Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (24329 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dtruth50: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2017
A
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Arrahman39: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Surely there is beauty's in black.

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ErepaTV: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2017
The winner will spend a night with the oni.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Webman007: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2017
yea
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dtruth50: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
this is the type of dressings we were known with not all these nakes

3 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by diva90: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Na wa! Let me come and be going abeg shocked
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Where is Lanicky? I think I saw one of your pics @oduduwa house, holding one local pot by the Riverside sad
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aol360: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Amebo1:
Ooni should just choose one of these fine ladies and marry abeg.

Not all those retired olosho he is following upandan

You read my mind Bro but be lyk Ooni mind dey high high places grin
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Upaka(f): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2017
@ contestant 2. Wat has that cloth got to do with Yoruba race Olodo
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2017
cyndy1000:
The competition comprises of different sizes big n bold ,slim..... interesting
But they have something in common.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, these ones have successfully given 'head'.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
@ d second pics.......

angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cry cry

Don't just know what to say, eye yam dumbfolded
is this ogbanje dancing competition?

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Alex has come again!

Why didn't you tell this girl to remove those bands before taking the shot?

Why??
She is a very local girl

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by intruxive(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Oni is looking for new wife

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by nengibo: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2017
All my life arinola is the only fine yoruba girl I've seen
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chronique(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2017
too many pageants in nigeria.
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by JoshMedia: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2017
The 1st
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by JoshMedia: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Arrahman39:
Surely there is beauty's in black.

Yes
True talk

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2017
nengibo:
All my life arinola is the only fine yoruba girl I've seen
make I see her
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Yoruba girls are just too fugly! Imagine what they could present as pageants?

No wonder their men drool over our women and their states borrow Igbo girls for MBGN! undecided undecided
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chillychill(f): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2017
madridguy:
Gujunpyo are you among them grin
cheesy grin
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
@ d second pics.......

angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cry cry

Don't just know what to say, eye yam dumbfolded
Seriously, she geh mind angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by GGirll: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
baddosky1:

No wonder their men drool over our women and their states borrow Igbo girls for MBGN! undecided undecided
You are so right I just can't see d beauty in them o but fat, thin, black n bleached locals.....well beauty they say is in d eyes of d beholder...let me run out before I throw up jare

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
baddosky1:

Nwokem jee noro ani somewhere.

Those girls are beautiful. They have good skin tones and pretty as well.

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by marvin902(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
which kind wowo girls b all this one self
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2017
LuvU2:
Number 2 has nice bone structure, she will look very good when she puts on weight.

They look good, number 4, simply a buxom wink

leave that for the menfolk's. Take your eyes off our property.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2017
AlexReports:
As the countdown continues to the grand Finale of Queen Moremi Ajasoro International pageant, the management has officially released the 41 Camp Week finalists reflecting cultural heritage of the pageant contest. Following the conclusion of the audition, the contestants are expected to arrive for camping at the wew prestigious Ife Grand Resort owned by His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Of Ife on the 18th of November. 

Speaking to cross section of Journalists, the pageant coordinator ‎Princess Ronke Ademiluyi said the c‎ontest is designed in remembrance of the famous Queen Moremi Ajasoro who distinguished herself as a role model and an icon of true cultural personality. She further said that the much anticipated event will not only be free and fair but will be judged by the virtues of the contestants and reflection from the camp to the grand finale stage. 

The camp activities and stage event will be televised live by one of QMANigeria2017 main supporters and sponsors @spicetvafrica.‎ Also to be captured are the making of QueenMoremi2017‎. ‎The contest which is expected to attract high profile personalities will be holding on 3rd December, 2017 at Oriental Hotel, Lagos.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/amazing-meet-finalists-of-queen-moremi_11.html?m=0

That chubby babe make sense
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by nengibo: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2017
JamesReacher:
make I see her
Rule10
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Are you?

chillychill:
cheesy grin
Re: The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2017
nengibo:
Rule10
grin okay na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.