Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate (1621 Views)

Help Urgently Needed With My Local Government Of Origin Certificate!!! / Requirements For The State Of Origin Certificate / How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by zenith4biz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dear Nairalanders please I need your assistance on getting Kogi state of origin certificate. My younger sister needs this urgently.

She is in ogun state while I am in kano. Please can anybody assist in getting the certificate because the possibility of traveling to Kogi state is out of it now.

Please note that court affidavit was rejected by the school.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by Silensa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't really know about getting it from your state. When I applied for passport it was among the requirements. Fortunately, I was in Abuja and I was simply directed to my liaison office. Mine was ready before 30 mins after paying 2k

1 Like

Re: Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by Kowor(f): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
A liaison office is in vi. Google it.
Re: Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by pabu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
WhatsApp me 08136360010
Re: Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by zenith4biz(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Kowor:
A liaison office is in vi. Google it.

Thanks, I Googled it but from the results I got especially from vconnect shows that they have moved from that location.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: State Of Origin Certificate by Marshalxv(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2017
google it you'll see ur state liaison office ,most state offices are in ikoyi bishop oluwole street but if your state have moved from its location. just go to the old location they'll direct you to the new location. and make sure u go with a possible means of identification and a passport

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Supplementary Admission List Batch D And E Has Been Released / Breaking:ASUU Strike: Resolve All Issues Today, Buhari Orders Ngige / 10 Best Universities To Study Medicine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.