Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (50391 Views)

Check Out The Most Advanced Robot In The World And What It Does! (video) / Extremely Rare White Penguin, First In History Spotted On Galapagos Islands (Pix / Jumia Launches Jumia Bot - First E-commerce Shopping Robot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
May GOD continue to bless the WHITES......

This is EPIC.....
I can't imagine the next MODEL or Upgrade..??

People will lose JOBS oooo.
BIRTH RATE will reduce
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by deco22(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
grin

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by kingthreat(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
PM me for a sense recovery program. I ready to help you

Hey, i think differently.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Naziridamos: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Our own don finish be that
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Coldfeets: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Like play like play the machines are taking over!
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by mickyjaggers40(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
Oloshi
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by mickyjaggers40(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coldfeets:
Like play like play the machines are taking over!

Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by emmyizzy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Unveiling d generetions of d robots!! smh!
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Coldfeets: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
mickyjaggers40:

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Yes o.

The other day they were telling us about sex dolls.

Now they are telling us about becoming citizens.

Next thing they'll start telling us that we can now adopt robots as kids and all sorts of unimaginable nonsense!

Ike gwuru, dianyi.

Eziokwu, ihe nkea gwukwara mmadu ike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by sinceraconcept(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
She's very beautiful .
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by sinceraconcept(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Robot na still robot... I watched the videos;she cannot smile even when her interviewer is smiling...
She has no emotions;she is not better than a motorcycle.
shut up with your African brain. which one can you do? I watched her video and she was laughing. I hate people that condemn everything good. that's why Africa is backward and unproductive
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
The Koreans @ d back looking @ Sophia like...
What's dis one saying undecided
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by chieni(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
mikyke:
hope those scenes we see in sci-fi movies don't play out soon...robots ti take over

Loool as in ehn, it just reminds me of an India movie called chitti the robot. well, as long as they don't programme it to be violent.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Owutuotuo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
"Sophia was designed to look like Audrey Hepburn. Audrey Kathleen Ruston (full name) was a British actress and humanitarian who died at the age of 63 due to Appendiceal cancer. Sophia embodies Hepburn’s classic beauty: porcelain skin, a slender nose, high cheekbones, an intriguing smile, and deeply expressive eyes that seem to change color with the light."

She's an artificial àkúdàáyà mhen
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by leofab(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Humans have started again; that hie they created god and now the gods want them to bow and worship them; lording over humans; I hope this machines won't do same to humans too...
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Mrkumareze(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Why dem expose the brain?
Make the coil and panel for no burn
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by fanedrive(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
savage you grin
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by ORIGENAL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
You have Sofia, we have Jubrin. all na from Saudi
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by tballeyy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Robot na robot
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by oloriadejoke(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
...hmmmm so that you can dis virgin her abi?
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by prispakle15(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
my frnd she smiled....go and watch it again
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by prispakle15(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Robot na still robot... I watched the videos;she cannot smile even when her interviewer is smiling...
She has no emotions;she is not better than a motorcycle.
my frnd she smiled.......go and watch it again
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Youngsage: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Techmium is upon us! Humans should be wary.
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Afinn01: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2017
You all are seeing the most dangerous thing that is about to destroy humans all over.
As long as you use phone,social media etc..everyone of us info we filled even our likes that determine most of who we are.All this has been uploaded in what I call Big Data which is in Saudi Arabia to use with the Sofia Robot to mimic anyone.
Be prepared this is worst than u think
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by mrde(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
Seriously?
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by VickyRotex(f): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2017
ajepako:
Babang.bali/enemyofpr.ogress

Iyawo yaff come for you oh, as you dey find wife

Sofiatu is even a Saudi citizen

Your own Don better..

Vicky.rotex, a ku orire oh.... A ti ri iyawo fun salaro oh..

Eyin iyawo o ni mo bed oh grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha
Sofiatu!!!! cheesy cheesy
Ajepako abeg no kee me with laugh grin grin

Iyawo abi ibeji ooo cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by MENTORCH(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by vectoh(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
which kine country b dz Chai... Who b dz one again grin angry grin

Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Blackfyre:
I wonder of what important essential use is this going to be to the human race? undecided
very good question! it's all about money making, eventually robots will take up all the jobs humans do, as robots will not get paid for doing these jobs, no days off, no sick pay, no holiday pay, no maternity pay and the robots will be made to work 24 hours seven days a week without breaks. because rich companys don't want to pay people for work done, they want to keep all the profits for themselves. grin
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by babapressy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmmmm technology
Re: Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country by ummuhanny(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?
grin
nairavsdollars:
Is she still a Virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.