Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... (1957 Views)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
i would even say buhari rigged the elections when atiku compete against him...thats not fair.....its crazy.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by KingSango(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

i could have laid a curse on you but i didnt after your insults..... grin...am i still not my brothers keeper...??..... grin...

i understand you...somehow....but dont write something like this again....in real life,face to face you would like me....dont get distracted online,priest....

Surely you are the one distracted. I view online activity without any emotion. Really I do, and if you understood me you would understand my detachment.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by KingSango(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

blaimy,,,...that was realy not nice of you....why are you sooo bitter...?.....

are you accusing me of yanshing other guys from behind.......gay....what do you even mean with that......

and you should stop watching too much afro american nonesense...

their was a reason why we sold them into slavery......

is not that we couldnt defend them.....

remember....conquering of africa happened in the 19th century.....not earlier....go get your facts right,priest...

not all black men are gay today.....everything has its reason....i already said the bible and koran is not a joke.......

this world is not fairy tails.....

We, who? What group that you speak of, name them, so as to pin point such history? You say we sold them into slavery, who is we? What group that you belong to ancestors sold other ancestors into slavery? How come you do that? How come they were sold?

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2017
KingSango:

We, who? What group that you speak of, name them, so as to pin point such history? You say we sold them into slavery, who is we? What group that you belong to ancestors sold other ancestors into slavery? How come you do that? How come they were sold?

Ase

Love Sango

hmmmm.....and you think just like that we sold them...?...who are the we you ask....hmmmmm....

even me i was sold.....are you not the continuation of your ancestors...??...we are....dont be too pissed off about that....

nothing special....slavery didnt happened only to black people...it happened to everybody even till today.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Nigeria Means That Nigeria Is No Mans Land / Take A Look At Nigerian Flag, What Do You See / A History Of (PMS) Petrol Pricing In Nigeria (price Per Liter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.