. Ipob members have been chased away right now at Onitsha. come to upper iweka and see the peace.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Noneroone(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
cant see anything

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

this picture was captured when the ipob saw the military approaching. I don't engage unintelligent people. Ipob members have been chased away right now at Onitsha. come to upper iweka and see the peace.

They aren't in upper iweka anymore. They have moved to the hinterland....stop lying. Gosh!!I uses to respect you before but mehn!! Am seeing the other side of you....politics can corrupt ooo chai... See as you are just shamelessly lying in the name of protecting obiano....hmmm. Make I keep quiet before I over talk, but please don't push me to.thanks

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Bari22: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
They inherited running from the beginning

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
hornyofife:

They aren't in upper iweka anymore. They have moved to the hinterland....stop lying. Gosh!!I uses to respect you before but mehn!! Am seeing the other side of you....politics can corrupt ooo chai... See as you are just shamelessly lying in the name of protecting obiano....hmmm. Make I keep quiet before I over talk, but please don't push me to.thanks

Please stop bugging me, i have shared the picture of ipob members trying to escape from being nabbed by the security agents.
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
where is the picture of ipob running??where is the biafra flag in the picture??I even saw aboki on the picture. ..please don't come and carry fake news on politics because the gullible ones are ever ready to digest all manner of lies you feed them with

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Please stop bugging me, i have shared the picture of ipob members trying to escape from being nabbed by the security agents.
go and sit down!!where are the Ipob on that picture??

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bari22:
They inherited running from the beginning
seems you can't see anymore abii??where is IPOB In the pic

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by mgbadike81: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
I can't see anybody running but even if they ran from soldiers, it's still a sign of bravery on their part to even venture out. God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by intruxive(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin lol
Op ipob sympathizers say u are lying and them that are not lying base their proof on the fact that ipob has never run from soldiers b4, even kanu and his family did not disappear grin
If ipob see soldiers they will simply stone them with bottles tongue
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op look for a better picture, this one totally betrayed your stupidity. Ewu awusa

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

It is good to be loyal to your boss/party as an active member and I share in your passion for anambra and ndi anambra in general but please don't come hear to lie to us because we will counter all your lies.

I now understand why you always exaggerate obiano's mediocre projects with bold titles and misleading headings.... Trust ndi anambra, they may support you for the love of their state especailly when in contention with other opposing sides but they aren't cheap and will call your bluff at the right time....

Shame on obiano's...even if I will vote or campaign for anybody...I will rather vote for PDP(obaze). Obiano's is a weakling, a mediocre and worse off.

Knowing that he owes nobody anything once he enters, the beast in him will come out like Rocha's..

I rather vote PDP who knows if he fails in his first term, his second term will not be guaranteed. If obiano enters second term, anambra will be worse off. There will be more corruption , less care for the peoples cry and more collaboration with the terrorist herdsman president to kill our people the more.

Where is the ozubulu case? Onitsha? Nkpor?

His shameless and arrongant wife who has never been seen with the masses and always behaving like she is a god has all of a sudden realised that election is at the corner hence she is going to the market like she is a people's person...

Till today, she has never visited the families of those killed in ozubulu neither has she visited families of slain IPOB members killed by her husband.

We are watching.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
ojun50:
river niger

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by gidgiddy: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

lalasticlala

The picture you posted, nobody is running in it. Besides, if they were really IPOB members, I would have seen Biafran colours somewhere. There is none in the picture

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

The picture you posted, nobody is running in it. Besides, if they were really IPOB members, I would have seen Biafran colours somewhere. There is none in the picture

Don't mind him, he just a typical politician...thank God we are beginning to know them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Chrisbeks: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Which picture did you share? I only saw the picture of people on a pedestrian bridge without any insignia or uniform of IPOB and where are the security agents chasing them?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by horsepower101: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP why are you this desperate...SHAME ON YOU.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are not even an Anambran, why not go and focus this same energy on your useless and worthless state.

As for Obiano he has done so well and all spheres of development and will be re-elected massively. Obiano is the SE best governor.

Get lost and focus on your hopeless state. Anambra is not an IPOB state. If IPOB dare disturb our peace we shall throw all of them in the Rivers Niger. These IPOB members were all imported from your state to come and cause confusion here in Anambra but we must get them all thrown into the River niger soon.

[s]
hornyofife:

It is good to be loyal to your boss/party as an active member and I share in your passion for anambra and ndi anambra in general but please don't come hear to lie to us because we will counter all your lies.
I now understand why you always exaggerate obiano's mediocre projects with bold titles and misleading headings.... Trust ndi anambra, they may support you for the love of their state especailly when in contention with other opposing sides but they aren't cheap and will call your bluff at the right time....Shame on obiano's...even if I will vote or campaign for anybody...I will rather vote for PDP(obaze). Obiano's is a weakling, a mediocre and worse off. Knowing that he owes nobody anything once he enters, the beast in him will come out like Rocha's..
I rather vote PDP who knows if he fails in his first term, his second term will not be guaranteed. If obiano enters second term, anambra will be worse off. There will be more corruption , less care for the peoples cry and more collaboration with the terrorist herdsman president to kill our people the more.Where is the ozubulu case? Onitsha? Nkpor? His shameless and arrongant wife who has never been seen with the masses and always behaving like she is a god has all of a sudden realised that election is at the corner hence she is going to the market like she is a people's person...Till today, she has never visited the families of those killed in ozubulu neither has she visited families of slain IPOB members killed by her husband.We are watching.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Haha
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by coluka: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Oga, the picture you shared doesn't show any IPOB member. Another shameless paid agent who has sold his conscience for peanuts. Thunder gbawa gi isi there. Onye ara!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

$3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive / DG DSS: South-east Leaders Should Stay Away From Southern Unity / Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.