Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... (1950 Views)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
present your candidate....where is he or she....??...

who is it?...am confused...

is it okorocha that you dont like or obiano that you dont like too...who is it...??...

you are demanding for things but you are not even ready for it.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by braine(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
They have nobody!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by BankeSmalls(f): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu or nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by BankeSmalls(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

is it okorocha that you dont like or obiano that you dont like too...who is it...??...

They want Nnamdi Kanu, can you provide him?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

They want Nnamdi Kanu, can you provide him?

kikikikikiki... grin..you just made me speechless.... grin...cheers....my mind was like baff.... grin grin

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by loveth360(f): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Igbo this igbo that,abi they use igbo swear for yoruba muslim.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
produce your igbo candidate....blaimy...why is it so hard for you igbos to produce a pure igbo......

fayose,atiku,funny funny kayode are not igbos....!!!....

why are we even arguing about this matter...??....

bring your ojukwu,and we shall vote him or her....or una wan tell us that ojukwu was not pure igbo........

we will gladly vote another ojukwu over others.......

why are you igbos confusing una sefs sooo much...??

present the igbo.....

ijaws,urhobos,calabars are not igbos....

stop trying to make a thing out of something that never existed to start with.....

you have our attention now...present your igbo candidate.....simple....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
cownunu is the best you can come up with...?...please give us a break...not even ojukwu was as stvpid as cownunu.....

cownunu was a halfcast.....what make una think we will let a halfcast become president in nigeria.....?....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
loveth360:

i have nothing to say to you,eve....go your way i go my way......

its better we separate....you dont like me,i dont like you too.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
we,black men must learn to separate from the black women without becoming homos or making halfcast children in the future....

the black woman is clearly against the black men......no matter what we say it doesnt please them....sooo why even try.....??...

their are other ways today even without her.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by Duru1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

Please do Ndigbo a favor, shove your idiotic Nigerian presidency where Sun light does not reach.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
the hearth of men will grow cold in the future......

we,black men should care about our own happiness......the black woman is lost....you cant safe her no more.....sorry....... undecided

its wasting of energie trying to help her.....blaimy...she even hate you even more even if you try....reports from the future told me that the black race will be a extinct species in the future......lucifer is a sneeky basstard....and very good at it tooo.....

sorry... undecided...
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
i know a song...:

yesterday,all my troubles seems so far away.....am dreaming of the yesterdays.... grin grin grin grin grin....

bye bye black race...... undecided

kingsango,what you think....?.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by jamesibor: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

I repeat again, we do not give a rat as who the president is as long as these pics renin the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
jamesibor:

I repeat again, we do not give a rat as who the president is as long as these pics renin the norm.

sooo,this is all what you care about...?...defeat another tribe in mediocrity.........
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wordcat(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
How many northerners contested in 2011??

How many northerners contested in 2015??

Tell me any region that has ever presented one candidate in presidential elections in Nigeria;
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
am not yoruba,btw.....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by KingSango(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
i know a song...:

yesterday,all my troubles seems so far away.....am dreaming of the yesterdays.... grin grin grin grin grin....

bye bye black race...... undecided

kingsango,what you think....?.... grin grin grin grin

I know a poem...

Please hear my tale the boy who played with evil
Him a witch on the darkside always cursing people
He stalks the web searching for his type of prey
Them boys on the darkside are freaks and gay
An asshole figuratively this evil boy a terror
Depressed because he views his life a cosmic error
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
wordcat:
How many northerners contested in 2011??

How many northerners contested in 2015??

Tell me any region that has ever presented one candidate in presidential elections in Nigeria;

i dont know this things you are asking about...... undecided
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

priest,how you dey...??... grin....

uhhhhh...........you funny.....you are still the only reasonable person that i can still talk with....whatever you say... grin grin grin...

how you dey......??.... grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by SupremeBeast: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
with people like okorocha being igbo, how can other tribes support one of them to become president?
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

uhhhh....now you hurt my feelings with that poem.... grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wordcat(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
jamesibor:

You forgot to tell them that all those things were achieved with just 20 pounds!
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by Ballmer: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
loveth360:

Funny you.

wordcat:

You forgot to tell them that all those things were achieved with just 20 pounds!

Obviously you have not been on NL lately. You'd have notice Igbo's on NL do not make that noise anymore. The Aribasala guy did an expose on that lie, search tru the politics section for your copy.

Every NL member knows that Awo you love to hate gave the East it's federal allocation for the entire duration of the war which your ungrateful self know you do not deserve but we all know Igbos prefer to cry victim just so more of your people can hate Awo n in general the Yoruba.

None of your historian like Achebe n Chiamanda will ever point that out. That part of history is "history non grata" to the Igbo race. History skipped it relevance so more of you Igbo can keep on propagating you lies deceit and hate.
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

now,i feel sad... undecided undecided...somehow.... undecided undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
come here,kingsango...how can you hurt me this much...?....why do you hate me this much.......
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by wordcat(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont know this things you are asking about...... undecided

Why must the Igbos present one presidential candidate when other tribes are having more than one candidates in every presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
wordcat:

Why must the Igbos present one presidential candidate when other tribes are having more than one candidates in every presidential elections

why shouldnt you present a pure igbo...?....

all nigerians are fed up....we will vote anybody that is not from other tribes than igbo.....

try us and we shall surprise you.......
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by KingSango(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

now,i feel sad... undecided undecided...somehow.... undecided undecided undecided undecided....

If anything on the internet can make you feel anyway man you need to get out and enjoy life. grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

why do you think am delivering curses when i already know the future....?....i already told you i communicate with lucifer....

why do you think its a bad thing to know your enemy...??...

the guy is funny though..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

If anything on the internet can make you feel anyway man you need to get out and enjoy life. grin

but that poem was not nice.......what makes you think am against black people...?....blaimy...am black myself....

yea....blacker than black in my case..... grin
Re: Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... by tsdarkside(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
KingSango:

I know a poem...

i feel hurt...this is not nice writing something like this to another black man like you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Vote For Buhari If He Decides To Contest 2019 / How Buhari Ran PTF - Missing N500 Million (equivalent Of Almost N10 Billion) / Breaking News: Video Of How Election Was Rigged In Borno Leaked, Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.