Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures (3483 Views)

Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures) / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, I totally agree with your pictures, even my cousin that works at Headbridge confirmed it. Please keep updating us.
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Kokolet11: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

this picture was captured when the ipob saw the military approaching. I don't engage unintelligent people. Ipob members have been chased away right now at Onitsha. come to upper iweka and see the peace.
hahaha mr show us pictures ooooooh.all we are saying show us more pictures.biafra has come not even you or your pay masters will stop that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by mazimee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Politics is really a dirty business. See as a supposed grown man is lying shamelessly just because of politics.

People don't have conscience anymore, neither do they care about integrity.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
You are not even an Anambran, why not go and focus this same energy on your useless and worthless state.

As for Obiano he has done so well and all spheres of development and will be re-elected massively. Obiano is the SE best governor.

Get lost and focus on your hopeless state. Anambra is not an IPOB state. If IPOB dare disturb our peace we shall throw all of them in the Rivers Niger. These IPOB members were all imported from your state to come and cause confusion here in Anambra but we must get them all thrown into the River niger soon.

[s][/s]

The same old boring story...try another one cos it is not selling.. I not from anambra but my father was once from anambra before state creation......

Again NoMoreElection. ..if you don't like it, go and drown in the Niger....shameless sellouts

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
OP, I totally agree with your pictures, even my cousin that works at Headbridge confirmed it. Please keep updating us.

You are the same as the op with a different account. Keep deceiving yourself and your unborn generation. Shameless man

https://www.nairaland.com/4167096/caption-photo-obiano-he-receives

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by itchie: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
You are not even an Anambran, why not go and focus this same energy on your useless and worthless state.

As for Obiano he has done so well and all spheres of development and will be re-elected massively. Obiano is the SE best governor.

Get lost and focus on your hopeless state. Anambra is not an IPOB state. If IPOB dare disturb our peace we shall throw all of them in the Rivers Niger. These IPOB members were all imported from your state to come and cause confusion here in Anambra but we must get them all thrown into the River niger soon.

[s][/s]

Efulefu, you will catch your Igbo brothers and drown them in River Niger just so that Obiano can continue being governor. I don't know if some of you think before you vomit any rubbish that your warped brains come up with.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by mazimee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:

That your cousin no get Android device to snap the fleeing Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by mazimee(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
itchie:

Efulefu, you will catch your Igbo brothers and drown them in River Niger just so that Obiano can continue being governor. I don't know if some of you think before you vomit any rubbish that your warped brains come up with.

Onye I na asa okwu bu Onye Ofe, neghara ya anya.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Earthquake1: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
I no see anybody running o
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are not from Anambra, why not focus on your cursed and worthless state and leave us alone. We careless about your inconsequential hopeless state. Election shall hold in Anambra and we shall vote, if you don't like it then kill every member of your family and kill yourself. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s]
hornyofife:

The same old boring story...try another one cos it is not selling.. I not from anambra but my father was once from anambra before state creation......Again NoMoreElection. ..if you don't like it, go and drown in the Niger....shameless sellouts
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
I said everyone should go and face their states. Anambra is a monolithic state. Yes, I will drown any Igbo that want to interrupt our development in Anambra. You i.diots should start from your states to do what you preach.

[s]
itchie:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by hornyofife: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
BeijinDossier:
You are not from Anambra, why not focus on your cursed and worthless state and leave us alone. We careless about your inconsequential hopeless state. Election shall hold in Anambra and we shall vote, if you don't like it then kill every member of your family and kill yourself. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

[s][/s]

You need help
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
The truth is very bitter, and I care not whose ox is gored.

hornyofife:

You need help
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by nukky77(f): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ipob have passed their message, even if they were chased aftermath for he that fight and runs away leaves to fight again.
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by femidejulius(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And that was how the useless army killed our Nnamdi for us.... cry

Guy forget.. Your Nnamdi ran away. The guy is chilling... enjoying life.

KANU the COWARD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by yarimo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And that was how the useless army killed our Nnamdi for us.... cry
so NNAMDI is dead? grin grin
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Referendum50(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
hornyofife:
For those who want to be misled by the op who is an active Apga member and obiano's chief propagandist on Niaraland.

The op is the one with a half orange and white shirt in the picture below from Apga rally in Onitsha recently.

The picture he posted is an overhead pedestrian bridge which commuters use to cross the six lane Onitsha expressway and not Ipob..

Again op show us IPOB members running or even army van chasing them or forever remain silent as a Paid agent
Lol
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Almaiga: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: IPOB Members On The Run On Sighting Security Agents In Onitsha- Pictures by Almaiga: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bloody Cowards like their Messiah. See as old men dey run after sighting a Nigerian Soldier. Some minutes ago, they where all over the streets in Onitcha chest beating. Bus see as they just scamper for safety.grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomato Paste Factories In China Shut Down Due To Buhari Administration / The New Kogi State Deputy Governor Posted A Savage Acceptance Speech. (pic) / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.