Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... (1958 Views)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
that was not nice of you...i feel hurt,kingsango.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by MayorofLagos(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
present your candidate....where is he or she....??...

who is it?...am confused...

is it okorocha that you dont like or obiano that you dont like too...who is it...??...

you are demanding for things but you are not even ready for it.... undecided

They have a candidate
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
MayorofLagos:

They have a candidate

who..?.........okorocha...?....

please dont say cownunu....my head would go reset mode again........dont do that to me.....

kingsango already finished me off....dont add salt to injuries..... undecided

or you wan tell me atiku...??...another northerner...?....na them will islamize themselves out of frustrations..........

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by achi4u(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op you're dancing 'egwu-surugede', the dancing of the Spirit. You came, you open a thread and want to grow it by force.
Because once you mention Igbos, the mod will take it to front page.

You think you are doing me? You're doing yourself.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
achi4u:
Op you're dancing 'egwu-surugede', the dancing of the Spirit. You came, you open a thread and want to grow it by force.
Because once you mention Igbos, the mod will take it to front page.

You think you are doing me? You're doing yourself.

am here because on my own thread am not nabbed....has nothing to do with growing anything....

am banned......i didnt know you can still comment on your own thread.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
we that voted buhari know why....dont tempt us.......not that we get tempted to even prolong his presidecency.....their were american presidents that stayed over 8 years....you people should read more.....

dont tempt the progresives........we will beat una up green white green....

what you think,sarrki...??....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by achi4u(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

am here because on my own thread am not nabbed....has nothing to do with growing anything....

am banned......i didnt know you can still comment on your own thread.....
Mtcheeeeew.

What are you saying self?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
achi4u:
Mtcheeeeew.

What are you saying self?

am officialy banned....because i pissed igbos off.....i cant comment on other threads.....

but interestinly am not banned on my own threads.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by jamesibor: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,this is all what you care about...?...defeat another tribe in mediocrity.........

And all you care about is the presidency while your people wallow in poverty?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by jamesibor: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
wordcat:

You forgot to tell them that all those things were achieved with just 20 pounds!

They know already.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by achi4u(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
we that voted buhari konw why....dont tempt us.......not that we get tempted to even prolong his presidecency.....their were american presidents that stayed over 8 years....you people should read more.....

dont tempt the progresives........we will beat una up green white green....

what you think,sarrki...??....
See how you dey disgrace una lineage. Foaming from the both sides of the mouth.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
jamesibor:

And all you care about is the presidency while your people wallow in poverty?

what...??...your sudden change of the subjet confuse me.... undecided
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
achi4u:
See how you dey disgrace una lineage. Foaming from the both sides of the mouth.

what makes una think a urhobo want to be with a igbo toghether.....?...
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
lets make something very clear:...

we urhobos dont want to be with other tribes,no matter what tribe or religion....adding urhobos to maps without consulting with us is declaration of war...!!!!!....

you igbos must let this biafra matter rest....its the past.....let the past rest....the past is for the dead....

dont tempt other tribes.......you will loose....

una behave like we have to be thankful that you add us to biafra.....its disrespectful....dont try that.....a tall atall....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
i was watching other threads....you still have strange people talking about ss & se....okayooo.......

but dont dare come to me and ask to agree with an igbo....its not gonna happen...

even if you achieve to get biafra on nigerian soil with whatever means......what makes you think i wan be with you toghether..........

i will declare war on you even in biafra.....dont try it......
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wingmanII: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
present your candidate....where is he or she....??...

who is it?...am confused...

is it okorocha that you dont like or obiano that you dont like too...who is it...??...

you are demanding for things but you are not even ready for it.... undecided

Don't let Igbo matter kill you. Face your own issues. The obsession is terrifying.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
wingmanII:

Don't let Igbo matter kill you. Face your own issues. The obsession is terrifying.

dont add me to biafra ooo......i dont understand you,you dont understand me....lets keep it that way without hurting each other....

your biafra dreams is a very bad idea.....it seems you cant leave nigeria without the delta.....unfortunate for you,am deltan.....

denying me that right online will not change facts in reality......be careful....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

Please hear my tale the boy who played with evil
Him a witch on the darkside always cursing people
He stalks the web searching for his type of prey
Them boys on the darkside are freaks and gay
An asshole figuratively this evil boy a terror
Depressed because he views his life a cosmic error

blaimy,,,...that was realy not nice of you....why are you sooo bitter...?.....

are you accusing me of yanshing other guys from behind.......gay....what do you even mean with that......

and you should stop watching too much afro american nonesense...

their was a reason why we sold them into slavery......

is not that we couldnt defend them.....

remember....conquering of africa happened in the 19th century.....not earlier....go get your facts right,priest...

not all black men are gay today.....everything has its reason....i already said the bible and koran is not a joke.......

this world is not fairy tails.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
kingsango.....come,talk with me....i know i can learn somethings from you......talk with me....i feel lonely... cry
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
lonely, i am sooo lonely...on my own.....uuuuuuuuuhhhhehhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!! cry
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wordcat(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ballmer:

Funny you.

Obviously you have not been on NL lately. You'd have notice Igbo's on NL do not make that noise anymore. The Aribasala guy did an expose on that lie, search tru the politics section for your copy.

Every NL member knows that Awo you love to hate gave the East it's federal allocation for the entire duration of the war which your ungrateful self know you do not deserve but we all know Igbos prefer to cry victim just so more of your people can hate Awo n in general the Yoruba.

None of your historian like Achebe n Chiamanda will ever point that out. That part of history is "history non grata" to the Igbo race. History skipped it relevance so more of you Igbo can keep on propagating you lies deceit and hate.

That so called exposure adds more credence to the fact that Igbos were actually given 20 pounds after the war
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

how dare you write me something like that.......do you realy think i like you that much.........

you are just another freud like the pastors in churches..... angry angry angry angry

useless piece of shitttt....na you wan save the black race with your sangos and ashes....??.........how dare you insult the darkside... angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
wordcat:

That so called exposure adds more credence to the fact that Igbos were actually given 20 pounds after the war

thats impossible......i dont think all igbos got only 20 pounds now too....it doesnt add up.....

ojukwu got only 20 pounds too,yes....??...

you igbos boast too much....the truth is coming out slowly.......and if you dont stop boasting around more truth will appear.....una will waste una energie debunking it...

you igbos think winning online is important not real life.....you had your chance to get biafra back then....

today.....i dont think so......

am urhobo....i want nothing to do with this online falsehood....deal with una headaches una selfs.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is this op mentally unstable
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wordcat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats impossible......i dont think all igbos got only 20 pounds now too....it doesnt add up.....

ojukwu got only 20 pounds too,yes....??...

you igbos boast too much....the truth is coming out slowly.......and if you dont stop boasting around more truth will appear.....una will waste una energie debunking it...

you igbos think winning online is important not real life.....you had your chance to get biafra back then....

today.....i dont think so......

am urhobo....i want nothing to do with this online falsehood....deal with una headaches una selfs.....

Still waiting for your truth,,
Whether you're urhobo or itshekiri is non of my business, some Igbos don't even support Biafra
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
wordcat:

Still waiting for your truth,,
Whether you're urhobo or itshekiri is non of my business, some Igbos don't even support Biafra

i know that many igbos dont care about that biafra thing....but i still have contact with biafrans too...we just automaticaly understand each other...

i dont dare accuse them in what they believe in.....why should i....?...am not sentimental like yorubas....am urhobo....remember...??....

i understand somehow.....but i hate falsehood...... angry angry....even yorubas respect that..... angry angry...

blaimy,even muslims...i could travel to libya and nothing will happen.....i have a very open mind....

i hate falsehood..... angry angry angry angry.....no matter what tribe or skin color.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
ruggedised:
Is this op mentally unstable

dont insult me.....kingsango was enough for today...okay...??....or you wan experience the bad side of the darkside...??..... angry angry angry angry...

dont insult me..... angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

i could have laid a curse on you but i didnt after your insults..... grin...am i still not my brothers keeper...??..... grin...

i understand you...somehow....but dont write something like this again....in real life,face to face you would like me....dont get distracted online,priest....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
come on..... grin grin....hug the darkside....

i feel sooo lonely.... cry.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
no huggings,,,?..............

i feel so sad right now..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry...
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
ssbn,how you dey...??... grin grin...i liked the video of the ghanaen president.... grin grin grin grin....truth straight forward....

ofcourse the brainwashed blacks didnt see the insult against that french basstard.....

i already said it....care about the blacks that are not brainwashed......forget the rest....

i remember a song...:

do your best and leave the rest....!... grin grin...

remember...??....

good job by the way.....

now you understand that you cant give up because of the majority.....a handful is enough!.....thats already job well done..... grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
BankeSmalls:

They want Nnamdi Kanu, can you provide him?

how many yorubas do you see blabling about osibanjo online....??...practicaly none......

igbos just dont understand politics......its realy a sad situation indeed.....and we nigerians are eager for another type of leaders that we already have today....

is your choice realy atiku vs buhari........that sound very bizarr to me....thats not a choice,thats wan way ticket for buhari.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: NAF Helicopter Crashes In North East Counter-insurgency Operation / Khalifa Abdulrahman Okene / President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.