Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (50389 Views)

Check Out The Most Advanced Robot In The World And What It Does! (video) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix / Jumia Launches Jumia Bot - First E-commerce Shopping Robot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Where a naija man is proposing fake love love to a white woman in order to get a green card,here is a robot having it on a platter of gold.what a world!!
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by netflicks(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
What can I say.. ...the end is near
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Reminds me of that Will Smith's robot movie. And the movie started like this .. so interesting
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by kingthreat(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I want to phurck sophia hard and see what she is programmed to say
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by propanet(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
sagieramos:
The wait is almost over.......... Dunkodes uncensored will be out on the last day of November............. Winter[dunkodes] is here
#dunkodes
#fadarts
Get out from here, your mates are promoting technology you are here glamouring immorality and nudity. This is why we can't think straight, most of our minds are eroticized

1 Like

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by greaterlove(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Hypocritical Saudi Arabia

Robot has more rights than their women.
I think Saudi Arabia is relaxing some of it's stands on women. This gesture and the one weeks before shows they are becoming more liberal like UAE and co. It should be encouraged and not condemned.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by habsydiamond(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na only wetin dem put for her head she go do...just like computer... as I dey look her so Na blackberry charger she go dey use to charge when her battery don low....
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by supereagle(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Nice meeting you Sophia
We want you in Imo state now.

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by BruncleZuma: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
greaterlove:
I think Saudi Arabia is relaxing some of it's stands on women. This gesture and the one weeks before shows they are becoming more liberal like UAE and co. It should be encouraged and not condemned.

Hahahahahahahaha my dear have you read their latest "freedom to drive rule" for women.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by correctguy101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?

Ah...

Your mind is corrupt more than African polithiefians grin

Na robot kpekus u wan to dey burst now abi
Na pipu like u go make these AI Dem vex destroy the human race.. angry

These AIs will be upgraded to a point where there'll be bio-organs for even living humans. Upgraded wombs, eyes, ears, heart, livers, kidneys and even brain grin

Anyone here ever read "The Repossession Mambo"?
That's where we're headed, to replace ourselves. When these AIs start reproducing, forget it, we'll cross with them to make the new specie that would inherit Earth.

It has happened before, with man and it's gods and it'll happen again. We will be their ancestors, their Creator God and they'll do same and be wiped out too until maybe when a mad creature decides to end the circle and destroy all life on earth.

Repossession Mambo. Go read that book. Really fun to read.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by grin88(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:
wink
wayy raayyy
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by dlaw70(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just laugh at ur lies.

When we Nigerians have gone as far as creating a robot who is a president,Saudi who has an ordinary robot citizen is bostig.

I no talk o
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by phobia2002: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
she once said I hate human, we are heading to doom land
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by wokemzine: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
cool
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Jaabioro(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hoped Sophia can bow down five times in a day to compliment all other orignal effort...
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Naturalized(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Robot na still robot... I watched the videos;she cannot smile even when her interviewer is smiling...
She has no emotions;she is not better than a motorcycle.

Did you listen to the part where she alluded to not having developed specific EI for different situations?. I believe there's still a lot of work to be done on her, all the answers she gave were automated and without any measure of emotion or guile.

Will robotics adequately develop EI's on par with humans, I have my doubt, but one thing is for sure, some people are out to prove us all wrong - And it'll be fun seeing the end result.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Damfostopper(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope what happened in I_robot movie will not come to play

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
This reminds me of the will Smith movie I-Robot
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Clear English....Technology cool
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by ajepako(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Babangbali/enemyofprogress

Iyawo yaff come for you oh, as you dey find wife

Sofiatu is even a Saudi citizen

Your own Don better..

Vickyrotex, a ku orire oh.... A ti ri iyawo fun salaro oh..

Eyin iyawo o ni mo bed oh grin grin grin
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by greaterlove(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Hahahahahahahaha my dear have you read their latest "freedom to drive rule" for women.
Have not read it but I know women can now drive.
I believe Saudi Arabia now understands they have to start thinking beyond oil, they can not hold down half of their population (women) if they want to move forward and have to embrace technology to survive without oil.
The question should be " what is Nigeria doing to survive this world that is moving away from oil?"
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by destino24(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Behold, A Scary Future!

1 Like

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Dearlord(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Destruction loading......

1 Like

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by ProphetMuhamm: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why is she not on hijab
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
kingthreat:
I want to phurck sophia hard and see what she is programmed to say
PM me for a sense recovery program. I ready to help you

2 Likes

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Alariiwo: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
I'm sure the robot is smarter than an average Igbo from the East.

AIs get sense pass them.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by obinna58(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
When will she start walking
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
Yes.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by emirazy400(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
end time robot
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by mrlaw93(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
sagieramos:
The wait is almost over.......... Dunkodes uncensored will be out on the last day of November............. Winter[dunkodes] is here
#dunkodes
#fadarts
Micheal.. u dey here! Nairalanders should turnup for this guy.. He's d real deal. #Dunkodes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.